Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm.. played this game before and all was fine, however when I wanted to check out latest update I ran in some problems.

First I got compressed version and it said it is corrupt not extracting fully and dropping all kinds of errors. I thought oh well maybe a bad compress or something my system can't support. So I download full size original from Mega and again problems extracting, corrupt archive and what not.

Shame, it's a cool game, maybe it will be fixed in further updates but as it is now I can't even extract the archive let alone play the game :D

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Hmm.. played this game before and all was fine, however when I wanted to check out latest update I ran in some problems.

First I got compressed version and it said it is corrupt not extracting fully and dropping all kinds of errors. I thought oh well maybe a bad compress or something my system can't support. So I download full size original from Mega and again problems extracting, corrupt archive and what not.

Shame, it's a cool game, maybe it will be fixed in further updates but as it is now I can't even extract the archive let alone play the game :D
Weird. My download was fine

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
She is at "risk" in the roleplaying scenario. But we all know damn well that she and her father are not going to die. Or if she does die she will resurrect soon after.
That's what they say about ned stark and pretty much everyone in GoT

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I kinda hope there is a way to fix the red headed slave girl in future i might be alone in it but imho it's almost a mercy to just let her get eaten tbh. I dunno something with the medical advances with mutants hive mind girl infiltrating her mind and fixing her anything lol.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
She is at "risk" in the roleplaying scenario. But we all know damn well that she and her father are not going to die. Or if she does die she will resurrect soon after.
I agree unless we going season 8 game of thrones here he wouldn't do something like that unless he wants to be canceled haha. if he's going for cheap shock value the raider sisters are prime decisions to be killed especially if they are killed by an ally aka Mutants or soon to be cannables while your not there to save them.(Also notice a distinct lack of incest tag on that game which i will not play because of her dieing but judging by the missing incest tag im assuming daughting is not a Love interest.) Making her more expendable to say Shani.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

varage

Jun 26, 2019
NOT saying main characters shouldn't die in a vn but certainly not so early in development hell he's not even at .1 yet according to him and if hes going all the way to 1.0 i think he needs her alive for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Did the redhead girl in the banner besides mutant leader appear in the game? I did not find her
I believe she is the one that sells you the red headed slave but not really on an official copacity no not yet. She will likely be one of the Cannable ark girls i think.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
1. She is your wife not your betrothed (fiance)
2. You are misremembering. MC does not say that he is still banging her sister. He has not seen her sister in many years, even since he chose his wife over her.
3. You are implying there is more, there isn't.
4. This is not really what the cheating tag represents on F95.
2. is wrong we don't know how long the Wife's sister has been gone it is never mentioned when she moved with her husband. For all we know HER daughter could in fact be MC's child. He does in fact imply that he sleeps with married woman when he so desires in same conversation.
All we know is she's gone when she left we do not know. The sister in-laws husband is not her child's dad your daughters have met your sister in-law as well as her daughter. Those are the facts we know about all in the family. As well as the fact that MC knew his Neice when she was young as he says my how you've grown. Meaning she has in fact not been gone sense her sister stole her betrothed.
(If im missing any facts correct me at your lesuer but those are the facts as i remember them.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDank

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Redhead slave ? Do you mean fairy?
Yup but she's only selling fairy if you kill the two ghouls, that captured Ivy, in the beginning. If they live they give Fairy to you and you get a scene there too. She should still be there handling the fuel deal regardless though, assuming we're talking about the same woman.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yup but she's only selling fairy if you kill the two ghouls, that captured Ivy, in the beginning. If they live they give Fairy to you and you get a scene there too. She should still be there handling the fuel deal regardless though, assuming we're talking about the same woman.
yes

varage

Jun 26, 2019
BTW for better flavor despite walkthrough I recommend beating the shit out of Asha even though the walkthrough tells you to dis arm her as she absolutely loves being manhandled. in opening scene. (Note: dont forget to toss her away like the trash she is. :love:

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes