Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Is the updates regular? If so i will start supporting the game asap
about the frequency of updates I don't know because I've only been following the game for a few days but from what I've seen he definitely deserves all the support

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Asha is just another girl that's in the game to be fk. Shani is like a second MC if you want to make her a strong and independent woman who fk whoever she wants is ok. it's not my preference but i think it can make a good story but harder to do well.

If you want her to be weak and go to the wasteland lose fights just so you can have the pleasure of seeing her be fk I think you're not too worried about a good story.
Your first fallacy is thinking that only one of those scenarios can make a good story.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would love that scene more if there were three girls :p. Shani the Queen and who knows, maybe Kat :love:
Meh, two women is the sweet spot. I might go for three if it is the triumvirate of Shani, Ain, and Zahra but no mas. Generally once you pass the threshold of three people then it just becomes an awkward pile of bodies and you can't really focus on any one of them for very long. ToN is a good example. I love that game, but towards the end it just gets ridiculous with up to a dozen women flopping all over the place like a haul of netted fish.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Meh, two women is the sweet spot. I might go for three if it is the triumvirate of Shani, Ain, and Zahra but no mas. Generally once you pass the threshold of three people then it just becomes an awkward pile of bodies and you can't really focus on any one of them for very long. ToN is a good example. I love that game, but towards the end it just gets ridiculous with up to a dozen women flopping all over the place like a haul of netted fish.
I agree, sometimes less is more.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I was never for a moment implying more than a foursome. Just threesome. I don't know which game ToN is but I'd would like to check it out myself.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
let me see hmm... one mouth one dick two hands. I say 4 is the sweet spot

I don't know which game ToN is but I'd would like to check it out myself.
I think he is referring Treasure of Nadia at least the ending fits the description

Reactions: Lara Snow

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I was never for a moment implying more than a foursome. Just threesome. I don't know which game ToN is but I'd would like to check it out myself.
let me see hmm... one mouth one dick two hands. I say 4 is the sweet spot
You got the skills to do four different procedures at the same time? You're like the one man band! (y)

s.jpg

Personally, I like concentrating all of my power on one target, but I don't mind tag-teaming with one other lady when they look as good as the women from Desert Stalker. Especially the main household crew.

I think he is referring Treasure of Nadia at least the ending fits the description
Yes, Treasure of Nadia..Final quarter is when it really goes off the rails with group sex.

xxxboyxxx79

Sep 22, 2021
my god such a great game i can't believe it lol.
it's a masterpiece i'm absolutely love it.
i got a question though i played the game and now shani has gone to the zone so is that it? no more content for this version?
if yes can someone tell me when the nex update may release? i just can't fucking wait
god i love everything about this game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

RealDex

Jan 27, 2022
is anybody knows when the next update will be out?
1, 3 or 6 month from now?
how often they release an update

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
" but bright pluses in addition to the game world? "
"you can't call them scary models"
What does that even mean? I'm guessing English is not your mother tounge but I would assume even google translate would do a better job than that. And the last part seems to seriously lack context: scary how? For what, why? Try again.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes