stormaguedon

Aug 29, 2018
If the location on the map is marked like "home" or "palace" then you can click on it.
If its not marked then you cannot go there, just see if there are any marked locations before you click anything.
There can be a circle too around the place you have to go
I did reinstall the game and it work now it was probably a bug with the patch or something idk but thanks anyway

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Restarted the whole game, it didnt trigger. Did everything up to the scene Asha is giving a blowjob. I disabled censorhip at the start and it said id see the "gore and everything" but when I reached the Asha blowjob in Adira part, nothing.
Did you 'throw her against a rock' in the beginning

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Restarted the whole game, it didnt trigger. Did everything up to the scene Asha is giving a blowjob. I disabled censorhip at the start and it said id see the "gore and everything" but when I reached the Asha blowjob in Adira part, nothing.
Ah.. Probably you didn't tell Asha to give you bj during the intro scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if you want to see the full game it's probably worth just start from scratch.
you can always, in every scene, just choose the less gruesom/violent/out there option.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
if you want to see the full game it's probably worth just start from scratch.
you can always, in every scene, just choose the less gruesom/violent/out there option.
Indeed. I played at least 2 times, especially to unlock the Fairy toilet scene at the Decayed base/factory at Old Cairo.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
After the task with the raiders it says that it is marked on the map for the new car but I have nothing except home on it
is this a bug or do I still have to do something ?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
After the task with the raiders it says that it is marked on the map for the new car but I have nothing except home on it
is this a bug or do I still have to do something ?
Just do something else and progress the day. It will be available eventually, not immidiately after you've done with the Raiders sisters.

S3F0

Dec 12, 2018
Full version:

PC: (0.07c)

Mac:
(0.07c)

Android: (0.07c)

How to install:
- Unpack the newly downloaded game folder and copy/paste it in the old game folder from 006/0.07b and override when asked.
- Fixed an inconsistency between Kateryna's visit and it's marker
- Ain is no longer bound to be Abrax' wife (fixed the Harem scene)
- Fixed an inconsistency regarding the fate of the kidnapper girl
- Nadia can now be unlocked in the Gallery
- Fixed a wrong condition in Thermae dialogue
- Fixed some stray interpolation variables that should be persistent
- Fixed Zahra being in the basement on Fairy's gentle variation

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
o_O:unsure: I must not have been paying close enough attention. Clearly there were boobies on screen at the time that distracted me.
I wasn't distracted by the boobies, but I never found this problem. No mention of Abrax', no mention of his wife (include Ain). :unsure: I just checked it out. Probably, some special conditions are needed here. For example, to punish the daughter to look for a groom or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wonder will there be any social conflicts between the girls later in this game? I can't imagine MC's daughters taking it too well the sudden appearing of their niece, not to mention the almost stone-set conflict between MS's waifu and her sister. When it comes to love, girls are savage towards each other.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep your enemies closer and your friends close.
That way, they might mingle and loose their way in all the commotion.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I wonder will there be any social conflicts between the girls later in this game? I can't imagine MC's daughters taking it too well the sudden appearing of their niece, not to mention the almost stone-set conflict between MS's waifu and her sister. When it comes to love, girls are savage towards each other.
Catfight, the best part :)

• Love
Reactions: bolenart and VepsrP
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes