SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Edit the script file "variables.rpy" (in game/scripts)
Add the following line:
define Aw = Character("[persistent.A_name] (whispering)", color="#d82a0e")

below this line:
define A = Character("[persistent.A_name]", color="#d82a0e")

Save and launch the game again
That's work, thank you

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Wow this is a popular thread. I only just tried this game (with the walkthrough mod), but my question seems to have already drowned behind several pages.

What is the best route to take with Shani? "Help" or "Self"? The first choice being telling her you will always take care of her or to be confident in herself.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Wow this is a popular thread. I only just tried this game (with the walkthrough mod), but my question seems to have already drowned behind several pages.

What is the best route to take with Shani? "Help" or "Self"? The first choice being telling her you will always take care of her or to be confident in herself.
Afaik, we don't know, no real decision based on that yet.

Reactions: Mookey

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
prob like that cause ya didn't clear all the old stuff out of the install folder for this new update. lot of stuff got overhauled so deleting all but your save folder and then unzipping everything back in should fix it on a new save.
It may seem like the most logical way to update is overwriting, but its not with these visual novels. This will eventually cause issues. The best way is to completely download a new update and play from that directory and simply copy/paste only the save folder from previous version directory.

tgtlucas

Jan 30, 2021
As you guys can see I'm a newbie on this site, but I have been playing VNs for quite some time and I can confidently say that this is the best game I have ever played and by far one of the best this forum has to offer. This update inspired me to post for the first time. Keep up the great work Z, paz & cynical.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
One thing I've noticed is that this game likes to bring up characters who have only had a small introduction
(kidnapper girl, looter/ex-looter, fairy) If that happens again I'll bet the one who will reappear is that ex-slave that was rescued by our dear elf :love: .
I bet she was taken to the bunker and is there to reward our Mc for saving her life, the next time we go there:devilish:.

Lenothx

Aug 15, 2021
small bug during scene when focusing on Ain by herself in living room :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 222, in script
    Aw "So much..."
Exception: Sayer 'Aw' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    Aw "So much..."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Fri Sep 24 01:28:50 2021

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
small bug :
Code:

While running game code:
    Aw "So much..."

Full traceback:
    Aw "So much..."

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Fri Sep 24 01:28:50 2021
Yep I saw that too. Save a backup of harem.rpy in case you mess something up, then open with notepad and search the line. Delete the "w" so it is:

A "So much..."

There are a few lines like that in that scene. Not knowing anything about code, it looks like characters are identified by the first letter of their name and "Aw" instead of "A" was a mistake. Just delete the "w" and it will fix it. But I didn't encounter that error with anyone else yet, so I would say to only change the "Aw" ones and no others, because I might be wrong on my assumptions of identification.

jolinn

Jun 13, 2021
Anyone come across this error (pasted below)? Was wondering if there's a fix for it or if I just have to start a new playthrough.

This only pops up when Ain is pleasuring MC privately in the living room area.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 110, in script
Aw "I want to show [persistent.mom] that I can be like her too."

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/harem.rpy", line 110, in script
Aw "I want to show [persistent.mom] that I can be like her too."

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Desert Stalker 0.07b
Wed Sep 22 22:41:45 2021
Been answered: https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-07b-zetan.68105/post-6623328

Sep 24, 2018
Yep I saw that too. Save a backup of harem.rpy in case you mess something up, then open with notepad and search the line. Delete the "w" so it is:

A "So much..."

There are a few lines like that in that scene. Not knowing anything about code, it looks like characters are identified by the first letter of their name and "Aw" instead of "A" was a mistake. Just delete the "w" and it will fix it. But I didn't encounter that error with anyone else yet, so I would say to only change the "Aw" ones and no others, because I might be wrong on my assumptions of identification.
I had the same bug, can confirm this fix works.

Sep 24, 2018
I'm not sure I've seen everything: I see a "???" section in the gallery after Kateryna, anyone know what it is and how to unlock it?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a normal female domination in the game? or is it cheating?
Is it cheating if your wife actively encourages it? She seems pretty damn supportive of you fucking whoever you wanna fuck.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes