mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What does that even mean?
WHAT PEOPLE!? WHAT!?
Putting something in quotes is called scare quotes. It indicates sarcasm.
In this case, your "adopted daughters" are clearly a ploy to avoid patreon banhammer for incest by claiming no blood relationship

Reactions: DarkDank

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Super great game. Girls are hot, game looks good. Did not play it before today
I'm a sucker for middle east / egypt themed games and girls, since there are so rare on here. Throw in a little mad max vibes and it becomes even better. I took a patreon pledge to see where this game is going.

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
can you pls add the cheating tag? so that others wont have to sit through an hour-long download, just to delete it after 5 minutes, too?
Who is man enough in this game to sway away the MC girls? Though I believe only a woman could do it, The Queen.
Shani is going to have tough

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Completed the game in single go, amazing renders, engaging plot for a AVN, beautiful girls of different ethnicity and personality so everyone get to enjoy their preference and most important there are consequences. Even though sex is very casual here, like in almost all AVN, the MC makes you feel as if he earned it and doesn't go overboard with nonsensical sex.

Zahra, Asha are the best.
Very eager to see where the path with Queen, Kathereyen, Lirah and Pepper takes to.

Now I tried the mod version and found 2 scenes missing from my gameplay.
1. Shani sex scene at the end

2. Encountering a protestor with Queen and later having some fun with Queen too

So can someone tell, at what specific decisions I diverted away from these routes? I remember I didn't "let out my anger on Queen" and for most time restrained MC desires over Shani.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
There is a very early talk with your bethrothed about how you 2 came to be lovers.
The story goes like this: you were dating her sister and you banged her after getting her sister home from your date with her. You tell your wonderful wife, mother to your gorgeous daughters, you would go and bang her sister still to this day.
Maind you, that is only the beginning of shenanigans in this game 4 you.
Is it cheating if it's basically an open relationship?

Putting something in quotes is called scare quotes. It indicates sarcasm.
In this case, your "adopted daughters" are clearly a ploy to avoid patreon banhammer for incest by claiming no blood relationship
Perhaps. But setting wise, it also makes sense.
Unlike all those other games with landladies and roommates.
Which is also one of the reasons why I like it.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1642368164396.png

Dev update 16.01.2021

Here's another picture of the kitchen scene(s). Tomorrow I will post the first polls for the monthly renders, I also made some changes to how they work. Aside from that, I don't have a lot to report this week. :)

Edit: Almost forgot the poll results from the first poll this year. Added a second picture!
1642368181432.png

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 50%
(More to follow...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1600404

Dev update 16.01.2021

Here's another picture of the kitchen scene(s). Tomorrow I will post the first polls for the monthly renders, I also made some changes to how they work. Aside from that, I don't have a lot to report this week. :)

Edit: Almost forgot the poll results from the first poll this year. Added a second picture!
View attachment 1600405

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 50%
(More to follow...)
Shani takes the lead!

Reactions: 3xtreme

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
if we ignore going to the right and getting ivy's intro scene the first time we need fuel will we see ivy in the future or will it be as if we didn't trade the loot for her?

Nxn

Jul 1, 2021
View attachment 1300187

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt. The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-03
Release Date: 2022-01-03
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Update Only
(v0.08a/b -> v0.08c): MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - Russian Translation -

S3F0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Bro the Game Is Pretty dope so far. Can't want for you to release the full version bro. Looking forward to see a lot more content on this. Peace out man.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes