seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yup, exploring the settings is mostly loosing time since repeat. But sometimes there is indeed an added setting or, like here, a new page, which is very useful.

The arena scene was great, only that putting the Queen down is strange, sure these days the VIP are up and use optics.

And also seen some errors, sad the traceback do not keep the previous errors at last over a session.

Mar 23, 2020
I ran into an error during the scene with Shani where she is trying on her new clothes and mask. There are two different dialog options depending on what her relationship to the MC is set as. I do have the relationship set to "daughter" (as apposed to "stepdaughter") but the game errors out when trying to process the if/else statement. Not sure why. I fixed the problem by editing the code in the day7.rpy file. I simply removed the if/else statement and left the dialog option I wanted to see.
Should be

Code:
if persistent.da == "daughter":
(extra equals sign)

Reactions: save8lot

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
For me, it adds more to the game. I'm gonna do it...but I want to have that choice. Probably sounds stupid, but I likes what I likes.
Oh no I totally agree, was just saying that I would have rather had the choice of which girls I did it too as well since some of the more recent ones are forced, or at least the implications are there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
This is one of the best games i played and definetly the one with most potential, love almost all characaters, but updates like this can hurt the game, very little content, take longer if you must. Good luck

Reactions: Scrumptious Hotcock

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Every new sex scene in this update was a disappointment, also can you fucking stop changing the look of the girls.

Just my opinion but the time making the animations for the Colosseum part are a waste of time, use the time to make the sex scenes more appealing.
For a guy who goes out of his way to facepalm my every post and seems to hate most decisions we make about the game at every update, you are... very persistent in getting your hands on it as soon as possible.
By your signature, you should hate or dislike most of the content of the game, so... why not move on?
I am genuinely confused.

As to your criticism above... there is some merit in not appreciating the reskins of the characters.
Z is learning every day and improving his work.. sometimes he grows dissatisfied with the looks of a specific character and wants to improve on it.
I think it's the right thing to do if it makes him happy. A happy dev is a productive dev... but I do understand that it can feel a bit jarring/alienating. Ultimately however, it's a matter of personal taste. (I personally prefer current Emilia to the former one, who was a bit bland and anemic, in my opinion, but I had no hand in deciding to improve on her).

That said, not even the top tier patrons of Z try to lay claim on how he invests his time when it comes to allocating production time to different parts of the game. You can be certain he will not be listening to you on this.

Also, we happen to think that the game is about more, content-wise, than just providing wank fodder, and in that context, cinematic choices such as that animation or the cutscene between the queen and fangs are flexes that improve the quality of the game and show some ambition.
If that doesn't suit you or is not what you look for in a game, I am told there are about 4k other games on this forum alone.
Take your pick.

Last edited:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
For a guy who goes out of his way to facepalm my every post and seems to hate most decisions we make about the game at every update, you are... very persistent in getting your hands on it as soon as possible.
By your signature, you should hate or dislike most of the content of the game, so... why not move on?
I am genuinely confused.

As to your criticism above... there is some merit in not appreciating the reskins of the characters.
Z is learning every day and improving his work.. sometimes he grows dissatisfied with the looks of a specific character and wants to improve on it.
I think it's the right thing to do if it makes him happy. A happy dev is a productive dev... but I do understand that it can feel a bit jarring/alienating. Ultimately however, it's a matter of personal taste. (I personally prefer current Emilia to the former one, who was a bit bland and anemic, in my opinion, but I had no hand in deciding to improve on her).

That said, not even the top tier patrons of Z try to lay claim on how he invests his time when it comes to allocating production time to different parts of the game. You can be certain he will not be listening to you on this.

Also, we happen to think that the game is about more, content-wise, than just providing wank fodder, and in that context, cinematic choices such as that animation or the cutscene between the queen and fangs are flexes that improve the quality of the game and show some ambition.
If that doesn't suit you or is not what you look for in a game, I am told there are about 4k other games on this forum alone.
Take your pick.
Don't let yourself become discouraged by angry nerds, who feel entitled that everything should evolve in a way that it fits their needs best. They might appear as majority in some threads but they clearly aren't. I totally agree: The dev should develop the game the way he likes it most, and then people who share the same idea of a good game will benefit the most. Trying to implement everybody's opinions, wants and wishes is a sure recipe for disaster. Fair suggestions and criticism excluded of course. Personally, I also prefer content over animations, which in my opinion don't add terribly much to a game, but I'd rather take what I get than complain. So keep the good work up!

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
Every new sex scene in this update was a disappointment, also can you fucking stop changing the look of the girls.

Just my opinion but the time making the animations for the Colosseum part are a waste of time, use the time to make the sex scenes more appealing.
I agree with the first part, both sex scenes were rushed, mostly storywise.
But I heartily disagree with the second part, that kind of narrative is what makes this game stand out.

Reactions: Logan3000x
Apr 5, 2021
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
Would be awesome with an update to this mod. :D

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know this is a dumb to ask, and I really should know the difference
When it comes to choosing Sub or Dom queen
does Sub Queen mean that you're being submissive to the queen or is the queen being submissive to you
and the same for Dom Queen
are you being dominated by the queen or is the queen being dominated by you.

Sorry to ask, but I could never really tell with these.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
does Sub Queen mean that you're being submissive to the queen or is the queen being submissive to you

I was also confused with this at first, but I think sub queen means she will become more submissive and vice versa.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020

I was also confused with this at first, but I think sub queen means she will become more submissive and vice versa.
I think there's two variables for the queen submission/dominance that's why it's really confusing but in second visit if you choose to 'loose your temper' the queen will be submissive to you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think there's two variables for the queen submission/dominance that's why it's really confusing but in second visit if you choose to 'loose your temper' the queen will be submissive to you
So, going by what you said, we should choose Dom Queen, to make her submissive to you
Which would mean Dom Queen stands for Dominate Queen.
Guess I'll have to start a new game, at least from the save I made.

Screenshot 2021-09-24 223626.png

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, we had a little bit of Shani gameplay in some of the previous updates (where she had to save Ain in the market, as well as her visit to the Queen), and I guess her journey to the Zone will be another one of those sections.
I'll be looking forward to it (I could be wrong but I'm guessing that's gonna run parallel with MC's storyline like the visit to the Queen scenario).

One thing I am hoping for additionally would be that we (the MC) can get to explore the mutants storyline soon (would love to see and interact with Ivy again).

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Ok I have question if anyone can answer. Without giving away spoilers after a certain games visit (mandatory) I have no actions at all, except inhouse visits. The Living room (harem) has 2 actions from what I can tell it is all the game has at the moment
Question being did I reach end of story for now until next update? I wasn't sure about what was and wasn't considered spoiler so I put items into tag in case so as not to get in trouble for asking a question without spoiler .

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes