JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not sure I've seen everything: I see a "???" section in the gallery after Kateryna, anyone know what it is and how to unlock it?
LurkyMcLurkFace
It should be Nadia but currently there is a bug which prevented the text to change from ??? to Nadia. However, the scene with Nadia "Alley adventures" can be unlocked with no issue. To access the scene with Nadia, just checked the Zeta >> All scenes.

ZetanDS The bug is in the day7.rpy script line 2565, where the variable assignment is incomplete
Python:
$ persistent.met_nadia
should be

Python:
$ persistent.met_nadia = True
I'm playing the compressed version though, not sure if the official had codes/scripts or just rpa files.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
looks like a replay is in order since content got squished in between. I loaded my 0.06 save and finished the 0.07 content but there was barely anything so I replayed from scratch and suddenly there were scenes neither seen on my 0.06 save nor on my 0.07 continuation (such as the entire sister in law/niece scenes, some slave interactions).

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Since the Queen has routes, I was thinking should Shani have one as well like should we keep training her as a Stalker while romancing her or train her to be like Ain (of sorts)? It's just a random thought.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Scene with his daughter on the pyramid gazing at the desert :
"I man what we deserve..."
I mean, what did we do to deserve...
Great scene, btw to be seen as it is.

Later, after the scene with Nadia in the Market : "Winking at her cool uncle, she find done innocent excuses..."
Most of these errors are basic, using one of the tools would make sure to set it all history. Not sure how it go as to input text into renpy this said.

Great game as said earlier.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kellermann

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yah .. well ... on one of their adventures, the daughter got kidnapped at knife point and
almost tied up and sold as a slave ... so thread carefully.

After that debacle and seeing as how determined our queen is to defend our women,
why risk more by sending 2 unattended babes to town alone?

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Please solve this stupid problem. I upragaded my game 0.06 to 0.07 and Characters using "step" word step dad etc. I can't fix it. Preferences menu can't fix this problem. When I playing 0.06 update everything is normal.

resim_2021-09-24_173511.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Every new sex scene in this update was a disappointment, also can you fucking stop changing the look of the girls.

Just my opinion but the time making the animations for the Colosseum part are a waste of time, use the time to make the sex scenes more appealing.
Do you mean the colosseum cut scene? Whew, I don't know, for me it was excellent. Very cinematic. I also really enjoy all of the lewd scenes. The ladies are hot, the sex is fun, and overall I love the tone.

The only slight change I would make is some of the camera positioning during the lewd scenes. Many shots seem to be from awkward angles so you can't really get a good view of the action. I'm not sure if that is on purpose on not. What I mean is maybe they don't want to show too much of the household girls' naughty bits until later on. I don't think we have even seen a full topless shot of Ain from the front so you admire her in all of her beauty. It's always off to the side looking upward or an extreme closeup where you can't see everything. That small issue aside, I think it all looks amazing.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Please solve this stupid problem. I upragaded my game 0.06 to 0.07 and Characters using "step" word step dad etc. I can't fix it. Preferences menu can't fix this problem. When I playing 0.06 update everything is normal.
That is very odd, especially the fact that Edit Details doesn't work. Is it possible for you to upload a save file along with the persistent file for me to check?

Reactions: meola147

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Indeed, I too find that some of the sex scenes feel kinda rush/cut short/should be longer etc but I think (purely speculation) there is a perfectly valid reason for that, which is there are much more of the stories/game yet to be told/built. So, the dev team has to compromise to ensure the advancement of the storyline/game within a reasonable timeframe. This balancing act is very difficult even for full fledge production house. The existing scenes can be improved later on (or not) but fret not because there is already an under-developed avenue for the harem sex scenes, which is the Common Rooms >> Living Room where MC can call his households for some fun time (currently only Ain). I think this harem will be the focal point of sex scenes. Personally it does not bother me much because I like the story/game a lot so far. Just my two cents.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Indeed, I too find that some of the sex scenes feel kinda rush/cut short/should be longer etc but I think (purely speculation) there is a perfectly valid reason for that, which is there are much more of the stories/game yet to be told/built. So, the dev team has to compromise to ensure the advancement of the storyline/game within a reasonable timeframe. This balancing act is very difficult even for full fledge production house. The existing scenes can be improved later on (or not) but fret not because there is already an under-developed avenue for the harem sex scenes, which is the Common Rooms >> Living Room where MC can call his households for some fun time (currently only Ain). I think this harem will be the focal point of sex scenes. Personally it does not bother me much because I like the story/game a lot so far. Just my two cents.
Fully agreed. I mean if we take into consideration the development of the world/story it's still very early in development. All the romance paths in the game only have one step of progression rn so I'm expecting we'll have to wait for the game to get more fleshed out first. Guess one thing I'm hoping we get more choice in the future is regarding pregnancy content. Weird that at some points we get the choice of impregnating someone and at others it's forced.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Guess one thing I'm hoping we get more choice in the future is regarding pregnancy content. Weird that at some points we get the choice of impregnating someone and at others it's forced.
For me, it adds more to the game. I'm gonna do it...but I want to have that choice. Probably sounds stupid, but I likes what I likes.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I ran into an error during the scene with Shani where she is trying on her new clothes and mask. There are two different dialog options depending on what her relationship to the MC is set as. I do have the relationship set to "daughter" (as apposed to "stepdaughter") but the game errors out when trying to process the if/else statement. Not sure why. I fixed the problem by editing the code in the day7.rpy file. I simply removed the if/else statement and left the dialog option I wanted to see.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/day7.rpy", line 161, in script
    if persistent.da = "daughter":
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (day7.rpy, line 161)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/day7.rpy", line 161, in script
    if persistent.da = "daughter":
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2264, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (day7.rpy, line 161)

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes