fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev update 26.09.2021

Hello everyone, with this update the latest early access version is going public. 0.07c includes fixes mentioned in the release post itself. During the last days we worked on those bugfixes and I finally got around to take care of private things that I neglected over the last weeks, which is why this is the first update without a picture.

We will soon return to the usual dev updates with preview pictures. Seeing all these responses and theories on each update about where the story will lead is always great.

Thank you to everyone who started or keeps supporting this game. Have a nice week ;)

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
You probably need to make a fresh play-through.
i had done that in the first place but just to be sure i restarted again, and nope
"So, [youngest name], why this interest in rabiah? where does it come from?" followed by
"Stepmom told me..."
You should be able to change that from the Edit Details screen in the in-game menu.
looked at edit details and it says "[MC name] is their dad, [wife's name] is their mom"

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I also started a fresh playthrough and despite what I set relationships to be, the story said otherwise...some times.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
looked at edit details and it says "[MC name] is their dad, [wife's name] is their mom"
That is odd, sounds like a case of a mistyped variable in the text if you don't get those then. Can you recall when that happened?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Paz
here is a save 1 line before stepmom appears
Thanks for the save. From a quick check, I can see it appearing correctly.
1632788233045.png

Just to make sure, are you playing 0.07c? I think this instance was one of the few remaining ones that was fixed in the latest update.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
it updated again? i didnt notice im still on .07b. ill download that and try again

edit: ok no sign of any step motherhood, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paz

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update as always.
Anybody know if you can get both slaves when offered by the Queen? I wonder if previous interactions with her affect that.

Winking at her cool uncle, she finds done(one) innocent excuse...

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Great update as always.
Anybody know if you can get both slaves when offered by the Queen? I wonder if previous interactions with her affect that.

Winking at her cool uncle, she finds done(one) innocent excuse...
You can't.
As for the edit/goof.. I'm pretty sure I fixed that one. Could it be you're playing .07b? There's a 07c out, where that line has been fixed

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes