varage

Jun 26, 2019
NTR it's not my thing. but whether it bothers me or not depends on the games and how the story is.
NTR in this game with Shani i would not like to see. but if it's optional I dont care
Well if your CONTROLING her story i don't see why it wouldn't be optional meet someone in the zone save him/her things get heated etc. Was same with the queen scene. You had every reason to refuse her making out with the queen but you still could is my point. I even chose "Punishment doesn't fit the crime" But still the option presented itself and i wasn't about to say no haha.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If I remember right the queen kisses her, and what else would she do at that moment but let it happen? It's the queen...
She could say no it's you choosing if the scene makes you excited if you say it doesn't you look away bashfully if you say it does her and queen tongue fuck.
-maybe bashfully is more of solomnly actually like she's uncomfortable. The queen doesn't mouth rape shani.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
She could say no it's you choosing if the scene makes you excited if you say it doesn't you look away bashfully if you say it does her and queen tongue fuck.
I may need to replay it then because I choose the excited and got a kiss, but I just remember the queen kissing her for like a second or two and she kind of kisses the queen back... either my memory is wrong, or you and I have very different definitions of tongue fucking, lol

Edit: Also, I don't think the scene is animated so isn't it just a single still or two of their lips touching?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I may need to replay it then because I choose the excited and got a kiss, but I just remember the queen kissing her for like a second or two and she kind of kisses the queen back... either my memory is wrong, or you and I have very different definitions of tongue fucking, lol
Very different I was exaggerating but it is optional, and you can choose to refuse or accept the kiss is my point just like you can choose or not to let dirty raider guy get a blowjob from Aisha. As well as letting Ain give your friend a blowjob where he can or can't be rough with her actually. If you treat Ain lovingly she doesn't allow him to finish in her mouth if you treat her more I take what i want she will let him finish. - i added that last one because it's a scene im sure few people knew existed because who could treat Ain like that?!...the answer is the same one that beat Aisha in beginning scene i guess haha. But i stand behind that decision because that's how she enjoys it.

varage

Jun 26, 2019

Edit: Also, I don't think the scene is animated so isn't it just a single still or two of their lips touching?
As for the animation I would count how many frames passing and i believe it mentions that while she is kissing her she's twisting the knife in the man's jaw meaning it's longer then a peck Imho but as it is a still novel and a still picture it's up to your discretion though as Shani talks about it later she asks if it was weird for her to be sexually excited by the experience so i don't think it was a peck on the lips. -Also note the fact that you can in fact tell Ain to look for a husband but it doesn't stop you from messing around with her. Nor would your MC be threatened by another man entering the picture because as you said he's an alpha male. So, he wouldn't see another man entering the picture as a threat. He how you say holds all the cards.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm embarrassed i didn't notice the start up screen is now shani in the zone haha. I hope he gives her a full update to herself at some point but that's just me. I think Zone shani story deserves to be told in length not bits and pieces.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well if your CONTROLING her story i don't see why it wouldn't be optional meet someone in the zone save him/her things get heated etc. Was same with the queen scene. You had every reason to refuse her making out with the queen but you still could is my point. I even chose "Punishment doesn't fit the crime" But still the option presented itself and i wasn't about to say no haha.
After the scene with the MC and Shani is quite clear that their relationship is different and special. that's why i'm not interested in seeing her get fk by a bunch of men.
About the queen I also chose the kiss and it didn't bother me. but you know how it goes with women it's ok

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I don't think it would fit her character at all, especially in the Zone where she'll be fighting for her life against nature and fallout. Now her teacher did tell her not to be afraid to use her sex appeal to win a fight but that would be her tricking someone so she can kill them. Honestly outside of maybe the raider sisters everyone the MC can get as a love interest just seems way too loyal to be with anyone else without him being the one to tell them to. And even the raiders seem to be more discerning about who they have sex with, like they only do it with someone they respect or they control utterly and it seems the MC is the only one who fits that first category, and I can't see them settling for a lesser man now.
using sex to get an upper hand is not something far fetched though.
Hell, it's used a lot in the real world.
In a survival scenario, sex, like any other thing is a tool in your bag.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
After the scene with the MC and Shani is quite clear that their relationship is different and special. that's why i'm not interested in seeing her get fk by a bunch of men.
About the queen I also chose the kiss and it didn't bother me. but you know how it goes with women it's ok
Well yea judging by the fact that it probably not everyone's thing to slam Asha's face into the trunk of the car rape her mouth and then piss in it. It's not everyone's thing but it does exist that's all I'm saying.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
using sex to get an upper hand is not something far fetched though.
Hell, it's used a lot in the real world.
In a survival scenario, sex, like any other thing is a tool in your bag.
Exactly, her teacher, whose name I forget, even told her to be ready to use her sex appeal. But that's different than having sex indiscreetly. Getting boned isn't a tool in a survival scenario, it's a loss in that scenario. That's what a woman who is trying to survive is trying to avoid. Shani isn't a sex starved nymph, she's been trained to be a badass, and is trying to survive in one piece. Her seducing someone and slitting their throat when they let their guard down to save herself would be within the bound of appropriateness. Her giving up, getting boned and then killing them or running off is essentially a failure state in this kind of game.

She strikes me as the kind of person who'd fight to the death before letting someone take her cherry (if she isn't with the MC) and would definitely never cheat on the MC if she is with him. Now, she might feign surrender to save herself, but that would end in one of her dozens of knifes in the enemy's neck long before they got near her prize.

Feel free to disagree of course, but from how I read her character, it would stretch credulity too far for her to have sex in the zone or afterwards for many reasons (not least of which is the nature of the zone itself). Except perhaps with the queen when she gets back, but then it's basically two members of a harem together so that'd be whatever.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At most, I see Shani doing something like flashing her tits as a distraction or flirting to lure someone in before ultimately going for the kill. I think anything else would be out of character. She undoubtedly loves MC and the women of MC's house don't do anything with other men unless he tells them to.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Exactly, her teacher, whose name I forget, even told her to be ready to use her sex appeal. But that's different than having sex indiscreetly. Getting boned isn't a tool in a survival scenario, it's a loss in that scenario. That's what a woman who is trying to survive is trying to avoid. Shani isn't a sex starved nymph, she's been trained to be a badass, and is trying to survive in one piece. Her seducing someone and slitting their throat when they let their guard down to save herself would be within the bound of appropriateness. Her giving up, getting boned and then killing them or running off is essentially a failure state in this kind of game.

She strikes me as the kind of person who'd fight to the death before letting someone take her cherry (if she isn't with the MC) and would definitely never cheat on the MC if she is with him. Now, she might feign surrender to save herself, but that would end in one of her dozens of knifes in the enemy's neck long before they got near her prize.

Feel free to disagree of course, but from how I read her character, it would stretch credulity too far for her to have sex in the zone or afterwards for many reasons (not least of which is the nature of the zone itself). Except perhaps with the queen when she gets back, but then it's basically two members of a harem together so that'd be whatever.
So your point is you'd be upset if she came home raped and alive but okay with her fighting to the death and being taken out of the story all together?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I find it kinda funny how so many people are against infidelity but also inlove with harem games lol.
I'm not against infidelity, it just needs to fit the setting and/or character, and in this setting with these characters it just doesn't seem like it makes sense. So many games do it terribly. A woman who is so careful not to bang the MC until he does all these tasks then suddenly bangs a stranger, or an ex-boyfriend she dumped for a good reason, or someone like that all because the MC didn't get the right flowers or something one time. It makes no sense and that's usually how it happens in games where the MC gets cucked. It either doesn't fit the character or feels forced and such.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm just saying if she went to the zone a virgin and got sexually assaulted wanting to give her virginity to her father it would add to the story as well because you would have the discussion where you decide if she's worth "less" because she was raped.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So your point is you'd be upset if she came home raped and alive but okay with her fighting to the death and being taken out of the story all together?
That misses the point of my response entirely. No, I was saying that those are both fail states for a game like this. And that based on her character I think she'd rather die than get raped.

Edit: By the way, I think her father, who trained her to survive in the Zone, would also rather die than get raped.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Ppl love movies about bank robbers... Not so much about bankers being robbed xD
Um, not the same thing the closest comparision i could think of is people like to get blow jobs not necissarily giving them. Watching something happen and doing something is different things in this case you're saying infidelity is bullshit while being a cheater lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm just saying if she went to the zone a virgin and got sexually assaulted wanting to give her virginity to her father it would add to the story as well because you would have the discussion where you decide if she's worth "less" because she was raped.
For the record, I'm not against Shani having sex with others. But...she's a stalker. I don't think MC would send her to the zone if he wasn't confident in her ability to handle herself.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes