strigoii

Sep 21, 2019
is the world map broken ??? cant progress the story.
Restarted my game after update and at the point where you go to the world map for the 1st time.
and there is nowhere to go on the map ( no icons). and the world map is the only thing that can be clicked on.
prob like that cause ya didn't clear all the old stuff out of the install folder for this new update. lot of stuff got overhauled so deleting all but your save folder and then unzipping everything back in should fix it on a new save.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I like raider girls. I hope there will be an ending where we rule as terror of the wastes together with those chicks. I think family guy MC will be boring in the long run. I expect a lot of evil choices like selling servants or even daughters to decayed and such.
Also Nadia is probably MC's daughter. Ex-gf was pregnant to her when MC ditched her for the current wife.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I don't get the naysayers. This is one of the few games that is keeping away from the general run of the mill DAZ models. Yes it is not flawless, writing is ok, but it is not generic in any way, has somewhat unique models and gore.
There aren't many games with this many psycho bitches(the ones I am weak to), especially the Queen, I have a huge soft spot for her.
That what made me fall in love with the game, including kinks that are rarely seen in other erotic games such as Gore and Maledom/Femdom/Powerplay aspect.

Reactions: StingerWolf

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I like raider girls. I hope there will be an ending where we rule as terror of the wastes together with those chicks. I think family guy MC will be boring in the long run. I expect a lot of evil choices like selling servants or even daughters to decayed and such.
Also Nadia is probably MC's daughter. Ex-gf was pregnant to her when MC ditched her for the current wife.
oh no, poor MC has another cute brown girl to call him daddy, how sad :devilish:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can someone tell me what kind of incest content is in this game? Much appreciated. (y)

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
getting the same issue
anyone else getting exceptions occurring in the harem script? Apparently "sayer 'aw' is not defined" when fucking ain
Edit the script file "variables.rpy" (in game/scripts)
Add the following line:
define Aw = Character("[persistent.A_name] (whispering)", color="#d82a0e")

below this line:
define A = Character("[persistent.A_name]", color="#d82a0e")

Save and launch the game again

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
prob like that cause ya didn't clear all the old stuff out of the install folder for this new update. lot of stuff got overhauled so deleting all but your save folder and then unzipping everything back in should fix it on a new save.
well try thanks for the info :cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I like the raider girls too, but I'll never give up my household ladies. Shani stays with me. I quite like the scenes relaxing at the home after a difficult mission. Don't worry, there will be more adventures outside the home. It's a work in progress and the dev is just spending a few updates getting everything shored up at the estate before branching out again.

And remember, always think big. Don't limit yourself to just ruling the wasteland with a couple of sexy psycho raiders. I'll command the home fortress, the city, the palace, and the desert before all is done! Only a stalker has sack enough to conquer and rule all that he surveys.

Nadia was a great addition! After I got cucked with Shani (Zahra's interruption :FacePalm:), then I got got cucked with Ain (the error screens :HideThePain:), so it was great to have some unhindered relief with the niece/daughter. Didn't she say she has a sister? Can't wait to meet her too. (y)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I like the raider girls too, but I'll never give up my household ladies. Shani stays with me. I quite like the scenes relaxing at the home after a difficult mission. Don't worry, there will be more adventures outside the home. It's a work in progress and the dev is just spending a few updates getting everything shored up at the estate before branching out again.

And remember, always think big. Don't limit yourself to just ruling the wasteland with a couple of sexy psycho raiders. I'll command the home fortress, the city, the palace, and the desert before all is done! Only a stalker has sack enough to conquer and rule all that he surveys.

Nadia was a great addition! After I got cucked with Shani (Zahra's interruption :FacePalm:), then I got got cucked with Ain (the error screens :HideThePain:), so it was great to have some unhindered relief with the niece/daughter. Didn't she say she has a sister? Can't wait to meet her too. (y)
I mean the dev could create a situation where your submissive family accepts your every decision and do whatever you want them to do. Take over the city, dominate the queen(maybe she would willingly marry him as second wife), create the ultimate raider and slaver capital. Family and the servants will still live with him in the palace.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
A short but good update. Loved new main menu and gladiator cinematics were great.

As usual, some stuff:
  • old game file reverted back to stepdad/stepmom for some reason
  • someone cockblocking MC with Shani was pretty foreseeable, no sex with blue-eyes
  • missed the dungeon scene with prisoner despite playing with boolean variables
  • sex scene with niece felt rushed, incest inflation anyone?
As usual, great works devs!

cena01

Dec 5, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/day5.rpy", line 1739, in script
Zt "{i}Ten years later I met [R] and her younger sister [W], who then became my wife."
KeyError: u'R'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/day5.rpy", line 1739, in script
Zt "{i}Ten years later I met [R] and her younger sister [W], who then became my wife."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'R'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Thu Sep 23 22:52:03 2021
```
Any help, please

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes