Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh man, two years for a 0.09 version. Just how long will it take for the game to be finished?
You get a shitload of unique content for that 0.09. Great story, original setting, hotties galore, full sex, the works. Don't be too eager to see this one conclude. There aren't very many games out there that are like this one. Once DS is over, it's back to the assembly line of formulaic games about shota boy with dead landlord going to school and perving around the home with landlady and roommates. :sleep:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Oh man, two years for a 0.09 version. Just how long will it take for the game to be finished?
that's not how that works. 0.09 doesn't mean it's only 9% done, but simply that there have been 9 releases so far.
whatever release the last one will be, will be marked 1.0 or somesuch.. whether the one preceding it is marked 0.25, 0.50 or 0.15 or any other nr of releases that will precede the final one.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
that's not how that works. 0.09 doesn't mean it's only 9% done, but simply that there have been 9 releases so far.
whatever release the last one will be, will be marked 1.0 or somesuch.. whether the one preceding it is marked 0.25, 0.50 or 0.15 or any other nr of releases that will precede the final one.
If we're lucky, it will be 0.999

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Or is it... :sneaky:
I'd love to see another Zetan game (just not too soon, I'm not quite ready to leave the desert yet). Most of the other games on F95 seem to follow the same story beats and rarely venture out of the neighbourhood setting.

Reactions: elnixx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hot Sand of Antarctica has a similar vibe. The devs can make some cameos for cross promotion.

Reactions: darlic

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

She's on her own now.
View attachment 1866429
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 20%
Raiders mission: 80%
(More to follow...)
Not gonna lie, pretty hyped for MC's content but also looking very much forward to Shani's zone content in a way.

It seems to be the common misunderstanding several people tend to have on the zone's threads.
While there are exceptions (for e.g. Caribdis seems to be one of the devs who hold the pattern of v0.1 = 10% with games like Once in a Lifetime & Eternum), people should realize that version numbers are simply that,.... numbers and most of the time does not tell how much % of the game is done.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not gonna lie, pretty hyped for MC's content but also looking very much forward to Shani's zone content in a way.

It seems to be the common misunderstanding several people tend to have on the zone's threads.
While there are exceptions (for e.g. Caribdis seems to be one of the devs who hold the pattern of v0.1 = 10% with games like Once in a Lifetime & Eternum), people should realize that version numbers are simply that,.... numbers and most of the time does not tell how much % of the game is done.
I mean, besides other devs who have unique numbering schemes (e.g. NLT), there are several devs that don't understand how version numbers are supposed to work either lol. I've seen some who follow up 0.9 with 1.0 even when it's not final release, then 1.1 etc. because in their mind they're going up by 0.1 every time or something.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I need so help finding someone and unlock the scene.I am trying to find fainy but i can't so i was wondering if someone can help me find this person View attachment 1878484
She is a prisoner at the fuel factory and you have a choice to save her or not when the worker asks you to help her out. It's a quest. Your car will have a ! on it and when you click it you will have a option to check fuel, click it and the quest will start. Hope this helps.

May 9, 2022
She is a prisoner at the fuel factory and you have a choice to save her or not when the worker asks you to help her out. It's a quest. Your car will have a ! on it and when you click it you will have a option to check fuel, click it and the quest will start. Hope this helps.
i got her and I'm clicking different text auction to see if it will in lock the last seen but i haven't unlock it so I was wondering if you can give we the steps to unlock.and i try 7 time to unlock it but it is still lock

Reactions: rlduck
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes