Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So how much content is there for now?
I mean having started it in 2020 with a version number like this gets me thinking.
If its just 2 hours or so i would leave it for now despite only reading good things about it.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
There is a decent amount of content, but none of the questlines come anywhere close to concluding.

The art and story are top tier though. If you haven't started this yet definitely wait a bit longer.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
Nov 22, 2021
my preference was hoping to cross all sanctions and get away with it, that would be super cool. Legendary stalker vs the world!
!00% That would be great, Not so much "Get away with it" but have the consequences at a level the M.C. can justify it in His own warped mind, Besides if you crossed all the factions the Cells would get very full of "toys" for the M.C. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: EllieFA

applezed

Jan 2, 2022
I used to love this game. What happened?

I was a huge fan when I played version 7 or 8, but in 9c everything feels rushed. Instead of just adding content to a great story, the elements that made it so wonderful are now missing. Like the fear and arrogance the raiders had for the stalker at the start of the game isn't there anymore (now they're like "yeah yeah, whatever; let's kick his ass, take his stuff and go home.") I don't feel the immediacy anymore of wanting to know what'll happen next.

If the developers are reading this, I urge you to bring back the elements that made the story so involved, along with the wonderful pacing of before. This 9c version just feels so watered down, like watching a movie in fast forward.

If I were to rate it now, version (9c) would be 3.5 stars out of 5 for me.
Prior versions were absolute stars; 4.5 out of 5 stars - plus I couldn't wait for the next episode.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022

I was a huge fan when I played version 7 or 8, but in 9c everything feels rushed. Instead of just adding content to a great story, the elements that made it so wonderful are now missing. Like the fear and arrogance the raiders had for the stalker at the start of the game isn't there anymore (now they're like "yeah yeah, whatever; let's kick his ass, take his stuff and go home.") I don't feel the immediacy anymore of wanting to know what'll happen next.

If the developers are reading this, I urge you to bring back the elements that made the story so involved, along with the wonderful pacing of before. This 9c version just feels so watered down, like watching a movie in fast forward.

Prior versions were absolute stars; 4.5 out of 5 stars - plus I couldn't wait for the next episode.
Uh, pretty sure there wasn't even a scene with the raiders in 0.9. I'm guessing you wanted a a scene? Which one of the raiders stuck your cord? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, not sure what you're talking about. This game is still young.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Uh, pretty sure there wasn't even a scene with the raiders in 0.9. I'm guessing you wanted a a scene? Which one of the raiders stuck your cord? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, not sure what you're talking about. This game is still young.
He's talking about the beginning scene where the raiders attack after the MC exits the ruin. It was changed several versions back.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all just a quick question, I just started playing not long ago and all my quests are saying "to be continued" except "friends in low places" and "extension of politics" I'm pretty sure the later can't be done yet until the second part of the mutant quest is done but the first about seeing the raider girls is there a way to get it, "to be continued"?

I'm really liking this VN so far, I passed over it like some has said and man was I dumb, I took a plunge and man I don't regret it and can't wait for more. Thanks guys/gals

:Edit, Never mind I figured it out, sorry to bother.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hey all just a quick question, I just started playing not long ago and all my quests are saying "to be continued" except "friends in low places" and "extension of politics" I'm pretty sure the later can't be done yet until the second part of the mutant quest is done but the first about seeing the raider girls is there a way to get it, "to be continued"?

I'm really liking this VN so far, I passed over it like some has said and man was I dumb, I took a plunge and man I don't regret it and can't wait for more. Thanks guys/gals

:Edit, Never mind I figured it out, sorry to bother.
I think the order of the quest got a bit mess up with last update. Hopefully they'll check it.

Reactions: rlduck
Nov 22, 2021
He's talking about the beginning scene where the raiders attack after the MC exits the ruin. It was changed several versions back.
Yes I seem to remember that initial scene with the raiders being more..... "intense". Kind of wish that remained as it would make that scene later on make more sense. Not a deal breaker by any stretch though

Reactions: applezed

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Benn hesitant to play this cause the chick models in top left look kinda the same but with dff hair... will give it a go...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

She's on her own now.
View attachment 1866429
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 20%
Raiders mission: 80%
(More to follow...)
Shani, may the lingering memory of MC's dick in your cooch sustain you in these difficult times. Hurry back safe. In the meantime, Ain...get over here and take care of papa. :sneaky:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

It is not uncommon for devs suffer from mental exhaustion. Often the 0.1 is pretty based, full of clever tricks and interesting details, and as the plot progress either the during the middle or the end the quality drops and plot is watered down due to various expectations. Most of the games won't make it either due to time or financial constrains, but the few who will make it are golden.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes