vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
2 months more at least, that's why I stopped my 20€patreon... ;S
This game is on my top list and the Girls are so sexy and damn cute unlike other games girls, Storyline is 10 out of 10,, Update frequency is 6 out of 10,, and Dev is working hard as we can see he just wants to give us more quality over quantity,, So please support him..

My Fav Top 3 Games so far:

1) Desert Stalker
2) 4 years in Tehran
3) Vis

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
This game is on my top list and the Girls are so sexy and damn cute unlike other games girls, Storyline is 10 out of 10,, Update frequency is 6 out of 10,, and Dev is working hard as we can see he just wants to give us more quality over quantity,, So please support him..

My Fav Top 3 Games so far:

1) Desert Stalker
2) 4 years in Tehran
3) Vis
Oh ok... You have a peculiar taste friend.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
It was because some people stop supporting Devs and after some time the game become dead or abandoned
hmm... I was actually talking about your top 3 games list but ok. Anyway, out of those three on your list, you don't need to worry about this one since it has more than a thousand supporters on the Patreon already.

Reactions: vs2011xyz

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hmm. now I gotta check out those other 2 games. If they are close to being as good as desert stalker then I am in for a treat
4 Tears in Tehran Is not like DesertStalker, it is a different game,,, I like girl and story so I choose it my fav. BUT YOU CAN try "VIS" It is a really good game...

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
4 Tears in Tehran Is not like DesertStalker, it is a different game,,, I like girl and story so I choose it my fav. BUT YOU CAN try "VIS" It is a really good game...
thank you. yea I noticed the 4 years one is a female protagonist game. passing on that one.

Weird how 90% of male protagonist game are:
"fuck a harem of top quality waifus. plus your mom and sister"
while 90% of female protagonist games are:
"try to be a heroine, but instead get raped a lot. mostly by animals, monsters, or wretched creatures such as goblins"

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
thank you. yea I noticed the 4 years one is a female protagonist game. passing on that one.

Weird how 90% of male protagonist game are:
"fuck a harem of top quality waifus. plus your mom and sister"
while 90% of female protagonist games are:
"try to be a heroine, but instead get raped a lot. mostly by animals, monsters, or wretched creatures such as goblins"
I am a male so I want to try Female games, how a female Dev thinks to create their own way games,

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
can Mc share his wife to his brother in law or igor ?
Not so far. I'm not sure if ever. Zhara (did i get the name right?) is a very proud and aristocratic woman. See in the interactions with Igor niece (i suck with names). She put it clear that whatever role the girl can have with her husband she is THE wife and the lady of the house.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not so far. I'm not sure if ever. Zhara (did i get the name right?) is a very proud and aristocratic woman. See in the interactions with Igor niece (i suck with names). She put it clear that whatever role the girl can have with her husband she is THE wife and the lady of the house.
oh it could definitely be a possibility.
1653679880283.png

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sure. I wasn't speaking of jealousy or social acceptance or will do to what MC desires. I meant that, as i see her, she'd rather not. She clearly sees her husband as a top tier man and she wouldn't be interest in a man that is less then him in any mean shaper or form.
Also, sharing his wife among all the women in the household would feel like a giving up of power by MC, it would kinda feel out of character.
Desert Stalker is no place for cuckholding. There's plenty of NTR if one has the hitch :p

Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I'm looking forward to some hot scenes with the wife and Kateryna and I have no problems if she wants to have some fun with some of the other girls in the game including her daughters or niece.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sure. I wasn't speaking of jealousy or social acceptance or will do to what MC desires. I meant that, as i see her, she'd rather not. She clearly sees her husband as a top tier man and she wouldn't be interest in a man that is less then him in any mean shaper or form.
Also, sharing his wife among all the women in the household would feel like a giving up of power by MC, it would kinda feel out of character.
Desert Stalker is no place for cuckholding. There's plenty of NTR if one has the hitch :p
The main point is the last paragraph in that screenshot. Zahra may be in the future and may have been shared in the past, (player choice, of course). Given how previous sharing scenes have gone and the setup, it would not be a cuckold situation, rather, if MC wills it to be done. It seems the visit to the family's home could possibly head in that direction with the brother-in-law, for example.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes