RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
I don't like that my first post about this game is a complaint, because I've just been silently enjoying this game since the first release (quite a bit, actually), but Asha's redesign is really disappointing. And I know it isn't technically new, but I was still hopeful that it was temporary and going back and changing the original scene just turns that smile upside down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same with the Queen's outfit last update, but I didn't want to be negative. There are things I like, and it's a bit saddening to lose them. Oh well.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.08b] [Zetan] [OS@3.42GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.42GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 700MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
(y):love:(y)(y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Cut scenes at the arena seem to be missing. Anyone else start from the beginning and come across that?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Version 0.08b is of exceptional quality but too short and without harsh scenes related to sex, which is what this game is based on and characterized by, I am impressed by the quality and animations but disappointed by the very short duration of the new update, I think it would have been better to have taken a little longer to launch and do it with more content

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Version 0.08b is of exceptional quality but too short and without harsh scenes related to sex, which is what this game is based on and characterized by, I am impressed by the quality and animations but disappointed by the very short duration of the new update, I think it would have been better to have taken a little longer to launch and do it with more content
It wouldn't really make sense to have a harsh sex scene in this update considering the context of said sex scene. Also, the fact that DS is set in a very violent world doesn't mean that all interactions, whether sexual or not, should be like that. Context trumps fetish in a good story I would argue.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Confused here :confused: So the scene at the hive, the queen appears and then cuts to Ivy after the attack?
I've already added the patch.
Love the game(y)

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can't even start up the game (latest version .xxb) keep getting a traceback error I posted a page ago, anyone know how to fix it?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes