Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Alright, this was way more solid of a first release than I was expecting, the renders are indeed too dark and being a post apocalyptic world doesn't mean everything has to be a barren landscape. Some small plants would not only survive whatever the hell went on but also thrive on an ambient with overall less everything else, thus leading to more abundant but low vegetation, unsuitable for human or large animal consumption but enough to have at least a minimal amount of greenery.
This is true and I'm not sure if it was stated that the end of so called *civilized* society was caused by a world war(note I have not played this game yet but I am downloading as I work on this reply so don't shoot me if I am ignorant of the game plot/lore)

But if the End was due to a war then depending on what WMDs were used where and when juring the the War the whole world could have been rendered plantless in which case humanity is fuck and not not in a good way given that plants take in CO2 and produce O2 so with that in mind fighting over the scraps of the Old World would be pointless in the face of the loss of oxygen over time and no way to replace the CO2 with new/fresh oxygen.

Also, the outskirts of Old Kairo, that means Cairo itself or the project city of New Cairo? If the former, then the events in the game are relatively close to the Nile, which would remove most issues. What about the radiation/pollution, you ask? Well, the waterflow would've probably deposited the dangerous contents in the Mediterrnean Sea unless there is an active source of said elements upstream, perhaps in Ethiopia or Sudan (though that would leave open to full use the waters from even above in the river, in Uganda. If the latter is the case the situation is almost the same but with more space for no water to be found as you wouldn't really have a good way to get to the Nile unless going north and then re-entering the delta floodbasin or going through Cairo, which is generally not a good idea in a post-apocalyptic scenario. All in all, Egypt is one of the most promising places to find society rebuilding after a major disaster, geography is actually pretty good and having most of the population would no doubt free up their most important resource: water.
Really?, well I can agree that having a mass population die off would free up a lot of resources but unless the bodies of the dead were dealt with in a reasonable amount of time the surviving people would be at risk of death due to who knows what kind of diseases would crop up from all the dead bodies and if the area was subjected to any nuclear, biological or chemical weapons then with the bodies of the dead that where exposed to NBC weapons by spawn of new, mutant diseases that no one could cule or contaminate all the freed up water from the death of so many people.

Perhaps the Nile is heavily controlled by a group of bands and tribes and that's overall an excellent thing since they would have re-developed agriculture and less logistically intensive forms of warfare (spears for example, a lot of spears. Also, making your spear entirely out of metal would be retarded, you want to be efficient in all resources you can get, think about fortresses of broken concrete and a strong artesanal basis for the production of weapons: few have survived, those who can make usable weapons will be the first to get high-ranking positions after the actual leaders, followed quickly by those who know how to start farms. If MC's city-state is relevant to the region in any shape or form it would have a solid hierarchy, think about Ur or Babylon but with the remains of a far more powerful civilization to try and learn from. Also, as soon as fuel runs out definitely the nomads in Asia who survived will have a fantastic time with their horses and archery.[/quote]

Makes sense and I think the three Old World techs that the survivors would want to retain would be that of weapons/firearms, food and water related tech and medical tech, at lest that's what would make the most sense to me.

Also also, I kinda feel bad for any city on the coast of the Mediterranean, they would be facing what would amount to the second Sea People's coming.
Why do you say that for? and who or what are these Sea People you speak of, are they some long lost civl in that region who rised all sorts of hell back in the day?

How far people would've gone in the efforts of recovering a little bit of comfort would depend on how bad the initial disaster was and how much time came and went after that. It would be a slow (historically) bounceback but it would happen if mankind survived the first few tens of years.
I understand what you are saying but depending on the nature of the end of the Old World was and how bad it was it might take a bit longer for the human race to repopulate where the risk of total extinction was nulled then a few decades, also consider that the ratio of survivors world wide would not be the same for every nation that survived the end of the Old World which could be something worked into this game some time down the line.

Hold up. There are some fuel stabilizers that can make gas take up to three years to go bad (if properly stored and maintained). If I'm getting it right, the girls were born already with the world gone to shit. Alright, that means someone out there has means to extract petroleum and turn into gas (or make etanol by some ungodly means since every square inch you could throw a plant on you'd want to have a plant already there for food).
OP, how long ago did the worldfuckery happen?
An interesting line of thought.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Why do you say that for? and who or what are these Sea People you speak of, are they some long lost civl in that region who rised all sorts of hell back in the day?
During the Bronze Age Collapse there was a massive influx of refugees and migrants from the areas fucked the worst by whatever had gone down at the time, these lads came on boats mostly and their arrival wasn't very convenient for the states of the Middle East & Anatolia that were too starting to feel the pressures of the Bronze Age Collapse, AKA: They waged wars where, according to ancient egyptians texts that survived "the entire world had united against the Pharaoh", this iirc was written after the Hittites and Greeks had fallen to those very same peoples.

That is one excellent documentary about it.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
During the Bronze Age Collapse there was a massive influx of refugees and migrants from the areas fucked the worst by whatever had gone down at the time, these lads came on boats mostly and their arrival wasn't very convenient for the states of the Middle East & Anatolia that were too starting to feel the pressures of the Bronze Age Collapse, AKA: They waged wars where, according to ancient egyptians texts that survived "the entire world had united against the Pharaoh", this iirc was written after the Hittites and Greeks had fallen to those very same peoples.

That is one excellent documentary about it.
Thanks for the info and the link, it's nice to have a calm and reasonable conversation on the net for a change.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Now that this game is done downloading after about four or so hours, time to fire this puppy and see what happens, hopefully my old rig can play this game.

Well the game works and so far I have to say it does not disappoint and I have to say that giving the option for blood and gore or not at the start of the game is a good move, but it's time to eat so I will be playing this game later on I just want to give my initial impression of this game and I have to say the graphics, music and flow of the story is top notch, well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Now that this game is done downloading after about four or so hours, time to fire this puppy and see what happens, hopefully my old rig can play this game.

Well the game works and so far I have to say it does not disappoint and I have to say that giving the option for blood and gore or not at the start of the game is a good move, but it's time to eat so I will be playing this game later on I just want to give my initial impression of this game and I have to say the graphics, music and flow of the story is top notch, well done.
How far did you get at the first run?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
IDK, would you count Hive Girl as a LI? If so, would her being consumed constitute vore? Does vore of the MC's LI count as NTR? The greater questions of the universe may never be answered.
At this moment in time. I hate to say it but if hive girl fucked your neighbor it wouldn't count as ntr or cheating because she has nothing to do with you besides saying "You, think im cute you'd like to cupolate with me? Not interested. Follow me." Basically.
-sorry pet peve of mine how the ntr tag is so overused and undersaturated. Many games on this site are marked as ntr. If there is any sex between anyone not involving the mc wether the mc even knows the girl getting plowed or not.

I don't enjoy ntr either ntr really but i can obviously deal with one of them a little better. But, as i've played many games im forced to dabble in the ntr tags now and judge for myself if it constitutes or not and over 65% of the time the game has no ntr content but the 35% im forced to annoy myself.
And of course by no ntr content with the tag i mean there is none. Not avoidable or otherwise its just mis used for wrong reasons such as sharing or swinging. and of, course the if anyone but main character has sex its ntr. Reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cynicaladm

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At this moment in time. I hate to say it but if hive girl fucked your neighbor it wouldn't count as ntr or cheating because she has nothing to do with you besides saying "You, think im cute you'd like to cupolate with me? Not interested. Follow me." Basically.
-sorry pet peve of mine how the ntr tag is so overused and undersaturated. Many games on this site are marked as ntr. If there is any sex between anyone not involving the mc wether the mc even knows the girl getting plowed or not.

I don't enjoy ntr either ntr really but i can obviously deal with one of them a little better. But, as i've played many games im forced to dabble in the ntr tags now and judge for myself if it constitutes or not and over 65% of the time the game has no ntr content but the 35% im forced to annoy myself.
And of course by no ntr content with the tag i mean there is none. Not avoidable or otherwise its just mis used for wrong reasons such as sharing or swinging. and of, course the if anyone but main character has sex its ntr. Reasons.
Um, OK? You do realize I was making a joke and not actually claiming there was NTR in the game or anything, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Um, OK? You do realize I was making a joke and not actually claiming there was NTR in the game or anything, right?
Yes obviously but judging from the missus of said tag many people reading your obvious joke would be like.. he has a point. THAT being said this game will likely hold the NTR tag in near future anyway going by current story arc.
-note is also why i said sorry and it's a pet peve of mine i can't help but mention it and try to spread the true meaning of ntr to any place i can in this forum so the tag can be used properly.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes