Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't understand how is supposed to be considered racism if you talk in russian accent, also "russian" isn't a race so you maybe mean xenophobic.
Also transylvanian varieties are a group of dialects (not accent) and there are more than 1 dialect obviously.
I wasn't being serious, srry if I killed the joke by combining it with a wiki (though I guess without the accent my joke probably didn't make sense)

Yehan_lzc

Jan 29, 2022
This is the best game I have ever played about. And, I want to say something else.
1. It is very very suitable for Asian(Chinese)'s preferences. I am Chinese and I played lots of American/European, one thing that I dislike in most of the games that girls, usually rough and strange(like extremely curved bodies or super big ass and tits.). Those features make me feel disgusted.
2. Girls' bodies and faces are very good from a Chinese perspective. Raiders(Kyra and Asha) are the most rated girl's type (from body and face). And I extremely love them.
3. Bodies are clean. And also without grassy(usually from some cheap game). Clean dosn't means no blood or no clothes. In contrast, there are several others things is extremely good(like broken clothes or other decorates.)
4. Music, I love the music. I played lots of American games(Sorry if you or they are made by Russian or France or Spanish, we usally call these games "欧美游戏(American & European games)"), and none of them have sounds.
5. The domination part. I think there is no need for me to explain.
6. Plots with girls and their mothers. I really like the part that having sex with one girl when wife is watching with happiness. I can't find words to describe that kind of feel. Usually, plots involve insects the wife is being cheated or hiddened.
7. Thinkings. Most games just include fuck fuck fuck fuck. But I am happy to see some thinkings in horny game.
8. Bloody things. I am glad to see bloody things in games.
9. Thin girls. I like thin gilrs. or called it slender or fine or slim etc. There is a word called 纤细 in Chinese but I can match my mind with a certain english word. (Like the bodies size of Kyra and Asha )

It is very sad that I can't support the games. Because I can't charge money on Patreon due to my current location......

Yehan_lzc

Jan 29, 2022
I really like Raiders, can we have more content about them? I believe having sex with their leaders in front of their troops is fascinating.

And may we have more kinds of slaves? Doing things with slave with my wife's help is interesting.

I strongly recommend to keep Lirah as the second servant. Very very like her.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
This game looks pretty interesting. I'm hesitant to try it because it has such a low version number which makes me think it's not that far along. Nevertheless, the example renders look pretty good. The characters look great. I can't wait to try it out. But, for now, I'll just hold off until more content gets added.

Yehan_lzc

Jan 29, 2022
This game looks pretty interesting. I'm hesitant to try it because it has such a low version number which makes me think it's not that far along. Nevertheless, the example renders look pretty good. The characters look great. I can't wait to try it out. But, for now, I'll just hold off until more content gets added.
It's just okay. I think it contains about 3 hours contents

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I'd say try it out to see the world and the characters first.
The renders aren't the only thing people like this game for. Just consider it a prologue

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
The only reason I'd advise you to hold off on trying it just yet is so there's more content for you to enjoy before you inevitably get hooked.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd say there is more than enough content for you to enjoy. Eight chapters in is not inconsequential. A great story in a unique setting, a bevy of hot women, interesting lore, adventure and lewd scenes galore. I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite game on F95. Play this game now and you'll bang ok?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes