lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
So, we had a little bit of Shani gameplay in some of the previous updates (where she had to save Ain in the market, as well as her visit to the Queen), and I guess her journey to the Zone will be another one of those sections.
I'll be looking forward to it (I could be wrong but I'm guessing that's gonna run parallel with MC's storyline like the visit to the Queen scenario).

One thing I am hoping for additionally would be that we (the MC) can get to explore the mutants storyline soon (would love to see and interact with Ivy again).
Since I just noticed your post I am guessing that you may have answered part of my question below your post. Not sure if it is looked through the posts and did not see anything about what I was asking about, until looked just now and saw your post. I agree still trying to figure Fairy out LOL I know she is broken will have to try different choices and see where paths might have gone, and I see wife leaves but never visible when you visit her. As far as Shani goes looks like possible same way mutant and queen visit was switch back and forth while they are out doing different things. Maybe you can get Ivy in your Harem too?

Reactions: JJJ84

Xypher

May 1, 2017
A post apocalypse game with a mix of fallout and mad max, with a great main character, incredible worldbuilding/lore, unqiue renders and all set in Egypt? This game is great and is already one of the best on this site.
Don't forget S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: VepsrP

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
the choice isn't between sub queen and dom queen, theres another word in front of it.
That's right. In the first choice with the queen you're being asked if you'd like the queen to be dominant or submissive.
In the second choice you're being asked if you want the MC to dominate her or submit to her.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I've been getting this error now in the living room for 7b. Never had this one before:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 116, in script
Aw "Yes... a responsible wife like her."
Exception: Sayer 'Aw' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Sat Sep 25 10:01:14 2021

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've been getting this error now in the living room for 7b. Never had this one before:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Sat Sep 25 10:01:14 2021
Been answered here https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-07b-zetan.68105/post-6623328 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-07b-zetan.68105/post-6626482

Or you could also applied the script fix mentioned under Extras in OP which is here https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-07b-zetan.68105/post-6628638

Reactions: Team Thanos

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just started on the new update and came across something weird... as I changed my wife and daughters' (well stepdaughters)names, I don't remember their original names, the one that's my apprentice started calling her mother stepmom instead of mom like i had it set

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
i just edited mine to "mother" and "father", i wonder is that the only change that happens or some dialogue changes too when you set it to that

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just started on the new update and came across something weird... as I changed my wife and daughters' (well stepdaughters)names, I don't remember their original names, the one that's my apprentice started calling her mother stepmom instead of mom like i had it set
i even changed it to where my is their mom and not stepmom, and she still calls them stepdaughters

and there's also an instance where the game calls the eldest by her default name and not what I have it changed too...

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Found a bug. You seem to have misspelled who was supposed to be talking through the whole conversation.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
i even changed it to where my is their mom and not stepmom, and she still calls them stepdaughters

and there's also an instance where the game calls the eldest by her default name and not what I have it changed too...
I had the same thing happen. Also, I'm pretty sure my character was the girls' actual dad in the previous update and now he's their "stepdad."

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
How to unlock the 4th picture for "Raiders" in the gallery? Its between the "Unconscious" and "Knowing your place"scenes.

stormaguedon

Aug 29, 2018
Hey there, i start the game for the first time and I seem to be stuck. When i click on the palace to go there after the elf escaped it doesn't do anything at all (i clicked everywere on the map the game just don't move a inch). Can someone help me ?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hey there, i start the game for the first time and I seem to be stuck. When i click on the palace to go there after the elf escaped it doesn't do anything at all (i clicked everywere on the map the game just don't move a inch). Can someone help me ?
If the location on the map is marked like "home" or "palace" then you can click on it.
If its not marked then you cannot go there, just see if there are any marked locations before you click anything.
There can be a circle too around the place you have to go

Theres also a quest log in the top left to help you figure out what to do next

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes