varage

Jun 26, 2019
Dude.....no.... don't hate on the cat people, this world is perfect for all the furries.
I suppose but they'd fall under the mutant catagory i guess and would be unsurprising they have Fangs and an Elf already and a Hive girl.
I'm not sure what to make of your response, if you can't find a mutant with ridges then you are looking in the wrong places :p, Warts and heavy veins could work too. Smooth though! just go to daddy for that, that way you don't risk getting eaten afterwards (the bad kind of eaten I mean).
Mutants don't eat people doe the cannibal's do. -I stand corrected by myself if you count hive girls minions as mutants. They eat people lol.-

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Though we havn't met a single male mutant so they might actually be exclusive lol.
  1. Why would you think cannibals are all male. (several women I know are maneaters:love:)
  2. Cannibal just means to eat your own species
    (Mutants may not classify themselve as same species as human, so still danger of being lunch, minus the cannibal stigma(y))
  3. How are you identifying your cannibals? Waiting to see whether they suck or bite feels reckless to me.
    (None of those I know wear badges stating they are cannibals. One does have a T-shirt, but she doesn't wear it all the time)
  4. I haven't met Halle Berry, that doesn't mean she doesn't exsist
    (Don't dare tell me she doesn't exist, I will hunt you down and kill you :devilish:)

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Start from beginning?-I know not ideal choice but i always restart the game after every update so it's all i know.- also Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones. - so if you updated old version 0.6 without making a whole new copy it might have caused issues. but dunno.
This helped and now I have access to mutant bunker. Is that the end of content in 0.8?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
  1. Why would you think cannibals are all male. (several women I know are maneaters:love:)
  2. Cannibal just means to eat your own species
    (Mutants may not classify themselve as same species as human, so still danger of being lunch, minus the cannibal stigma(y))
  3. How are you identifying your cannibals? Waiting to see whether they suck or bite feels reckless to me.
    (None of those I know wear badges stating they are cannibals. One does have a T-shirt, but she doesn't wear it all the time)
  4. I haven't met Halle Berry, that doesn't mean she doesn't exsist
    (Don't dare tell me she doesn't exist, I will hunt you down and kill you :devilish:)
I said mutants.... Cannibal's are male and female we have seen both. Cannables look like what we would call mutants but they are not mutants in this game they are cannibals of their own class. Fangs Elf girl Nurse girl Hive girl. They are classified as mutants not the cannibals. think of it as xman mutants not hills have eyes mutants.
If you worry about me calling the cannibals non mutants i will refer to them as hills have eyes people in the future. Cannible are at war with the mutants every bit as much as zittan is that's why i dont classify them as the same. Because the game does not when Fangs mentions that they are slaves to zitan and eaten by the cannibals. They as "Mutants" have no allies and are in constant fear for their lives.
Cannibals in this reference does not mean they eat people(of course they do) But this Cannibals refers to a faction of people known as THE CANNIBLES.
In theory yes Fangs could use her Fangs to devour a living person yes but as stated when i say Cannibals i refer to the faction not the act.
Mutants as it stands as we know it as we've been introduced to it as far as i am aware. Is an all female faction. As we have not been introduced to any male mutants.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I said mutants.... Cannables are male and female we have seen both. Cannables look like what we would call mutants but they are not mutants in this game they are cannables of their own class. Fangs Elf girl Nurse girl Hive girl. They are classified as mutants not the cannables. think of it as xman mutants not hills have eyes mutants.
If you worry about me calling the cannables non mutants i will refer to them as hills have eyes people in the future. Cannables are at war with the mutants every bit as much as zittan is thats why i dont classify them as the same. Because the game does not when Fangs mentions that they are slaves to zitan and eaten by the cannables. They as "Mutants" have no allies and are in constant fear for their lives.
My bad for the mutant/cannibal mix up on point 1 :oops:.
I think we may be having a lost in translation moment for the rest. My post was mostly pendantic/joke related rather than cannon, I don't play every update so I may be a little out of the loop story wise.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I think we may be having a lost in translation moment for the rest. My post was mostly pendantic/joke related rather than cannon, I don't play every update so I may be a little out of the loop story wise.
Its fine i thought i'd spell it out as i had a same mix up a while back with another guy when i saw game failure i thought he ment the game became bad but he just ment a startover point because you as a player failed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
peter-griffin-family-guy.gif

And what you mean you don't play every update?? Are you crazy? :D

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Although ima have to replay the last scene of the game because for some reason im remembering a black bald male mutant with a bandana face mask which means my later point of all female group might be mistaken.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Although ima have to replay the last scene of the game because for some reason im remembering a black bald male mutant with a bandana face mask which means my later point of all female group might be mistaken.
I think Fang mentions there being a small number of males. If I had to guess most male mutants get killed quickly while female mutants might live longer for... you know... reasons... And there is for sure one or two cause we take one with us to the Hive mission.

Reactions: varage

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not a fan of start/stop method of playing, I try to time it so there is
  1. A significant amount of new content
  2. Enough time has past for a restart to feel new(ish) (I always start from the beginning with each update)
no worries, I was just teasing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
no worries, I was just teasing.
lol, wasn't being defensive,
I struggle to understand those who grab every update as soon as they appear, always feels like a recipe for disappointment, very few devs can keep up with the cravings of their fan base, so each update consumed to soon will inevitably feel unsatisfyingly small, leave it a little while, long enough for the beginning to fade out of memory, and it suddenly feels so much more substantual.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
lol, wasn't being defensive,
I struggle to understand those who grab every update as soon as they appear, always feels like a recipe for disappointment, very few devs can keep up with the cravings of their fan base, so each update consumed to soon will inevitably feel unsatisfyingly small, leave it a little while, long enough for the beginning to fade out of memory, and it suddenly feels so much more substantual.
I do it mostly due to impatience. Particularly with Desert Stalker, which is very high up on my list of favorite AVNs. I also like to do a bit of bug catching. Don't think I've come across any myself in DS, but other games I often find them and report them. but mostly, the impatience. This is one that I will start the story from the beginning and replay and then enjoy the new content that is there. I was not disappointed with this most recent update other than when I reached end of content, but it still satisfied my itch, especially with how it ended.

Reactions: vendarr
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes