a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got all the fixes in and got this traceback error and a few more at the start of the queens games.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Version 0.08b is of exceptional quality but too short and without harsh scenes related to sex, which is what this game is based on and characterized by, I am impressed by the quality and animations but disappointed by the very short duration of the new update, I think it would have been better to have taken a little longer to launch and do it with more content
You need appreciate context for it first.
Which is why the raider scenes are one of my favorite.

Gah. I can't believe I missed Shani's scene.
What kind of a stalker am I!?

Last edited:

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I haven't play the game yet, but can anybody tell me is the game has 2 protagonist? Who is the male and who is the female?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Lol played through update and the only 18+ scene I've got was hj from Pepper, hopefully poor Zaton by next update won't end up wanking in the loneliness :ROFLMAO:

Edit, forgot about Zahra sleep, that's 2 I guess

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Pretty good update

I wonder if you decide not to help Mutants, does it mean you ignore all their content for the rest of the game or its simply just a choice that does take effect later in the game

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
So.. this update, do one mutant mission and send Shani off, is that it???
Why are there no repeatables other than Ain & Dungeon girl? WE've had sex with Zahra & Slave, why can't we repeat that?

Lol played through update and the only 18+ scene I've got was hj from Pepper, hopefully poor Zaton by next update won't end up wanking in the loneliness :ROFLMAO:

Edit, forgot about Zahra sleep, that's 2 I guess
Missed Shani sex at the edge of the Void...

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Point of order.. if it really took you 5-10 minutes to waltz through this update I don't quite know what to tell you.
There are such things as pacing, music, atmosphere and.. words.
They make the game as much as the sexy times.

Those of you who follow the game on Patreon and elsewhere know we made a point of explaining how this update was story heavy and why.
That said, if you look at the update purely for graphics, this is one of the bulkiest updates yet, with in excess of 750 renders and about 10 animations, something Z has not attempted before in such numbers (the animations, that is.. which is something he's still learning how to do).
So.. again, if you've gone through this update in a matter of minutes, skipping through all of the dialogue and character development, this is probably not the game for you. There are games that focus more on the sexy content.. or.. videos.
Hell.. why bother playing in the first place? Just open the image gallery, grab a sock and go to town, you don't even have to play.
As for the bugs and flaws in the system, those that depend on something we did will be by and large solved once the public release comes around. Anything still outstanding after that? Hit us up on the discord and we'll see what's happening.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes