GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Me and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate more than three download links. To start the two of the three links are painfully slow at around 4 to 6 hours for me with an Ethernet. And with the other link there is huge problem for anyone who isn't willing to downloading Mega app to your device. The issue is that Mega forces the browser to load the whole file into the memory as it downloads. But if the file is bigger than 1-2 GB the browser will eventually run out memory and freeze. Which in turn will then freeze the entire PC. I personally found that Terminal, Pixeldrain, Google Drive, Gofile are the best choices since the death of Nopy.
ya'll need to embrace torrents: https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-08c-zetan.68105/post-7265284

Way faster than these download sites.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Electronic game did we call back pac man ??
Yeah, I don't know where that original comment came from. This game has moved along at a steady clip. We've come a long way from the early days of our first raider encounter. So much has happened. I don't know why anyone would be concerned about the finish line just yet. Things are really getting interesting right now and I would be sad if it ended too quickly.

Unlike a standard F95 game with a teen sleep creep who pervs on his landlady and roommates, this game has a lot of potential for future stories. Even after you have progressed with your main LIs, there are so many more plotlines to explore and adventures to be had.

Well said my friend and I agree with you this fine game has the potential to be spun off in to many places in the post appoc world that ZetanDS has created, maybe the next game takes place in what is left of Europe, Asia Canada and the like.

Or if ZetanDS allows it have the fans of this game if they are capable and stay true to the world setting and the game tags have them contribute a tie in game with this one, meaning that a fan if ZetanDS allows it make a new game location that runs perallal to this game.

ZetanDS, what I have said in this post is just my opinion, not trying to tell you what to do with this fine game.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I'm betting the queen will shoot up once we have more story with her.
I'm waiting for the domination route myself xD

Reactions: Don Sucio

varage

Jun 26, 2019
This is a demonstrably false statement in each and every part. 8 releases do not fit in 1 year if you release once every 2-3, let alone 6 months. The last update has 2-3 major plot/character developments.
I'm going to assume you either never played the game or posted this on the wrong thread
or he's one of the aformentioned retards who let everyone get eaten and hates his queen.

Reactions: vendarr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hate is good. Hating that the queen does some inhumaine deeds, uncalled 4 or obscene,
sensing when she goes overboard and alienates her subjects, those are very acute senses
for any and all subjects of a ruthless slave driver ruler. You have to stand tall and
always on your feet to keep her respect and MC has to keep earning it every chance he gets.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We never see who does MC haircut, or beard trimming, we know his wonderful devoted
babes wash him and tend to his needs, just not the - look like someone else - need.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Poll: Favorite characters

Hi everyone, happy new year! I am planning to post a series of polls in the coming weeks. With the amount of supporters rising, it would be nice to see how older and newer supporters alike feel about certain aspects of the game.

Let's start off with this one: Who are your favorite characters? You can pick multiple.

Top 10:

1. Ain 200
2. Shani 199
3. Zahra 123
4. Ivy 102
5. Kateryna 98
6. Queen Merneith 87
7. Emilia 78
8. Asha 68
9. Kyra 62
10. Nadia 52

Toatal votes: 1.278
I always assumed Ain would win, but it's nice that my girl Shani was so close.
Well said my friend and I agree with you this fine game has the potential to be spun off in to many places in the post appoc world that ZetanDS has created, maybe the next game takes place in what is left of Europe, Asia Canada and the like.

Or if ZetanDS allows it have the fans of this game if they are capable and stay true to the world setting and the game tags have them contribute a tie in game with this one, meaning that a fan if ZetanDS allows it make a new game location that runs perallal to this game.

ZetanDS, what I have said in this post is just my opinion, not trying to tell you what to do with this fine game.
I hadn't really thought about a Euro-centric spin off. That might be fun, but I'm truly most interested in the current Egypt location. It is so different from what we normally get in AVNs. I'm just tired of the usual suburbia USA (and a few in the UK). It's boring when all of these games have the same setting. And with overused DAZ assets, I feel like I'm visiting the same town and same people, game after game. But post-apocalyptic Egypt? Now that is new and interesting.

I have thought about a Shani spin off game for the people who are interested in a dedicated FemProtag. It could follow her desert adventures after becoming a Stalker. Personally, I wouldn't be as interested in that, but I'm sure it could be fun for some people. It likely wouldn't have as wide appeal as this game, so it probably wouldn't be worth the dev time unless it were a short tie-in game to a DS 2 sequel. But I'm getting way ahead...there is still plenty to do in the current game.

Reactions: lunar517

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What about latin america and /or mexico? Drug wars wage through the Amazon,
we got no short supply of movies placing CIA/FBI/Delta US bound operatives killing in there.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I find it funny that we all just collectively assume/accept that whatever happened just wiped the US clean off the map :ROFLMAO:
We are not assuming, we are deducing.
If ANY modern nation survives then modern tech survives with it.
The fact that knowledge of tech has completely disappeared and the only tech you have is ancient remnant located in ruins means that all industrial nations in the entire world had to have collapsed.

Currently even the most remote of 3rd world nations can export food and labor at a pittance for the benefit of their rulers. Yet somehow the queen of Egypt has no such capability, requiring the nation to be entirely self contained. This means there is not a single industrial nation on earth left.

Reactions: DarkDank and Alfius

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a very early talk with your bethrothed about how you 2 came to be lovers.
The story goes like this: you were dating her sister and you banged her after getting her sister home from your date with her. You tell your wonderful wife, mother to your gorgeous daughters, you would go and bang her sister still to this day.
Maind you, that is only the beginning of shenanigans in this game 4 you.
there is cheating content in this game?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is a very early talk with your bethrothed about how you 2 came to be lovers.
The story goes like this: you were dating her sister and you banged her after getting her sister home from your date with her. You tell your wonderful wife, mother to your gorgeous daughters, you would go and bang her sister still to this day.
Maind you, that is only the beginning of shenanigans in this game 4 you.
1. She is your wife not your betrothed (fiance)
2. You are misremembering. MC does not say that he is still banging her sister. He has not seen her sister in many years, even since he chose his wife over her.
3. You are implying there is more, there isn't.
4. This is not really what the cheating tag represents on F95.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes