DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Words cannot describe how beautiful these girls in this game are. Idk why they’re just better than other games, maybe they are unique, maybe they’re just my style or maybe because of the top notch quality renders. Idk.
My guess would be the big brown eyes, or maybe the boobs.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Completed the game in single go, amazing renders, engaging plot for a AVN, beautiful girls of different ethnicity and personality so everyone get to enjoy their preference and most important there are consequences. Even though sex is very casual here, like in almost all AVN, the MC makes you feel as if he earned it and doesn't go overboard with nonsensical sex.

Zahra, Asha are the best.
Very eager to see where the path with Queen, Kathereyen, Lirah and Pepper takes to.

Now I tried the mod version and found 2 scenes missing from my gameplay.
1. Shani sex scene at the end

2. Encountering a protestor with Queen and later having some fun with Queen too

So can someone tell, at what specific decisions I diverted away from these routes? I remember I didn't "let out my anger on Queen" and for most time restrained MC desires over Shani.
You diverted by being the queens bitch at begining if you stand up to her both times you get a scene where you get to mess with her slave and shani sex scene you might have diverted no idea tbh maybe did you not sexually assault her during your training sessions or maybe turned her into some sort of lesbian during the queens torture scene?(note even with the help options i did make her kiss the queen and still got shani sex scene) though i did say the punishment didnt fit the crime adding another help point over independance point. I'm assuming maybe you didn't treat shani like she was every bit as important to you as her sister Ain even though you never touch her with physical intemacy.
-note if you be queens bitch you get a bath scene with her if you dominate the queen, you get a fondling scene with her.
-as for Shani I never got an end where you didn't sleep with her so i think maybe you didn't grab her hand when she walked away from you while you were fondling her sister or made her to independent maybe? I always choose the help decisions aka when you go to the mummies tell her ill be there for you at end of mummies say something uplifting instead of say take what you want both those decisions make her more independent from you which might push her further away I'm not sure.
or perhaps you never went far enough in main story to get the scene where you two go to the zone?

Last edited:
Reactions: TempinOffice

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You can choose 1 dialogue option during the chat at the oasis that will lead you to not getting any.
Whew, thank goodness I did it right the first time. Of course, I made a mess of it later by choosing the incorrect option at the caravan scene. Can't wait for shani to come home after training. In the meantime, my MC will be lusting around the household.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Whew, thank goodness I did it right the first time. Of course, I made a mess of it later by choosing the incorrect option at the caravan scene. Can't wait for shani to come home after training. In the meantime, my MC will be lusting around the household.
I have a feeling we'll get more lesbian scenes and if the developer is feeling risky optional ntr scenes with Shani. While she discovers herself in the zone. I use ntr even though it wouldn't be as they aren't in a relationship. That's just my opinion other peoples differ.

• Wow
Reactions: vendarr and Jeancul

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have a feeling we'll get more lesbian scenes and if the developer is feeling risky optional ntr scenes with Shani. While she discovers herself in the zone. I use ntr even though it wouldn't be as they aren't in a relationship. That's just my opinion other peoples differ.
I don't think it would fit her character at all, especially in the Zone where she'll be fighting for her life against nature and fallout. Now her teacher did tell her not to be afraid to use her sex appeal to win a fight but that would be her tricking someone so she can kill them. Honestly outside of maybe the raider sisters everyone the MC can get as a love interest just seems way too loyal to be with anyone else without him being the one to tell them to. And even the raiders seem to be more discerning about who they have sex with, like they only do it with someone they respect or they control utterly and it seems the MC is the only one who fits that first category, and I can't see them settling for a lesser man now.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
NTR it's not my thing. but whether it bothers me or not depends on the games and how the story is.
NTR in this game with Shani i would not like to see. but if it's optional I dont care

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't think it would fit her character at all, especially in the Zone where she'll be fighting for her life against nature and fallout. Now her teacher did tell her not to be afraid to use her sex appeal to win a fight but that would be her tricking someone so she can kill them. Honestly outside of maybe the raider sisters everyone the MC can get as a love interest just seems way too loyal to be with anyone else without him being the one to tell them to. And even the raiders seem to be more discerning about who they have sex with, like they only do it with someone they respect or they control utterly and it seems the MC is the only one who fits that first category, and I can't see them settling for a lesser man now.
That cuts out men but she already tongue fucks the queen. So, she's okay with cheating haha.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes