markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
It says on the Walkthrough I have to go to the servant's quarters, but it won't let me. Can I do this later in the game or something?

Reactions: oceanbobo4

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It says on the Walkthrough I have to go to the servant's quarters, but it won't let me. Can I do this later in the game or something?
yes. Do what you can for the current day, then skip a day/sleep for the night, and see if you can go into the servant's quarters then.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Very good game thus far, no complaints on any front. Might wait for a few more updates to accumulate before coming back.

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
I'm stuck at the finding allies for the mutants quest, while all the other quests are marked as "to be continued"
Am i at the end of the current content? Game said i had to wrap up some things at home, but there is no indicator or new scenes.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I really like this game and its high quality content in terms of story, setting and visuals. But I have to agree, that the current update was to short. It did not got you really into a flow and the story did not proceed by any meaningful way. Of course I like quick updates, but I think it would be best to not rush a release and have more story to tell in every release. This release took me less than 2h and I was not rushing anything.

kil.xou1

Apr 26, 2021
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
hi!! is this updated for v0.08b?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Desert Stalker is a job description. Similar to Knight.

The MC is a male desert stalker, he has a daughter, he has been training his daughter to be desert stalker as well.
95% of the game you play the male MC doing missions.
When the daughter goes on missions the game allows you the option of seeing her adventure and controlling her actions, or just skipping it to a short summary of the default results.

This is where the "female protagonist" tag comes from.
I'm a bit disappointed then, I thought it would be like a blank-slate female/male protagonist like in Fallout games (Apart from 3 and 4). Also, I didn't notice the "family man" line in the description at first...

I don't want people to think I'm hating on the game, It looks like quite alot of work was put into it and it certainly shows!

Oh well! I may or may not give it a try though, in the future!

Reactions: Lap.nullbarry

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm a bit disappointed then, I thought it would be like a blank-slate female/male protagonist like in Fallout games (Apart from 3 and 4). Also, I didn't notice the "family man" line in the description at first...

I don't want people to think I'm hating on the game, It looks like quite alot of work was put into it and it certainly shows!

Oh well! I may or may not give it a try though, in the future!
True, it's not a Fallout style protagonist, but I think you should still give it a try. The story is the most interesting I've seen on F95 and the characters are gorgeous with unique personalities. This is a rare game where I struggle to find even one lady that isn't pleasing to the eye.

Jul 18, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
any chance for the 0.08b version ?

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
so I loaded a save from 0.07, played what might be all of 0.08... but uh...

does 0.08 end with "enough adventures for today, time to focus on the house, and prepare for bed."

I tried hitting skip day a few times but well.... nothing new appears anywhere? what am i missing what did i do wrong? anyone know?

looking at the code my guess is that having ivy thank you is the final item added this update? (but I had that fire off before I left with shani, so, hmm, maybe I've done everything? it's a bit odd there's no message saying "update over"...)

Reactions: meola147

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
it's a bit odd there's no message saying "update over"
Pretty much. I think the new quest where you have to find mutants is indeed over for now, although it is confusing that it does not say the usual "To be continued" like all other quest.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Well... It seems my girl and Zaton, my spirit animal got it on ! Took me a while to find them xD ...
Thus I say this is THE best update ever ! Review Cumming soon.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes