mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- at the very beginning, there is an option to get a bj from a girl while her bf is lying close by
Are you referring to the female bandit who tries to rob you at the start of the game?
1. the male bandit is a corpse at that the point where you get the blowjob from the female bandit
2. you are raping her so she is not cheating on anyone
3. he was not her "significant other" (before you killed him).
- the mc mentions that a woman being married never stopped him from having sex with her
Having a character say "I would cheat" is not [cheating] tag because there is no actual sex scene in the game.
as per rule 2
Tagging Rule 2 said:
Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
and the cheating tag is explicitly including the words "having sex"
===
the point of tags is basically "being able so search for stuff that interests you" and "not having to deal with shit you dont wanna see"; considering that the meaning of "cheating" is "sex between two ppl of which one is in a closed relationship with another person" i would say that this tag is applicable
I agree with the principal of what you are saying.
But F95 does not use a dictionary (although I would disagree with you on what the dictionary definition is, it is irrelevant).
F95 has its own definition for tag words which are listed here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
F95 Cheating Tag Definition said:
Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
This is the definition

I get a strong feeling that in future versions of this game you will get to fuck your wife's sister, who is currently married to another man. Which, once such content is added to the game, would count towards the cheating tag. But at the moment there is no such content in the game AFAIK

Reactions: Alfius

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is mad max territory.
Does this guy cheat or get cheated on?
He has a sizeable harem.
The MC never gets cucked in this game

The MC has a harem and also fucks some other women. His wife knows and supports him in that. She is a total freak in bed and gets off on helping him dominate other women.

We are arguing whether this game needs the [cheating] tag based on netori content, where the MC fucks a woman who is taken.
Currently there is no Netori in the game.

Some people think there is because:
1. After you kill a male bandit, you can rape the mouth of the female bandit. (who is not his significant other. but might be casually fucking him)
2. In a conversation MC says that he would fuck a married woman.
3. In a conversation it is revealed that ~20 years ago the MC was actually dating his wife's sister before his wife seduced him away from her sister. Convincing him to marry his wife instead.

They think the above justify adding the [cheating] tag to this game. I am explaining to them that F95 has clear definition for the [cheating] tag and the above is not it.

Also I believe that in the future MC would get to fuck his wife's sister, who is currently married to another man.
That would be an example of Netori, but it is not currently in the game yet and as per rule 2 games should not be tagged for future content.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
We are arguing whether this game needs the [cheating] tag based on netori content, where the MC fucks a woman who is taken.
Currently there is no Netori in the game.
Well, there is the Nadia scene, which is low-key about cucking her father.
But that's a little convoluted, because I think the scene is more about showcasing the lore in terms of sex being casual, even if it's incestuous (do it like they do on the discovery channel) and how stalkers are attractive, because might makes right and they are mighty sword fighters.
Technically the scene where Zaton cuts up the fat guy for mistreating his slave is also netori, because slaves get fucked regularly and Zaton took that from the fat guy, when he was, once again, the better sword fighter.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul and mrttao

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is getting out of hand. Saving somebody is not stealing. That is punishment.
Queen said she would do it herself had it been brought to her attention.
Then again, strictly stealing is what the guy at the market did to our babe:
he kidnapped her and attmepted to blackmail his way out.
God thing our wonderful queen and our other babe exacted deffinitive justice on the miscreant.

Reactions: mrttao

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I find it funny that we all just collectively assume/accept that whatever happened just wiped the US clean off the map :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1588302

This is mad max territory.
Does this guy cheat or get cheated on?
He has a sizeable harem.​
A guy like this *fine* specamin of humanity does not give a fuck about cheating on his gals as he is most like to rape the shit out of anything that catches his fancy and make sure if any of his *toys* cheat on him that the toy in question would suffer greatly for cheating on him as well as anyone the toy was fucking behind this upstanding *gentleman's* back.

Reactions: Nulldev

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Kateryna :love:
1641757977734.png

Dev update 09.01.2022

With most of the bugs from 0.08 dealt with, I am starting the new year fresh, and am slowly getting the ball rolling again.
For 0.09, the plan is to allow the player to take a breath, sit back and spend times with friends and family. If possible, I want to add more repeatable events as well.
The update will focus more on the House and what happens in and around it, with a potential guest or two.

Progress:
Kitchen scene: 20%
(More to follow...)

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I guess letting little Queen dominate you counts...?
I don't know matey, I was on the queen's submissive route (I actually thought it was the dom route :KEK: ) and I went till the end of the game believing I was the dominant one. I only found out when I finished the update and saw that I missed one scene in the gallery.
What I mean is that even when the mc is sub to her he doesn't act like the typical the submissive I see in other games.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, there is the Nadia scene, which is low-key about cucking her father.
But that's a little convoluted, because I think the scene is more about showcasing the lore in terms of sex being casual, even if it's incestuous (do it like they do on the discovery channel) and how stalkers are attractive, because might makes right and they are mighty sword fighters.
Technically the scene where Zaton cuts up the fat guy for mistreating his slave is also netori, because slaves get fucked regularly and Zaton took that from the fat guy, when he was, once again, the better sword fighter.
It has been a while but... wasn't the fat guy trying to execute the slavegirl you rescue?
and she wasn't even a sex slave, she was a domestic labor slave.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't know matey, I was on the queen's submissive route (I actually thought it was the dom route :KEK: ) and I went till the end of the game believing I was the dominant one. I only found out when I finished the update and saw that I missed one scene in the gallery.
What I mean is that even when the mc is sub to her he doesn't act like the typical the submissive I see in other games.
Yeah, it's more like a loyalty and a defiance path. But who knows, maybe this will turn into a bedroom thing later down the line.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not very far in the game but this has a female protagonist tag and the MC is male so far?
when your daughter gets sent on missions. you can either hear her tell you what happened, OR you can take over and play as her during said mission.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
when your daughter gets sent on missions. you can either hear her tell you what happened, OR you can take over and play as her during said mission.
Sad, I expected a full play-through, oh well.
Thanks for letting me know.

I really wish we could tell at a glance what the primary MC would be on this site.

Reactions: mrttao
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes