Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Shani/Zaton pre-Zone sex scene didn't make sense. Rather, people are wondering about Shani having hot nasty monkey love with some rando in the Zone, while supposedly in the middle of a life-threatening situation. I have to think it will be test related; otherwise, o_O Perhaps it will be like some kind of desert temptation allegory.
Well in that case there are multiple scenarios for sex scenes. She can be captured and raped by marauders. She can use sex to escape from some situation or in exchange for something. Also she can find the love of her life there for all that we know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has proven time and time again he can go in and out of any danger zone no problem.
So we can have steamy throbbing up the dunes and through the dungeons deep pounding action.
MC can be her hail Mary, guardian angel, eyes like a hawk hero extraordinaire and save her mac giver style every time.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that Shani/Zaton pre-Zone sex scene didn't make sense. Rather, people are wondering about Shani having hot nasty monkey love with some rando in the Zone, while supposedly in the middle of a life-threatening situation. I have to think it will be test related; otherwise, o_O Perhaps it will be like some kind of desert temptation allegory.
Well in that case there are multiple scenarios for sex scenes. She can be captured and raped by marauders. She can use sex to escape from some situation or in exchange for something. Also she can find the love of her life there for all that we know.
Game oN!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
MC has proven time and time again he can go in and out of any danger zone no problem.
So we can have steamy throbbing up the dunes and through the dungeons deep pounding action.
MC can be her hail Mary, guardian angel, eyes like a hawk hero extraordinaire and save her mac giver style every time.

Game oN!
The Zone is Shani trial by fire, no help from Zaton. He's at home fucking his Harem while he wait for Shani's return.

Reactions: Nulldev

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes, I mentioned earlier an attempted rape, but I'm sure Shani will kick ass and escape. As far as bartering sex in exchange for some important item? Meh. That doesn't seem like something in Shani's character file. Finding the love of her life in Zone? Now that one is ridiculous. I'm still going with desert temptation as part of the trials as the more believable scenario.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, I mentioned earlier an attempted rape, but I'm sure Shani will kick ass and escape. As far as bartering sex in exchange for some important item? Meh. That doesn't seem like something in Shani's character file. Finding the love of her life in Zone? Now that one is ridiculous. I'm still going with desert temptation as part of the trials as the more believable scenario.
Do you think she's gonna be the only Stalker or person to enter a new discovered Zone in search for treasures and artifacts?
She can find someone inside to team up with and form a strong bond. Being that bond romantic or friendly in nature.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The KING of the zone is her uncle, actual mentor and tough killer ultimate stalker extraordinaire.
Should you want MC out of it, her uncle will kill anyone wanting to barter her flesh for anything.
MC taught her nothing of such barters and none of her training featured anything MC would not do.
MC never barters his body or his life or anything other than his skills and one item or another.
Do you think she's gonna be the only Stalker or person to enter a new discovered Zone in search for treasures and artifacts?
She can find someone inside to team up with and form a strong bond. Being that bond romantic or friendly in nature.
Remember what nightmeare her sister had to go through for going after a boy, who kidnapped her and wanted to kill her.
Remember she was with the queen when that boy was put through tough justice of the stalker ways of life.
What you suggested is loudacrys in the middle of all these hard knock life lessons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bachelorette: Apocalyptic Zone! Watch as Shani chooses a life partner from a bevy of repulsive, diseased marauders. Which one will get the coveted rose? Coming this Friday at 8pm! Tune in! :KEK:

I think it depends on how long Shani is supposed to be in there. I can't remember what they said about that. Is it supposed to be a couple of weeks or is it once she completes a certain task she can leave? I haven't played in quite a long time. Even if it's a few weeks, I just don't see Shani finding true love, especially not right after finally professing feelings and having sex with her real love, MC.

Shani and MC relationship has, more than any other, been based on emotional rather than physical. For Shani to suddenly say, I'm done with MC let me shack up with this rando in the desert who helped me out, seems out of character and contrary to the story we've been given thus far.

disC0rdia

Jun 6, 2020
Pretty much the entire game consists of playing as a bald buff dude, who dominates everything in his path.
This is why the game is so good & why i like to play it. Maybe you missed the 'male domination' tag.
Better than those games, who claim this tag, but then it turns out as a 90% sub mc with one or two dominant scenes, only to justify the tag.

If there will be other stuff - as a choice - for those who have a problems with that, i don't care. As long as the core themes of the game stay as they are.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I really enjoyed your and Cynicaladm 's posts, but here (in the bold parts) you seem to be contradicting yourself:

Yes, men and women are both sexual creatures, but they are different sexual creatures. Not least of the reasons why is the act of penetrating and being penetrated are physically different and actually cause different chemical reaction in the human brain. A study of cross-cultural anthropology (which was a portion of the field I actually went to university for) shows that to be the case. For example (in acknowledge, but statistically significant, generalities), men cheat on their wives when they feel sexual frustrated and an opportunity that they feel they can get away with arise to do so. Meanwhile, women who cheat on their husbands largely do so because the husband is emotional distant and they begin affairs with emotion connects to another man or woman, long before sexual actions occur. In cross-cultural studies on human sexuality, it is shown time and again that in most cases for a man to cheat he just need opportunity and sexual frustration. The quality of the partner is largely irrelevant, though attraction is preferred it is not required, hence why many prostitutes in real life are not always the most attractive women but still make money. While for a woman to cheat she needs the other man to be superior in some way (either more emotional available, or more sexually appealing) to her current option. So, that was my approach to this topic, Zahra has no reason to seek a better partner from either of those typical causes and thus far, nothing has been *shown* in her character to present her as atypical to the vast majority of women and their sexuality in regard to seeking or even being attracted to other partners.
I would say that the MC is pretty emotionally detached on a number of levels. He's away a lot. He's involved with plenty of other girls, most purely sexual but some romantically as well. Yes, Zahra is involved with most of those, and she seems not to mind sharing the MC with other girls but at the end of the day, of the little time he spends at home, he spends most of his time with other girls. And even if he is physically available, he's not the most social kind of guy.

I don't want to advocate any NTR but Omar is in some ways clearly superior to the MC. He's more emotionally available and he may well be more powerful, all things considered.

But, if I may go a bit off-topic, being emotionally distant seems like a proper thing to do for a guy in his profession. In an historical context, I would say that in historical warrior cultures, men were likely to be much more emotionally distant than the modern femboys of today. But I would not say that back in the day, women were more likely to cheat on their "emotionally distant" men, for the reasons you cited.

I fully support your analysis of sexual relationships in a historical context though, and I also like the wording "sexually restrained" vs. "sexually repressed". Good stuff! (y)

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I really enjoyed your and Cynicaladm 's posts, but here (in the bold parts) you seem to be contradicting yourself:

I would say that the MC is pretty emotionally detached on a number of levels. He's away a lot. He's involved with plenty of other girls, most purely sexual but some romantically as well. Yes, Zahra is involved with most of those, and she seems not to mind sharing the MC with other girls but at the end of the day, of the little time he spends at home, he spends most of his time with other girls. And even if he is physically available, he's not the most social kind of guy.

I don't want to advocate any NTR but Omar is in some ways clearly superior to the MC. He's more emotionally available and he may well be more powerful, all things considered.

But, if I may go a bit off-topic, being emotionally distant seems like a proper thing to do for a guy in his profession. In an historical context, I would say that in historical warrior cultures, men were likely to be much more emotionally distant than the modern femboys of today. But I would not say that back in the day, women were more likely to cheat on their "emotionally distant" men, for the reasons you cited.

I fully support your analysis of sexual relationships in a historical context though, and I also like the wording "sexually restrained" vs. "sexually repressed". Good stuff! (y)
I can see that appearing as a contradiction. Thanks for pointing it out. I suppose my answer to it would be that I meant to present her as someone who I see as a bit of a cuckquean and thus she gets off on his slight distance emotionally and physical dominance over her and especially other women. She then gets fulfilled emotionally by the other women in the household and her relationship to them. Him coming back to her, so to speak, is sufficient from him, the rest is covered by “their girls.” Thus she doesn’t need to seek a male to be emotional supportive. I could have presented that idea better.

You also aren’t wrong about the historical context of emotional distance being different from how it would be viewed today. Good insight there.

Reactions: Yngling

not.storm

May 24, 2022
Will I be missing out on something if I download the compressed version rather than the orignal one? Considering the size difference this seems like an important question....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You lose nothing, you gain a better optimized game to run on your system and lessen the
possibility of crashes, errors, bugs in general due to mismatch speed of gpu, game directions and cpu.
Will I be missing out on something if I download the compressed version rather than the orignal one? Considering the size difference this seems like an important question....
Full versions in general are for big to multiple screens where you could stand to see differences.

Reactions: not.storm

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No, the game is the same, the difference is in the image quality that in the compressed version is reduced and sometimes noticeable. :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
You lose nothing, you gain a better optimized game to run on your system and lessen the
possibility of crashes, errors, bugs in general due to mismatch speed of gpu, game directions and cpu.
Wtf did I just read? :unsure: There is no such thing as problems related to speed mismatch between CPU and GPU.

The only reasons compressed versions are preferable to original ones are less disk space usage and possibly better performance (the latter depends on system specs).
The upside of original versions is better image, video, and audio quality (although audio has never been compressed, afaik). It's that simple

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1653841744689.png
1653841759181.png

Dev update 29.05.2022

Heyo, here's another picture from the red haired raider. The respective scene is coming along. Next up is writing the scenes I have so far to see if any adjustments need to be made.

Content progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 0%
Raiders mission: 70%
(More to follow...)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I can see that appearing as a contradiction. Thanks for pointing it out. I suppose my answer to it would be that I meant to present her as someone who I see as a bit of a cuckquean and thus she gets off on his slight distance emotionally and physical dominance over her and especially other women. She then gets fulfilled emotionally by the other women in the household and her relationship to them. Him coming back to her, so to speak, is sufficient from him, the rest is covered by “their girls.” Thus she doesn’t need to seek a male to be emotional supportive. I could have presented that idea better.
Yeah, I agree with that.

You also aren’t wrong about the historical context of emotional distance being different from how it would be viewed today. Good insight there.
Probably off topic but I'd say it's due to us westerners being spoilt and decadent.

Doing a dangerous job and/or being away from home for long periods in order to provide for your family is hardly necessary anymore. A man and a woman both working some bullshit job earn more than a modern day "stalker" (e.g. a special forces operator or a mercenary) would earn alone.

This mentality is completely different in large parts of Asia, for example, though. There people do agree to work dangerous jobs and long hours in some foreign country, sometimes for years on end, just to be able to send money home to their families.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes