varage

Jun 26, 2019
That misses the point of my response entirely. No, I was saying that those are both fail states for a game like this. And that based on her character I think she'd rather die than get raped.
Shani not surviving doesn't take away from the story though it adds to it not idealy but you're impling if she's killed off or raped the games a failure then? It's no longer a personal failure on Shani but a personal failure on the designer of the story?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Shani not surviving doesn't take away from the story though it adds to it not idealy but you're impling if she's killed off or raped the games a failure then? It's no longer a personal failure on Shani but a personal failure on the designer of the story?
Imagine it wasn't her but the Mc, if he got anal raped wouldn't you consider that a fail state in a game like this?

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yea im not changing no one's mind anyway but this game INCLUDES allot of things that people would hate to see i just hope he keeps that up aka Asha scene Aka sharing Ain with your best friend etc these things aren't ideal for most but they are still included and i just hope the designer keeps up with that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyne can make the most fnatastic movie/series/game/novel/story/idea.
When you splash it against the reality of gaming, reading, acting, feeling enjoyment, getting release out of it, they may all be failures to mankind and to everyone.
Imagine it wasn't her but the Mc, if he got anal raped wouldn't you consider that a fail state in a game like this?
A beautiful lady who is a horrible person will still be a hard sell for anything longer than a glance.

Reactions: longsuper1

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yea im not changing no one's mind anyway but this game INCLUDES allot of things that people would hate to see i just hope he keeps that up aka Asha scene Aka sharing Ain with your best friend etc these things aren't ideal for most but they are still included and i just hope the designer keeps up with that.
Yeah, but none of those are failures, none of those events happen without the input of the main character, none of those events happen because the character is weak and gets beaten. Like I asked, if it was the Male MC, not the secondary female MC would you consider it a positive outcome for him to be raped for the story? I doubt it, it is a failure in the story for that to happen.

If you really can't see the difference between the MC defeating an enemy in battle, Asha, and sharing someone with a good friend, Igor, and a main character being beaten and raped then idk what to say.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I can't think of a scenario where the MC would be raped but i suppose it could lead to a game over as the MC would kill that guy or be killed by that guy. And i suppose our new mc would be his daughter. The story would continue but i don't think anyone wants that. BUT this is all speculation all I want is the Developer to continue doing what hes been doing all game.
Letting people choose to do things that people dont like. Your treating shani rape/sex with others as if it's not a choice on the PLAYER of the game to choose wether it should happen. I want it to be a choice. Like the Queen scene. So, everyone who doesn't want to see this can choose to beat the fuck out of rapist or choose to not sleep with persons who saves/is saved by her.

This is all hypothertical anyway as i have no idea if any of this will even have humanoids in the zone at all it could be strictly monsters for all i know.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I kind of hope they add more training content with Shani at some point. Right now, I get the vibe of Rey from Star Wars where it feels like she goes 0 - 100 in 60 seconds in terms of being a bad ass Jedi.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, but none of those are failures, none of those events happen without the input of the main character, none of those events happen because the character is weak and gets beaten. Like I asked, if it was the Male MC, not the secondary female MC would you consider it a positive outcome for him to be raped for the story? I doubt it, it is a failure in the story for that to happen.

If you really can't see the difference between the MC defeating an enemy in battle, Asha, and sharing someone with a good friend, Igor, and a main character being beaten and raped then idk what to say.
Yes thats my point i never once said this should happen me know better then writer of game. me hit rock with head. I have been advertiseing choice sense my first comment speaking of the queen's make out session. Though I have to say If the designer of this game kills off Shani in the zone. I would not consider this game a failure and I would continue playing.

I'd be upset yes but the game could stand without her.
But i'll concede yes if they anal raped the male protagonist and killed him off then yes the game would be over because i prolly wouldn't stick around to play the female the rest of the game but female protagonist aren't my cup of tea. Doesn't mean there no one's cup of tea.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That whole process of being involved with the queen, getting to be a queen right hand babe,
that alone is getting her training updated form 20% to life in no time!
I kind of hope they add more training content with Shani at some point. Right now, I get the vibe of Rey from Star Wars where it feels like she goes 0 - 100 in 60 seconds in terms of being a bad ass Jedi.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I can't think of a scenario where the MC would be raped but i suppose it could lead to a game over as the MC would kill that guy or be killed by that guy.
This is my point; Shani would be just like him from everything we've seen. You're the one who sees her as someone who wouldn't be willing to live up to the same standard you just recognized her father has. It would be one thing for her to choose to have sex with someone else willingly that she loved, but she loves her father and maybe is developing feelings for the queen. Anything else wouldn't make sense. Choice at the cost of story isn't choice, it just pandering and a waste of time and effort that could be spent making scenes that advance the story.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
This is my point; Shani would be just like him from everything we've seen. You're the one who sees her as someone who wouldn't be willing to live up to the same standard you just recognized her father has. It would be one thing for her to choose to have sex with someone else willingly that she loved, but she loves her father and maybe is developing feelings for the queen. Anything else wouldn't make sense. Choice at the cost of story isn't choice, it just pandering and a waste of time and effort that could be spent making scenes that advance the story.
Yes, that's because she's not of the same standard. BECAUSE she's a woman. Fighting men. They aren't the same and that is why her teacher who you can't remember the name of pointed that out to her right before she left for the zone. When a man loses in combat they are killed not fucked when a woman loses combat they are fucked and or killed. Or hell judging from the content of the game perhaps killed and then fucked. That was what that entire conversation was alluding to.
You're thinking to much like Shani I'm gunna be just like daddy. Sad truth is She can never be like daddy because of what's between her legs. This is a blessing and a curse because if daddy loses a fight he's dead if shani does she has options. BUT AGAIN i never implied I wanted this to be out of the players hands. I just want them to be options. And sure if he can think of an option that gets MC butt raped and survives then more power to him let him add it in someone might enjoy it. I'll personally be avoiding it though.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What teacher? She gets advanced fighting and weapons and tactics expertise while
on mission with MC and with the queen.
Are we gonna start scouring her dairy and revive old sticks fighting sessions she got
at the time she could not lift a machete?
Every time MC wins it is up to the players what they do.
MC lets the women he fkks live, so no, your account is not accurate in the slightest.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yes, thats because she's not of the same standard. BECAUSE she's a woman. Fighting men. They aren't the same and that is why her teacher who you can't remember the name of pointed that out to her right before she left the zone. When a man loses in combat they are killed not fucked when a woman loses combat they are fucked and or killed. Or hell judging from the content of the game purhaps killed and then fucked. That was what that entire conversation was alluding to.
You just made my point for me again and you don't even see it. Her losing a fight isn't the player making a choice. It's a failure state for the game. A few posts up you argued that Shani being beaten and taken wasn't a failure but a choice, now you are agreeing with me in order to make an entirely different point. I honestly am not sure what you're trying to say you want? Do you want the choice to lose? I mean, yea we could have that, but it'd be a waste of time to render a bunch of scenes just for the player to roll back and pick the right choice, it's a false choice.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
You just made my point for me again and you don't even see it. Her losing a fight isn't the player making a choice. It's a failure state for the game. A few posts up you argued that Shani being beaten and taken wasn't a failure but a choice, now you are agreeing with me in order to make an entirely different point. I honestly am not sure what you're trying to say you want? Do you want the choice to lose? I mean, yea we could have that, but it'd be a waste of time to render a bunch of scenes just for the player to roll back and pick the right choice, it's a false choice.
Yes it is a choice. Just say go all out say dodge left when you are supposed to dodge right. If you dodge left you lose fight if you dodge right you win fight.... HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU PLAYED MORE THEN ONE VN and not had the option to lose a fight?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I just kind of assume that she was trained off screen for all those years the Mc wasn't banging her so he could train her. But it would be cool to get more content of her and the MC doing training and stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They do missions together and have heart to hearts after the missions.
What more training do y”all need?
Ray had first hand combat to survive directly with snook.
Our heroine was the right hand of queen when she enacted her brand of justice.
Those kind of experiences in a do or die scenario will advance your training 1000 fold.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just kind of assume that she was trained off screen for all those years the Mc wasn't banging her so he could train her. But it would be cool to get more content of her and the MC doing training and stuff.
yeah, I just think it would be cool to see some progression. Not too much, but just enough to show how much she's grown.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yes it is a choice. Just say go all out say dodge left when you are supposed to dodge right. If you dodge left you lose fight if you dodge right you win fight.... HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU PLAYED MORE THEN ONE VN and not had the option to lose a fight?
Yeah, those are false choices that usually only last a single render or two and are acknowledged as a failure state, not choices but failures. I'm not trying to argue anything anymore, because I'm actually confused about what you are saying want? Just a score of little two render scenes that say, "Oh you picked wrong and lost, roll back and try again?" Cause those are a waste of time and effort and I have seen them in a bunch of VNs and it's stupid content.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
OKAY LAMENSE TERMS there is nothing in the world that can make this game a failure you could stick a pipe bomb up mc's ass have his rock hard erection fly through shani's and ains eye killing them. And if the CREATOR of the game wanted it to be so. End credit scene. It's his work im not qualified to say it's a failure or not.

Second point without alluding to anything you say this is my stance so you can't confuse yourself or take what I say the wrong way. Shani losing a fight is not a failure state of the game because such a thing doesn't exist in the first place it's a failure on Shani's side alone you can accomplish this but dodging right or left or hesitating to finish off someone you should finish off. If you fail to win fight you could say, get a rape scene. You could also be saved by a Knight in shining armor be it male or female and choose for Shani to sleep with them through text-based prompt. Or you could choose her I'm really tired better call it a night.

So, if both those points are me agreeing with you then im glad i changed your mind and im happy we are on the same page. :) and no i want the story to continue after you make the FAILURE state as it's a Shani failure not a game over. She gets raped she gets upset she moves on she asks her daddy if she's worthless you decide if she's worthless. Spoiler she's not but my point is you can continue the game when she fails. BECAUSE she's a woman.

you can't continue the game when Male MC fails because he's a man. He gets no magic do overs because he has a penis when he fails he dies. When she fails much like asha she can be raped and spared.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is fighting undead who would eat her dead or alive right now.
MC is still doing survival tactics right off the bat in a 1 vs 3.
Did any a y”all see the training years of any zombie apokolips heroes?
Umbrella corp has clones fighting deadly zombies righ out of their tubes.

Reactions: varage
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes