DeSont420

Apr 27, 2020
So dumb question....if i download this i'll have to re-download the whole thing each time it's updated right? there's no update only download anywhere?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
So dumb question....if i download this i'll have to re-download the whole thing each time it's updated right? there's no update only download anywhere?
You can see on OP an update file only, so you can only download that file instead of the whole game (y)

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Not an official one, no. The way the game is structured it was a decent overhead and quite prone to errors. Not to mention that having to include entire packaged assets (e.g. audio) sort of defeated the point.
There might be some unofficial update packages here and there, but it's not guaranteed.

That said, if space/bandwidth is an issue, there is a compressed version which is significantly smaller.

DeSont420

Apr 27, 2020
Not an official one, no. The way the game is structured it was a decent overhead and quite prone to errors. Not to mention that having to include entire packaged assets (e.g. audio) sort of defeated the point.
There might be some unofficial update packages here and there, but it's not guaranteed.

That said, if space/bandwidth is an issue, there is a compressed version which is significantly smaller.
that's not an issue, i just hate having to delete then reupload. this game is freaking sweet so i guess i shall wait. but ti'll be worth it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. Does anyone know how to continue raider girls quest? There is no location on the map to travel to?
Screenshot (426).png

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There's no more content, dev forgot to change that
Ah ok. Thanks for the info. I was confused because usually if there's no more content it will say to be continue.
btw, The focus on her and call Shani or Ain is not available yet? Does the dev plan to add it later?
screenshot0055.png

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
Sorry NukaCola their is content. The Queen summons you and briefs you about a raid that took place in a village outside Zeta. Then she instructs you to deal with the situation.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry NukaCola their is content. The Queen summons you and briefs you about a raid that took place in a village outside Zeta. Then she instructs you to deal with the situation.
Huh? You mean the raider girl quest? I already did that and met the raider girl and even fuck her. The quest shown in the picture I posted is a continuation of that quest I think.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Huh? You mean the raider girl quest? I already did that and met the raider girl and even fuck her. The quest shown in the picture I posted is a continuation of that quest I think.
The update of Friends in low places happens after several other missions (one of the last in my case, I took Ain for a walk in the city) at night you should sleep with your wife, this triggers the visit of the emissary in the morning and the conversation with the queen..(as Moto_Tsume mentioned)
friends.jpg friends 2.jpg

Last edited:

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
So I've been to see the quen after he emmisary has been she's told e of the raiders etc but I'm stuck now with nothing happning (got stuck in an endless loop feeding the fairy as well) but nothing has happened after that - is that correct or should i be off to see the raiders?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The update of Friends in low places happens after several other missions (one of the last in my case, I took Ain for a walk in the city) at night you should sleep with your wife, this triggers the visit of the emissary in the morning and the conversation with the queen..(as Moto_Tsume mentioned)
View attachment 1829168 View attachment 1829170
I sleep with my wife several time and nothing happen. I got a visit from the mutant girl and that is it.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
View attachment 1825164
View attachment 1825165
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 22.05.2022

Hey all, I finally figured out how to properly use shaders and HD textures on any surface. That means that in future content I can replace some bad textures with better ones instead of just colouring them, be it car doors or body armor.

We're about 160 renders into the scene, more to come. If you like Mad Max, Mad Max you shall get... with NSFW content, that is. Also, congrats to all the catlovers out there. Kitty won the poll.

As always, thank you for your patience and support!

Content progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 0%
Raiders mission: 50%
(More to follow...)
So we have to wait at least two months. Shani=1 Month + Raiders mission: 2 weeks

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes