varage

Jun 26, 2019
Choices have consequences in this game, and the different endings we are (slowly) working towards, will reflect those choices.
Given the nature of these games, and the structure we are necessarily bound by, choices often result in certain content not being available. Sometimes the difference is minimal and a choice can make something appear at a later time rather than immediately, sometimes the difference is flavour over substance (but in a game that is at least in part roleplaying, such flavour can paint a character's vibe in very different ways). Other times, the choice has radical consequences, both in terms of content accessibility and story. Overall we do notify the player when the latter is the case (I wouldn't but Z is a softie).
Structurally this is not different than the majority of the games here, except maybe with less grinding and no instances of missing content because you didn't show up somewhere at the right time of the day/week.
Whether this makes it a game or not, that's for everybody to determine for themselves.
To many games have simple right and wrong choices in my honest oppinion. That's why i enjoy the flavor choices in this game as well as the obvious right and wrong ones. Although i implore the developer to try and remove those as well like in earlier suggestions. You could go ill work with everyone route of course and it seems like that is where this game is leading but for replay ability along with the flavor choices lock outs that also lock in additional content, to access different scene's would be nice as well. Such as the leaving the elf girl to be eaten or killing them which seems to have no negative consequences aside from the lock out of the mutants. But it doesn't necessarily get you in good with the cannibals either. upholding your end of whatever this contract is doesn't seem to have any consequences for not doing so is what I'm saying . As well as no benefits to upholding it. So why is it mentioned in the first place

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
To many games have simple right and wrong choices in my honest oppinion. That's why i enjoy the flavor choices in this game as well as the obvious right and wrong ones. Although i implore the developer to try and remove those as well like in earlier suggestions. You could go ill work with everyone route of course and it seems like that is where this game is leading but for replay ability along with the flavor choices lock outs that also lock in additional content, to access different scene's would be nice as well. Such as the leaving the elf girl to be eaten or killing them which seems to have no negative consequences aside from the lock out of the mutants. But it doesn't necessarily get you in good with the cannibals either. upholding your end of whatever this contract is doesn't seem to have any consequences for not doing so is what I'm saying . As well as no benefits to upholding it. So why is it mentioned in the first place
I disagree with removal of certain type of choices.
Nuanced and clear cut choices both have a place in how you want to play it.
Not everything is clear cut just as not everything is nuanced.
But in the end, I hope the creator makes whatever they have in their vision.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You can't play a book, so no I haven't. All you can do in these types of so called games is click 5 million times to progress a set story, so it's no different than flipping a page in a childs choose your own adventure book that no matter which path you take, it always has the same ending.
Desert Stalker is not a Kinetic Novel where your choices are meaningless.
While there are certainly plenty of KNs out there, walking simulators, etc. This is not an example of one.
In this game, Desert Stalker, your choices make meaningful alterations to the world

• Haha
Reactions: osaki_nami

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
gonna take like a decade for this game to finish huh? a small bug fix uptades every3-6 months and no story progression or new content at all :(
This is a demonstrably false statement in each and every part. 8 releases do not fit in 1 year if you release once every 2-3, let alone 6 months. The last update has 2-3 major plot/character developments.
I'm going to assume you either never played the game or posted this on the wrong thread

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is a demonstrably false statement in each and every part. 8 releases do not fit in 1 year if you release once every 2-3, let alone 6 months. The last update has 2-3 major plot/character developments.
I'm going to assume you either never played the game or posted this on the wrong thread
Yeah, I don't know where that original comment came from. This game has moved along at a steady clip. We've come a long way from the early days of our first raider encounter. So much has happened. I don't know why anyone would be concerned about the finish line just yet. Things are really getting interesting right now and I would be sad if it ended too quickly.

Unlike a standard F95 game with a teen sleep creep who pervs on his landlady and roommates, this game has a lot of potential for future stories. Even after you have progressed with your main LIs, there are so many more plotlines to explore and adventures to be had.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I don't know where that original comment came from. This game has moved along at a steady clip. We've come a long way from the early days of our first raider encounter. So much has happened. I don't know why anyone would be concerned about the finish line just yet. Things are really getting interesting right now and I would be sad if it ended too quickly.

Unlike a standard F95 game with a teen sleep creep who pervs on his landlady and roommates, this game has a lot of potential for future stories. Even after you have progressed with your main LIs, there are so many more plotlines to explore and adventures to be had.
100% agree with you. I don't want this to end any time soon. Such a good story and way more unique than a lot of the garbage we see here. Plus, the unique look of the characters...I don't think I've seen them before in any other game. So much more to explore with this.

Reactions: Kellermann

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
just confirm that the baby might be his ! DO NOT END the game when its just getting good and be like forgotten paradise.. just got an alien daughter and the dev rush the end..

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Poll: Favorite characters

Hi everyone, happy new year! I am planning to post a series of polls in the coming weeks. With the amount of supporters rising, it would be nice to see how older and newer supporters alike feel about certain aspects of the game.

Let's start off with this one: Who are your favorite characters? You can pick multiple.

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52
16. Igor 18

Toatal votes: 1.278

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Hi everyone, happy new year! I am planning to post a series of polls in the coming weeks. With the amount of supporters rising, it would be nice to see how older and newer supporters alike feel about certain aspects of the game.

Let's start off with this one: Who are your favorite characters? You can pick multiple.

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52

I'm not at all surprised about the top 3. A little surprised Emilia is so low. Maybe because we haven't seen her naked yet :p

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52
16. Igor 18

I've said it before: The oriental women with thick eyeliner and exposed bellies are my favourite part about this game. Looks like I'm not the only one.
Bonus points if they are sex toy daughters with big boobies and fetish collar.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52
16. Igor 18

Nadia and her mom need more content

Reactions: gojira667

hagare

Mar 27, 2019

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52
16. Igor 18

why am I not surprised. xD

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52
16. Igor 18

Mine: 1. Shani. 2. Zahra. 3. Ain. 4. Queen. 5. Mandisa

Shani is first (for now) because she's hard to get:sneaky: and I wonder if we will be able to dominate her like the others.:unsure: The wife takes the second place, well, cause she's wifey material. :giggle: And like someone mentioned I love open belly outfits in this game too.:love: Ain is a hot mess and I love her. Queen is the QUEEN and I want to manhandle her. :devilish: And Mandisa surprised me so far, I love women with braids.:cool:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Me and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate more than three download links. To start the two of the three links are painfully slow at around 4 to 6 hours for me with an Ethernet. And with the other link there is huge problem for anyone who isn't willing to downloading Mega app to your device. The issue is that Mega forces the browser to load the whole file into the memory as it downloads. But if the file is bigger than 1-2 GB the browser will eventually run out memory and freeze. Which in turn will then freeze the entire PC. I personally found that Terminal, Pixeldrain, Google Drive, Gofile are the best choices since the death of Nopy.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes