Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I didn't think that the update is particularly short. It might even be a bit longer than I expected. I'm just a little disappointed that there's only one new repeatable scene, especially considering that an old one even gets removed at the current end of Shani's story. Well there's Pepper, who says that I can come and give a sample, whenever I want, but her lab is greyed out for me after the scene. Maybe that's a bug?
I think the repeatable scenes during the sandbox sections go a long way to pad the updates with satisfying content. It's immersive to come back to the harem between missions and story sequences and it stretches the play time. The new addition of going to sleep with Zahra is proof enough for me that this works well and is something I'd like more of. All the greyed out portraits in the harem are just so bittersweet.

About calling this a story heavy update I'm not so sure. The hive was the only thing new really, but it only got introduced as a big mystery. If this was the story heavy introduction, how many story heavy updates will it take to flesh out the concept of the hive?
Shani now finally arrived at the zone, but we already knew that she would. What we still don't know is what the zone is about. What's so dangerous about it, besides the lightning, and what is Shani supposed to do in there? It doesn't seem like she's got a clear objective, so is she just going to camp for a few days, before she just decides to go back home? Maybe it slipped my mind, but I don't think there ever was a scene, where Zaton gave his master's map to Shani and explained what it was about.

All in all I really liked the update, especially the action scenes. The hive is cool, Ivy was pretty badass with her bow and Fangs wears her sunglasses in the dark in true blues sister fashion.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
to bad Keen couldn't be saved. didnt get to know her but still that "whimper" was all i needed to wish for the option.:oops:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
While I'm excited for the update, I'll wait till 3-4 are under the belt here :) I tend to go long in these, hate being story teased :p I hope by then we'll know more about Fairy and mutants. Maybe see the Raiders help out against them ghoul folks, etc..

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i know you fuck the dautgher but I havent been able to play that part yet..... and I started a new game...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Shani now finally arrived at the zone, but we already knew that she would. What we still don't know is what the zone is about. What's so dangerous about it, besides the lightning, and what is Shani supposed to do in there? It doesn't seem like she's got a clear objective, so is she just going to camp for a few days, before she just decides to go back home? Maybe it slipped my mind, but I don't think there ever was a scene, where Zaton gave his master's map to Shani and explained what it was about.
Yeah I don't know either what she's supposed to do in the Zone. I understood it's different for every stalker, but the initial goal is just to spend a few days there?

Also I didn't get why they went to the Hive Queen's lair? just to investigate? They arrive there without lights and got attacked immediatly

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Your compression sucks dude!!
We have taken your complaint under advisement and shall consider increasing shock treatments for our robots so they can work harder and make better products.

In meantime, please send us your compressed version so we may learn and even improve ours. Also remember, if you are a Gold Tier member you may refund our product 369 minutes after the initial release.

For more information please visit our official site,

Happy New Year :)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
We have taken your complaint under advisement and shall consider increasing shock treatments for our robots so they can work harder and make better products.

In meantime, please send us your compressed version so we may learn and even improve ours. Also remember, if you are a Gold Tier member you may refund our product 369 minutes after the initial release.

For more information please visit our official site,

Happy New Year :)
I clicked the link. I was not disappointed.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Well there's Pepper, who says that I can come and give a sample, whenever I want, but her lab is greyed out for me after the scene. Maybe that's a bug?
About calling this a story heavy update I'm not so sure. The hive was the only thing new really, but it only got introduced as a big mystery. If this was the story heavy introduction, how many story heavy updates will it take to flesh out the concept of the hive?
but I don't think there ever was a scene, where Zaton gave his master's map to Shani and explained what it was about.
Re: Pepper, that was the intent indeed, to be repeatable, but there were a few complications with the repeatable path (which will come shortly), we just failed to remove the line hinting at it for now.

Re: The map and Shani, there is a scene in the library. Maybe that specific part was not long and very expanded upon but it's there.

The story-heavy note was mostly in relation that the scenes were revolving around the story, and not Z going around sticking his penis in random women. It was done to allow for precisely that in future updates, but story-related scenes will also be there.

To be clear since I see many doubts regarding version 0.08b, there are only 4 scenes: sleeping with your wife, in the laboratory, with the mutants and with your daughter in the area.
And Ivy visiting you at night, and the reworked Raider scene (which I'll concede is not a "new" scene).

Honestly, there are many comments about the shortness of the update and I can understand it may feel like it because the renders are not dragged out, but it's rough to see an almost 800-render update with a lot of care put into it reduced to "That's it?! Short af".
Maybe it actually is if someone didn't save Ivy, because in that case you can't get most of those but still.

Now, if people generally expect a thousand renders per month, I can confidently say this will not happen. It's just not feasible unfortunately.

Eh, damn this reaaaaallllly needs a patch. Thinking Shani was adopted right before sex with her ruined the sex scene for me. Oh man. I really want to like this game but eh.
There is a bug related to this, will be fixed.

Sep 24, 2018
Looks like I got the story scene (Oasis, won't spoil it) and the "side scene" (Mutants) but I'm not to sure what the other "Small Scenes" are, any hints?

I also don't see a new repeatable scene people are talking about, is this the "Sleeping" scene?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They need more allies if they're going to do anything against the Queen and as the MC stated the mutants will die if they were to go to war against the queen. They went to the hive because they're mutants just like them and were trying to recruit them as allies.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Like I explained after that sentence they're redundant in light of the other group of dumb feral ex-human monsters lead by an intelligent crazy ex-human monster which was established at the beginning of the story. Of course it's an important plot development, but it's not a good one.
I don't see how that's redundant. It's already established that mutations come in different forms, so the hive isn't really a seperate group from the other mutants. It's just the most interesting mutation so far.
Zaton straight up told Fangs that the mutants have no chance against Zeta in their current state. The whole point of visiting the hive was that they were looking for potential allies. They could've found another batch of elves and catgirls, but wouldn't that be a little boring compared to the hive? Instead they found an endless stream of mindcontrolled drones they can use as a weapon.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes