Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How do you get Shani scene? Im dumb :(
When you're speaking with the caravan ginger girl, you have to select the correct choice (the opposite of the one you chose). It wasn't very apparent to me because both choices seemed to say the same thing only worded differently. I actually missed it the first time too and only by coming back to the thread did I realise we had my long awaited Shani content...and I missed it! By the way, *Chef's kiss" it was magnifique! I can die happy now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hildegardt

You mean almost mind controlled drones as you saw the hive queen had no control over them when they entered the hive because they were hungry so if they want them as an ally they're going to have to find some way to supply them with food/food supplements to get them to be obedient and follow orders.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Honestly... Can't understand all those "Ooh, short update. So little stuff" sentiments.

Why wouldn't you want to help the mutants in the first place?
I think that storyline is very interesting with LOTS of cool characters to meet and spend (quality) time with. As well as some great story potential. And if you really don't want to get involved with them, you can obviously choose so. Isn't that a good thing? Having options?

I think this game is of outstanding quality AND quantity.
The dev has proven to be reliable and delivers constant updates. I think this is one model project most devs could/should take as an example for 'doing it right'.
Just my 2 cents.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Did I reach the end of the new content after Shani heads to the zone? The quest log says to wait for her to return but that never happens no matter how many days I skip, and there's nothing else to do now.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Did I reach the end of the new content after Shani heads to the zone? The quest log says to wait for her to return but that never happens no matter how many days I skip, and there's nothing else to do now.
When I returned home after Shani went to the zone, I skipped to the next day (don't sleep with Zahra) and:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That seems to be the last scene of the update. I think the quest log updates and says "To be continued" afterwards.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Both of these are restating the plot point I criticised as redundant, instead of responding to the criticism itself. Which, again, is that putting two of the same type of character into a work of fiction, and who have the same motivations/goals, diminishes the impact of both. The exceptions are stories designed to impart a moral or philosophical lesson through repeated demonstrations. Like the three little piggies - the very lazy one is eaten, the somewhat lazy one is eaten, the diligent one survives.

In conclusion, you're no doubt able and willing to circumnavigate this argument forever because not doing so tarnishes your parasocial sexual fantasy, but I'm not. Have yourselves a great new year folks!
I'm not really seeing how they're the same. The decayed don't seem to give a rat's fat ass about humanity and wants to eat people or turn more people into decayed. The mutants want to be accepted as equals. Imagine having the mutant guard becoming the leader of that hive and controlling them. That's quite an ally to have.

You brought up Fallout earlier...Should they not have the super mutant factions and ghouls? That's kinda what this seems to be.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I guess you can always just send them to their death and watch as Zeta curb stomps them into oblivion. Without getting allies they will never win they went for the hive first because they are mutants just like themselves and they figured they would be easier to become allies with then the harder part would be getting allies from within Zeta.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The scene with pepper is great! Is she also a Li in the game? I hope it is a yes and have more content about her rather than always fangs. Also, the scene with her cannot replay in the gallery, maybe it needs a fix?
Finally some scene with shani! It is shame that we cannot choose to creampie her, can't wait for her return.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I am a bit disappointed by the lack of Emilia (my fav character since the beginning) but the rest is good, too.

The (recently introduced) "Cutscene playing..." scenes I am not a fan of. Why not just let me manually advance like everywhere else in the game? If it was an animated cutscene that cannot be interfered with due to engine limitations I would understand, but the way it's implemented here is that they are still images, sometimes with text, that just take pacing control away from the player. I don't understand the reason it's done that way.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The (recently introduced) "Cutscene playing..." scenes I am not a fan of. Why not just let me manually advance like everywhere else in the game? If it was an animated cutscene that cannot be interfered with due to engine limitations I would understand, but the way it's implemented here is that they are still images, sometimes with text, that just take pacing control away from the player. I don't understand the reason it's done that way.
Because there's also music/sound that gets de-synced from the cutscene on manual advancement. But we tend to use that sparingly and when it's actually needed.

On that note, if you have already seen the cutscene you can skip through it with CTRL (or even if you haven't seen it but chose "Skip unseen in the options"), with the understanding that audio will be desynced.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Aw, i exhausted the content.
But man, this game is really great. The writing is great, the setting is absolutely fantastic. But what steals the show for me are the models.
I usually hate 3D stuff and avoid it at all costs, but all the models in this one are soooo beautiful. Every other 3D art game i've played has really bad faces with loads of uncanny valley, but this is the 1st instance where i have believed the faces. The emotions are masterfully rigged and the textures are extremely good. Never once while playing was i brought out of the immersion and i never thought of the characters as anything other than human.
Art person behind this needs a medal.

Gonna be one of the rare games i buy if it ever gets finished.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Aw, i exhausted the content.
But man, this game is really great. The writing is great, the setting is absolutely fantastic. But what steals the show for me are the models.
I usually hate 3D stuff and avoid it at all costs, but all the models in this one are soooo beautiful. Every other 3D art game i've played has really bad faces with loads of uncanny valley, but this is the 1st instance where i have believed the faces. The emotions are masterfully rigged and the textures are extremely good. Never once while playing was i brought out of the immersion and i never thought of the characters as anything other than human.
Art person behind this needs a medal.

Gonna be one of the rare games i buy if it ever gets finished.
The models are, indeed, gorgeous. The eyes...the hair...the eyeliner...face shapes...BOOBA....etc etc etc.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just read the changeleg.. pls don't tell me he somehow censored the first raiders scene because of some patreon bullshit

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just read the changeleg.. pls don't tell me he somehow censored the first raiders scene because of some patreon bullshit
If by censored, you mean remove the gore...no...it's actually improved if you choose to go that route.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes