Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Which is better for Shani teaching: "Help" or "Self"? I tried searching but not finding others asking. Like the first choice with her of telling her you have her back (help) or to be confident in her skills (self). Then on the tomb, 2 options are help and 2 are self.
Found your question while looking for the same answer myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Is the female protagonist side of the game as developed as the male? Nothing wrong with male protagonist. Just not my cup of tea, so would be cool to know so I can decide if I should dive in :)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Is the female protagonist side of the game as developed as the male? Nothing wrong with male protagonist. Just not my cup of tea, so would be cool to know so I can decide if I should dive in :)
Just a few scenes where you take a couple of decisions as one of the Mc's daughter,its primarely a male protagonist game.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Its minimal. I would not recommend it if you want female protagonist.

Reactions: Smirenka and Ronia

kylek33

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 1300187

Overview:
The game takes place in post-apocalyptic Egypt. You will play the role of a Desert Stalker; a free warrior and adventurer who scours the violent remnants of a civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities. A family man at heart, you will explore the world around you, find treasures, fight enemies, make friends, forge alliances and have a blast along the way, all to provide for your loved ones who dutifully wait for you at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-09-22
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Update Patch: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - Russian Translation - Script Fix

S3F0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1030551 View attachment 1030552 View attachment 1030553 View attachment 1030554 View attachment 1030555 View attachment 1030556 View attachment 1030557 View attachment 1030558 View attachment 1030559 View attachment 1030561
Best adult game
View attachment 1300187

Overview:
The game takes place in post-apocalyptic Egypt. You will play the role of a Desert Stalker; a free warrior and adventurer who scours the violent remnants of a civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities. A family man at heart, you will explore the world around you, find treasures, fight enemies, make friends, forge alliances and have a blast along the way, all to provide for your loved ones who dutifully wait for you at home.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

S3F0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1030551 View attachment 1030552 View attachment 1030553 View attachment 1030554 View attachment 1030555 View attachment 1030556 View attachment 1030557 View attachment 1030558 View attachment 1030559 View attachment 1030561
Best adult game
View attachment 1300187

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

S3F0 thanks for the link

Best adult game and I've played em all. I don't usually write reviews but you guys deserve it. Keep up the good work.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
what's new in 0.07B?
New variant scene w/ Fairy, 2 new scenes w/ the Queen, a new variant scene w/ Ain in the Living Room, Introduction of Zarah's sister and niece, rework of Ivy in Old Cairo and rework of Emilia incl new scene.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I don't get the naysayers. This is one of the few games that is keeping away from the general run of the mill DAZ models. Yes it is not flawless, writing is ok, but it is not generic in any way, has somewhat unique models and gore.
There aren't many games with this many psycho bitches(the ones I am weak to), especially the Queen, I have a huge soft spot for her.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I don't get the naysayers. This is one of the few games that is keeping away from the general run of the mill DAZ models. Yes it is not flawless, writing is ok, but it is not generic in any way, has somewhat unique models and gore.
There aren't many games with this many psycho bitches(the ones I am weak to), especially the Queen, I have a huge soft spot for her.
Yep Queen is bae. I hope her and MC will "play" with someone together.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes