Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Wtf did I just read? :unsure: There is no such thing as problems related to speed mismatch between CPU and GPU.
I mean, it probably doesnt matter in Renpy games.

But it is true that if GPU is way faster than the CPU can keep up, you get bottlenecks, so you do not have full potential of your GPU, CPU is limiting it.
For example, i had my CPU working constant 100% while my GPU was slacking off at 70%, it was too easy for him. Now that i have better CPU, my GPU is at 100% as it should be and CPU between 50-70%, thats what you wanna see

I had this problem with Cyberpunk and i bought faster CPU and problem got fixed, they both work pretty much close in performance so theres no problem

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I mean, it probably doesnt matter in Renpy games.

But it is true that if GPU is way faster than the CPU can keep up, you get bottlenecks, so you do not have full potential of your GPU, CPU is limiting it.
For example, i had my CPU working constant 100% while my GPU was slacking off at 70%, it was too easy for him. Now that i have better CPU, my GPU is at 100% as it should be and CPU between 50-70%, thats what you wanna see

I had this problem with Cyberpunk and i bought faster CPU and problem got fixed, they both work pretty much close in performance so theres no problem
That is absolutely correct, but he was talking about system crashes and errors caused by speed mismatches

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Oh, then yeah that sounds odd to me as well, i'd rather say its gotta do with outdated drivers/updates or the game itself rather than the speed mismatch when it comes to renpy games

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
ZetanDS I just played the most recent update [0.09c on Windows], and while I enjoyed it (as always) I had two problems.

First, the Home Map only alerted me 2 times to go visit Fairy, but you are supposed to visit her 3 times to complete the quest. I visited her a 3rd time on my own to complete the quest, but again there was no exclamation mark on the Home Map telling me to go a 3rd time.

Second, apparently you have no choice but to Grope and expose your wife's breast to your brother in law during the final visit to their home. That is not made clear. I kept picking to continue the conversation instead because I had no interest in giving Omar a free show. However the Exclamation Mark kept showing on the World Map no matter how many times I visited their house. Since there was nothing to do at the Mutants location either (besides providing endless "Samples") I finally figured out that I had no other choice but to choose the "Grope" option. While I enjoyed the renders that came with it, I don't understand why the game even gives you a choice to continue the conversation instead of groping her since it just sends you into an endless loop until you do.

Reactions: ZetanDS

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, thanks for the headsup, it's not intended to work like that in the second case indeed. The quest should proceed however you decide to continue. I will take a look at it, noted it down already. In the first case I have to check as well, the whole quest is not finished in Fairy's case anyway for now, as there will be more events added eventually. But yes, it should notify about all the three subevents (talk to/inspect, give food and give her what she wants).

If you find more of these bugs you can also let us know on the discord under bug reports ;)
No problem. In case it matters, for the fairy events I did not choose them in order from top to bottom. I chose food first, give her what she wants second and talk last. Perhaps your code expects players to go in order. Just a thought.

Reactions: ZetanDS

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So... the real question........ Is Asani going to join the harem? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

She clearly has story to tell and wants to belong... to the MC :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait!
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to add Asani to the harem, but I got the impression she liked living out in the wasteland on her own. I don't think she would mind a booty call visit from MC on occasion, but she isn't really a stay in the harem house kind of girl. That is fine with me. It's good to have bivouac points all across the desert where you can stop off to get food, rest, and pussy (not necessarily in that order).

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
Yeah i dont see Asani being in the harem as well.
You cant have every girl in the harem/house or else the game becomes boring quickly
Same for Shani, Queen and other important role characters

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think that Shani will at some point take over the household from the MC. Including the present and future harem members.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello can someone tell how to get the thug girl event i Finished the game just one quest cant finish it (Find allies for the mutant)
is there a way to finish it?
and where is the thug girl?
thanks

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes