fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1644512459068.png

Lore note - Nadia

Nadia has changed a lot since the shy girl I remember from when she used to come over to play with Ain. Seeing her all grown up reminds me a lot of her mother, back when we were younger. She has the same energy, wild streak and adventurous spirit.
Growing up in a remote village, under the roof of such a bore as Omar, she must have felt limited and stifled. I bet she's making the most of her newfound liberty here in Zeta. Omar will have a hard time trying to control her now. I guess her knowing she is not his daughter doesn't help either.
I wonder if Rabiah sees herself in Nadia like I do...

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Is the scene of the girl Shani when she climbed up the building in the presence of the storm the last scene in this version?????

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1645656

Lore note - Nadia

Nadia has changed a lot since the shy girl I remember from when she used to come over to play with Ain. Seeing her all grown up reminds me a lot of her mother, back when we were younger. She has the same energy, wild streak and adventurous spirit.
Growing up in a remote village, under the roof of such a bore as Omar, she must have felt limited and stifled. I bet she's making the most of her newfound liberty here in Zeta. Omar will have a hard time trying to control her now. I guess her knowing she is not his daughter doesn't help either.
:LUL: Poor Omar, MC is going to cuck the hell out of him. His wife, his "daughter," his servants, and whatever else happens to be walking around his home when MC visits.

That aside, Nadia is a great addition to the cast. Love that hairstyle and her easy access mini skirt outfit.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If there is no Ain scene in the next update I will cry :LOL::cry:
Fear not, I think there will be at least one scene devoted to Ain. With Shani trekking through the zone, MC is going to get some r&r at home and quickly focus his lecherous gaze on his littlest honeypot. It would make more sense to have the contrasting of the MC home scenes against the Shani desert scenes instead of having an episode with both characters out wandering the wastelands simultaneously. Of course we may still visit the city and family/friends, but I imagine the home adventures will be more plentiful for MC.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
just :love:
1644781560873.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 13.02.2022

It has been about a month now since 0.08c got released. I don't have much to say this weekend, other than that I hope to have a shorter development time for 0.09 this time around compared to the last one.

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 80%
Nadia visit: 30%
Scene A: 60%
Scene B: 40%
(More to follow...)

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Just finished 0.08c (probably), and wanted to comment that I enjoyed it. I like that the game has a wide variety of characters (and to a lesser extent locations) and MC can handle all of it in different ways.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
just :love:
View attachment 1651574
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 13.02.2022

It has been about a month now since 0.08c got released. I don't have much to say this weekend, other than that I hope to have a shorter development time for 0.09 this time around compared to the last one.

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 80%
Nadia visit: 30%
Scene A: 60%
Scene B: 40%
(More to follow...)
This is good news but I hope it will be longer than the last update

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 1645656

Lore note - Nadia

Niece confirmed as MC's daughter?
Called it!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes