Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Which is better for Shani teaching: "Help" or "Self"? I tried searching but not finding others asking. Like the first choice with her of telling her you have her back (help) or to be confident in her skills (self). Then on the tomb, 2 options are help and 2 are self.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Fairy's scene in the gallery, specifically the last Household scene, I can't seem to unlock it.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I can't see that blue haired girl in the queen dungeon what I'm missing here I kept her alive by the way

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
For now, no route forced fucked the queen / rape.
early game i got hooked because of asha, but overall great graphic good story event (in my opinion this game needs more gore and responsibility/consequences on mc to fully satisfy the experience). I look foward in future update !

Last edited:
Reactions: Xypher

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animation was very well done. Will the other sex scenes eventually get this treatment?

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Keep doing other events and an exclamation will appear in the basement.
I did everything, in the queen's dungeon is a different woman not the one Shani knocked out, i even skipped multiple days and nothing shows up

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I did everything, in the queen's dungeon is a different woman not the one Shani knocked out, i even skipped multiple days and nothing shows up
I finished everything already my MC domming the queen if that matter
if you loaded an old save you'll probably have to go back and redo the scene where you spare her. or you can change the variable using the command console. and change it to

s_killedgirl=False

before you get to the dungeon. probably before you even start the event.

Reactions: vimey

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
if you loaded an old save you'll probably have to go back and redo the scene where you spare her. or you can change the variable using the command console. and change it to

s_killedgirl=False

Every update I play from the beginning, and I spared her

vimey

Nov 29, 2020

s_killedgirl=False

Thanks it worked I found 's_killedgirl=True' but I started a new game and I didn't kill her maybe it's a bug

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Every update I play from the beginning, and I spared her
the person above said he tried a new game also and still got the same result so maybe its a bug. if it still happens even on a new game maybe changing the variable to False is the only way.

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
Im not really get the way game devs numbered their games version. When i saw 0.07, i thought - well, couples renders, 5 min of game play max. But now its totally wrong. Love this game. Can't wait for update

Reactions: Xypher
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes