claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wonder will there be mini-adventures where other the sister and waifu do something based to save the day.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so when the oldest daughter sets out to the Zone is that the end of the update? because three of the Main Quests and 2 Side Quests are To Be Continued

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Incredible game. I'm not typically a fan of the gloom/doom post-apocalyptic type games, but the story and the sex scenes make it not only tolerable, but enjoyable.

Mar 28, 2019
~>Good game the vibe i'm getting more like fallout and mad max however in stalker not really getting it but time will tell.

~>this is totally one of a kind and unique can't wait for the next update.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
LMAO he's got russian name how's that racist to assume?
All russian accents are racist :p even when spoken by someone from russia
Though to be honest I thought it was Transilvanian :unsure:

Igor ( : Ігар, : Ihar ; : Игорь, : Igor' ; : Игор pronounced ; : Ігор, : Ihor ; ) is a common given name derived from the name

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
All russian accents are racist :p even when spoken by someone from russia
Though to be honest I thought it was Transilvanian :unsure:

Igor ( : Ігар, : Ihar ; : Игорь, : Igor' ; : Игор pronounced ; : Ігор, : Ihor ; ) is a common given name derived from the name
I don't understand how is supposed to be considered racism if you talk in russian accent, also "russian" isn't a race so you maybe mean xenophobic.
Also transylvanian varieties are a group of dialects (not accent) and there are more than 1 dialect obviously.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
decayed like rotten bodies (thats fucked up) or its another term for old ladies you ment
The decayed are rotting zombies, basically ghouls from fallout.
sorry if this was already answered, but does anyone know if sexual content with 'decayed' ladies are planned at some point?
sex with decayed is explicitly very harmful to your health, with repeated exposure resulting in a slow and painful death.
(when you meet your decayed master, you can accuse him about what he is doing to his living sex slaves. and he responds with not caring how much it harms them)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes