Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't know if he's supposed to be some all powerfull intimidating alpha dude, but daaaaaaaam if he doesn't look like the king of gays. I expect him to jump up and wildly dance some George Michael song. And my apologies for the homophobic vibe of this post, it's totally unintended.
:ROFLMAO:

A while back, it was confirmed that there wouldn't be any gay content though... :unsure:

Reactions: Machete

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I don't know if he's supposed to be some all powerfull intimidating alpha dude, but daaaaaaaam if he doesn't look like the king of gays. I expect him to jump up and wildly dance some George Michael song. And my apologies for the homophobic vibe of this post, it's totally unintended.
power is power.
Long as he tops.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
He certainly doesn't look like the typical AVN cuck, no matter which way he swings. Devs usually give cuck characters "that look." They are often as weak in body as they are in fortitude. I am generally impressed that this dev made a non-monster, male character (other than MC) who looks willing and able to overpower any opponent and shove a dick in them, regardless of what kind of appendages or holes they have. It's great that this game is taking the story in new and interesting directions.

Normally I only care that my character has a steel spine, but what an interesting turn of events if there is a second male character who can actually physically challenge the MC in a fight. Every batman needs a Joker because as they say, a hero is only as good as his villain. I don't mind if this character is gay, just not sashay gay. If he is treated as a flamboyant joke who isn't actually strong willed then that would be a letdown. Make him a tough character so we have someone to cross swords with (no pun intended) :PogChamp:

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
The game is very good and the story awesome. For me i got two Renpy error and showed the grey image but i could continue with the game by pressing ignore (one was on the bunker with Fangs and the other was with Shani on the Oasis before she goes to the zone). I have one question and that is does the game until now should show an image saying new updates coming soon or we can stay on the game to repeat events but cant progress more with the stroy (all my missions say to be continued and the hive part 2 says coming soon)? Shouldnt have something saying to wait for next update?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Guys, don't get me wrong, i have nothing against that dude, whoever he might be. I was just pointdìing that if he was supposed to look manly and macho it ended up looking as if his very very close best friend is a muscular cop with 80's mustaches and a suspicious leather uniform.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Serious answer to a non-serious post incoming... :sneaky:

You don't eat sweet peas, they are flowers:

Sweet pea (Latin name Lathyrus odoratus), is a climbing annual or perennial member of the legume genus. Originating in the southwest of Italy and the islands of the Mediterranean, sweet pea has been cultivated for use in gardens since the 17th century.
The seeds of sweet peas are mildly poisonous, containing lathyrogens that, if ingested, in large quantities can cause a condition called Lathyrus. Symptoms of Lathyrus are paralysis, labored breathing, and convulsions.

View attachment 1813144

Damn... Thanks for the warning. Life saving message everybody. Do not eat Sweet Peas. Cheers. For real... Cheers.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
guys if you dont mind me asking what would be the differences here? View attachment 1818662
I'm guessing it's a difference between having Shani become a more self-sufficient stalker and a daughter who is more reliant on papa. She's my #1 and I want her in my harem, so I'm avoiding all choices that make her self-sufficient. Terrible father, I know but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can men do against such reckless sexiness?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
guys if you dont mind me asking what would be the differences here? View attachment 1818662
I don't think anything has ever officially been confirmed about what those will mean.

I'm inclined to think they may only matter if you don't actually play her part. Since you can skip playing as her maybe those number will determine her action in the Zone or something.

However, it could mean something else too. Unless the developers tell us we won't know till we see it effect the story and play out in some way.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
My theory is that the story will eventually split into a Zeta and mutants path.
It's not as clear from this screenshot, but I feel like the Shani Help variable is about compassion, so my guess is that it will make Shani more inclined to fight for the downtrodden i.e. the mutants.

Nov 22, 2021
I wonder if someone is ballsy enough to turn this into a Fallout 4 mod...
Someone over on the 'lab would probably give it a go, would be hard to do though, with a female MC option and would need to rejig the "family" parts. Having said that it would defiantly find a home in my 400 mod Load Order

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Dev update 15.05.2022

Still working on the raider scene this week - characters are in place and rendering began.

So... about these two fine specimen here... I can't tell you yet who they are, but I will let you decide on her future nickname. Choose one of the (intentionally) cheesy options. ;p

Princess 17%
Sweet Pea 7%
Angel 27%
Kitty 50%

Content progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 0%
Raiders mission: 30%
(More to follow...)
Is... is that chris hemsworth?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic