-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Talking about asani. What happens if you killed her
she dies.
I mean, GetOutOfMyLab is of course right. Isn't that the obvious outcome? Though if I understand your question, Hagare, I believe you're asking how much it affects the story moving forward. The answer is that, up to this point, not a lot changes. I'm not sure whether Kyra or Asha will comment on it, but being Raiders I assume neither they nor anyone else is really attached to Asani. If she lives, you can get to know her a bit better some time after the initial opening of the game. If she dies, that would obviously be unavailable for the future. (That's actually one of the deeper aspects of her character, I think. She doesn't really have anyone, so if the MC spares her and then gets intimate with her, she's probably better off in the end.)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
she dies.
I'm gonna slap you.

I mean, GetOutOfMyLab is of course right. Isn't that the obvious outcome? Though if I understand your question, Hagare, I believe you're asking how much it affects the story moving forward. The answer is that, up to this point, not a lot changes. I'm not sure whether Kyra or Asha will comment on it, but being Raiders I assume neither they nor anyone else is really attached to Asani. If she lives, you can get to know her a bit better some time after the initial opening of the game. If she dies, that would obviously be unavailable for the future. (That's actually one of the deeper aspects of her character, I think. She doesn't really have anyone, so if the MC spares her and then gets intimate with her, she's probably better off in the end.)
The car man. Do you still get the car? Is there a replacement NPC? Do the sisters juat give it to you?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The car man. Do you still get the car? Is there a replacement NPC? Do the aisters juat give it to you?
No idea. I liked her, so I kept her alive. I'm not going to replay from the beginning just to find out what happens if she dies. Maybe someone else killed her like the cold, heartless bastard you want to play. (Kidding, I'm kidding.)

Reactions: Alfius

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
No idea. I liked her, so I kept her alive. I'm not going to replay from the beginning just to find out what happens if she dies. Maybe someone else killed her like the cold, heartless bastard you want to play. (Kidding, I'm kidding.)
I don't kill. I recruit into harem instead. Which is why Im kind of curious.
So far, 3 people (4 of you count hive girl) has an unknown/dead path.
Eve, asani, fairy, and hive girl.

sorry. Sometimes I can't help myself.
Eh it's fine. But I'm watching you *squint*

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't kill. I recruit into harem instead. Which is why Im kind of curious.
So far, 3 people (4 of you count hive girl) has an unknown/dead path.
Eve, asani, fairy, and hive girl.

Eh it's fine. But I'm watching you *squint*
I made sure to take Ivy with me from the decayed at the beginning. I suppose she's skilled enough that it wouldn't matter and she would just free herself if you left her enslaved. But if you've not played that path for her, I'd say that's also an unknown path (at least, for those of us who traded for her).

Reactions: longsuper1

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I made sure to take Ivy with me from the decayed at the beginning. I suppose she's skilled enough that it wouldn't matter and she would just free herself if you left her enslaved. But if you've not played that path for her, I'd say that's also an unknown path (at least, for those of us who traded for her).
One option has her head separated from her body in a beautifully rendered sickening scene...

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
At the end of latest update Ivy says: "I would've died" if it wasn't for Zaton. So, here's your answer.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Choices have consequences in this game, and the different endings we are (slowly) working towards, will reflect those choices.
Given the nature of these games, and the structure we are necessarily bound by, choices often result in certain content not being available. Sometimes the difference is minimal and a choice can make something appear at a later time rather than immediately, sometimes the difference is flavour over substance (but in a game that is at least in part roleplaying, such flavour can paint a character's vibe in very different ways). Other times, the choice has radical consequences, both in terms of content accessibility and story. Overall we do notify the player when the latter is the case (I wouldn't but Z is a softie).
Structurally this is not different than the majority of the games here, except maybe with less grinding and no instances of missing content because you didn't show up somewhere at the right time of the day/week.
Whether this makes it a game or not, that's for everybody to determine for themselves.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
While what you say is true for our society, keep in mind that technology is extremely lacking in the world of the Desert Stalkers. Unless they have someone like Pepper looking out for them, I highly doubt they'll get any of the technological assistance you describe, and they almost certainly also won't have the nutrition level you've mentioned.

Since this is a semi-primitive society, I would assume their tech understanding is more on the level of 19th to early 20th century equivalent at best. That would obviously depend on what tech; vehicles are well-known among them, but medical treatises would probably be few and far between. While it's possible they might have the knowledge for what you describe, I think it's pretty unlikely.
Well said and very true I guess you could say that an advanced society such as we have had/have can afford to be *moral* when it comes to breeding ages but in days gone by as soon as a young lady started bleeding she was also breeding for the good of the tribe.

As for medical tech in a post apoc society you could say they are like Fallout/Fallout 2/ Fallout 3 level of medical knowledge or worse but I do think in some case some of the medical knowledge we have now a days would survive the collapse of so called *civilized* society that we are starting to see now a days.

In a post apoc world anyone with " Old World " knowledge would be in high demand and have more value then the rest of the ragged survivors of the death of civilized society and *wars* such as they would be in a post apoc world fought over them for what they know or for any " Old World " tech that would help keep the unwashed masses alive or have a better chence of surviving long enough to bring crotch spawns into the world.

treyayala

Nov 2, 2020
Does the game state when its content from the update is done? Spent like 5 mins skipping days after letting Shani go thru her walk and nothing's happening. I just want to know if there's still more content now or not lol :LOL:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Choices have consequences in this game, and the different endings we are (slowly) working towards, will reflect those choices.
Given the nature of these games, and the structure we are necessarily bound by, choices often result in certain content not being available. Sometimes the difference is minimal and a choice can make something appear at a later time rather than immediately, sometimes the difference is flavour over substance (but in a game that is at least in part roleplaying, such flavour can paint a character's vibe in very different ways). Other times, the choice has radical consequences, both in terms of content accessibility and story. Overall we do notify the player when the latter is the case (I wouldn't but Z is a softie).
Structurally this is not different than the majority of the games here, except maybe with less grinding and no instances of missing content because you didn't show up somewhere at the right time of the day/week.
Whether this makes it a game or not, that's for everybody to determine for themselves.
It would be pretty awesome, if hive girl could either be an ally or an antagonist, depending on the choice we made this update. But I'm not sure, if this amount of branching is feasible.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Choices have consequences in this game
Does deciding not to help Mutants affect the game plot or its just more like if you are not interested in their content at all.
I'd rather not skip their content, but if it goes against my RP i might have to
Maybe if i put it this way, is more always better?
Like, if you decide to help everyone to get as much content as possible.
Im trying to Roleplay as being loyal to the Queen and its city.
So im thinking not joining them is actually benefiting or i actually missed some content in vain

A simple yes or no will do, if that choice will hit me later in the head

Last edited:

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Does the game state when its content from the update is done? Spent like 5 mins skipping days after letting Shani go thru her walk and nothing's happening. I just want to know if there's still more content now or not lol :LOL:
That is exactly what I did, clicked through a couple of weeks, she's not coming back any time soon.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The car man. Do you still get the car? Is there a replacement NPC? Do the sisters juat give it to you?
What if Asani is no more but you also leave Kyra in that cage, hmmm? :unsure:

Does deciding not to help Mutants affect the game plot or its just more like if you are not interested in their content at all.
I'd rather not skip their content, but if it goes against my RP i might have to
Maybe if i put it this way, is more always better?
Like, if you decide to help everyone to get as much content as possible.
Im trying to Roleplay as being loyal to the Queen and its city.
So im thinking not joining them is actually benefiting or i actually missed some content in vain

A simple yes or no will do, if that choice will hit me later in the head
Unfortunately, I don't think we can answer that question with 100% certainty. There might be occasions or opportunities that make sense for us to change things in the future even if we plan them now a certain way (when it comes to narrative).

What I can say is that we aim for it to not always be "more is better", but also that helping the Mutants now does not lock you in a "best friends forever" path with them.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes