Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
After the scene with the MC and Shani is quite clear that their relationship is different and special. that's why i'm not interested in seeing her get fk by a bunch of men.
About the queen I also chose the kiss and it didn't bother me. but you know how it goes with women it's ok
But you talking only about YOU. Many of us would like to see Shani become someone who fucks with whomever she fancies, just like Bald dude MC.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
But you talking only about YOU. Many of us would like to see Shani become someone who fucks with whomever she fancies, just like Bald dude MC.
Honestly! Everyone's talking about Shani getting raped in the zone, but how about the other way around? How about Shani beating up a smooth-skinned mutant twink and using him as a dildo?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
ofc is about me I'm giving my opinion. (I don't know what others think)
and if you read my post before this one i say if it's opsinal I don't care and it doesn't bother me. I'm not forcing my preferences on anyone

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After the scene with the MC and Shani is quite clear that their relationship is different and special. that's why i'm not interested in seeing her get fk by a bunch of men.
About the queen I also chose the kiss and it didn't bother me. but you know how it goes with women it's ok
Love how your angry retort references "Many of us", why do you get to speak for the masses while poor Fiufia is limited to speaking only for him/her self. Pretty sure "Many of us" also share Fiufia's view, "Many of us" can be fickle like that!

Personally I'm open to both sides, in general I prefer my girls to only fuck who I tell them to fuck, but I'm not opposed to leaving them to the wolfs from time to time, to see what happens .

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Well, sometimes you don't get a choice in the matter. Life in the wasteland is cruel and unforgiving. If the only choice is death or giving a blowjob, well. Just look at what happened with Asha in the opening

Honestly! Everyone's talking about Shani getting raped in the zone, but how about the other way around? How about Shani beating up a smooth-skinned mutant twink and using him as a dildo?
*shrug* sure, why not.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Exactly! I would one 100% make them lick my heels.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well, sometimes you don't get a choice in the matter. Life in the wasteland is cruel and unforgiving. If the only choice is death or giving a blowjob, well. Just look at what happened with Asha in the opening
Asha is just another girl that's in the game to be fk. Shani is like a second MC if you want to make her a strong and independent woman who fk whoever she wants is ok. it's not my preference but i think it can make a good story but harder to do well.

If you want her to be weak and go to the wasteland lose fights just so you can have the pleasure of seeing her be fk I think you're not too worried about a good story.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Asha is just another girl that's in the game to be fk. Shani is like a second MC if you want to make her a strong and independent woman who fk whoever she wants is ok. it's not my preference but i think it can make a good story but harder to do well.

If you want her to be weak and go to the wasteland lose fights just so you can have the pleasure of seeing her be fk I think you're not too worried about a good story.
Good points. I think if Shani is to be a second MC (hopefully not because I prefer her as my main LI), then having choice is never a bad thing in an AVN. Too much choice can be an issue, but being able to mould Shani's behaviour through conversation choices with MC and through actions you command Shani to take in the zone are probably a smart way to do it.
I personally don't want to see my Shani fucked by anyone other than MC, but if it's an optional game choice (like most things have been to date) then I'm completely fine with it. I only care about the choices I make in my playthrough and don't worry about what is happening with "alternate universe" Shani. She could be the desert doorknob in other versions, but as long as I can avoid it in mine, then no problem.

varage

Jun 26, 2019

Well she's only strong and independant if you let her be as per walkthrough there are two options HELP and SELF self would be the Strong independant woman you want where help is the nice girl that reliese on others as well as helps others. They are choices to raise each of the stats 2 of which are on her first mission one of which are when you see the queen.
Self choices "Life doesn't owe you anything take what you want." "Trust in yourself you've trained for this day." Help choices are "Don't worry i'll be there for you." And "Do what you can to leave this world a better place." I think you're adding a shani has a Mind of her own whereas it seems to me that the real MC is molding her as her father. He can make her as dependent or as independent as he wants. And that is the point of her character.
He's not locking you into warrior princess mode strong girl. The point I'm getting from her character is she's there to be molded through the real MC's actions as well as your actions towards her now i could be wrong and these choices are just how she'll act on her own if you choose not to play her as a MC yourself. To decide what she does without you controlling her. AKA if you choose two help options, she goes to queen without you she'll prolly deny kiss as well as try to help the slaver. Whereas if you do the two self-options and send her to queen, she'll condemn the slaver and probably make out with the queen without your input.

But, I don't know i can only hope the first is the case. Because though allot of work would be needed on Developers part it would be nice to have an actual moldable character in a vn.
-My point is just because it doesn't do what you want doesn't make the story's integritty go down and it can be written in and still fit the story if you choose the help option she already loses a fight without you trying to behead her. So your strong girl who can't lose a fight lost her first fight against mummies if you choose not to help her and kill the mummies for her. Just because she's strong doesn't mean she's the jugernaught baby.- And because she effectively dies in her first mission shows you how weak your army girl really is.

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I've updated the game from the previous release (0.6? or 0.7 don't remember) and can't access any new content: map icon has new content mark, but when I open it there is nothing and I'm basically locked at home.
How to fix it?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I've updated the game from the previous release (0.6? or 0.7 don't remember) and can't access any new content: map icon has new content mark, but when I open it there is nothing and I'm basically locked at home.
How to fix it?
Start from beginning?-I know not ideal choice but i always restart the game after every update so it's all i know.- also Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones. - so if you updated old version 0.6 without making a whole new copy it might have caused issues. but dunno.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Start from beginning?-I know not ideal choice but i always restart the game after every update so it's all i know.-
Logical response, you can just speed through stuff you already read and redo choices you as same. Sometimes that's easier way then trying to make a save work.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I guess there might be catboys, where the ears aren't the only feature. Maybe Fangs has a brother called Paws with a barbed dick.
Now I agree choices but adding cat people is where i draw the line we already got elves please don't haha.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess there might be catboys, where the ears aren't the only feature. Maybe Fangs has a brother called Paws with a barbed dick.
I'm not sure what to make of your response, if you can't find a mutant with ridges then you are looking in the wrong places :p, Warts and heavy veins could work too. Smooth though! just go to daddy for that, that way you don't risk getting eaten afterwards (the bad kind of eaten I mean).

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes