rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
i got her and I'm clicking different text auction to see if it will in lock the last seen but i haven't unlock it so I was wondering if you can give we the steps to unlock.and i try 7 time to unlock it but it is still lock
The first playthrough I did I went the love route with her, the the other I did the submissive with her, where you have the choice to fist her or fuck her. I did both, went one way then backed up and did the other and your wife will help you. If you do both routes you will unlock it because I have it unlocked.

I have three playthroughs going atm, one where I'm dominate towards the queen and she obeys me and during the pt I didn't let Shani kiss her. The second one I did the submissive to the queen because Zetan gave me a tip about the cool scene after the arena, and this one I did have Shani kiss her. The last one I did the dominate towards the queen and had Shani kiss her but during the hive quest I left the girl behind, the other two I took her with me.

I hope this helps.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1655658573006.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This week I got infected by Covid... The last 2 days were bad, today it's starting to get a bit better. Enough to make more progress on Scene C. I haven't had so much environment building yet in any previous scene.

Also, the first image is part of an additional smaller scene where you can choose to sleep together with Ain, like you can with Zahra.

The update will be ready for release in july, can't give an exact date yet though.

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 60%
Raiders mission: 80%
Ain Sleepover: 20%
(More to follow...)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1879998
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This week I got infected by Covid... The last 2 days were bad, today it's starting to get a bit better. Enough to make more progress on Scene C. I haven't had so much environment building yet in any previous scene.

Also, the first image is part of an additional smaller scene where you can choose to sleep together with Ain, like you can with Zahra.

The update will be ready for release in july, can't give an exact date yet though.

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 60%
Raiders mission: 80%
Ain Sleepover: 20%
(More to follow...)
Dang, don't strain yourself too much Zetan, your health is more important.
Thanks for the news fortuna95, much appreciated. :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I believe she'll be increesingly more present as a playable character
In the trials, yes, but from what I've seen from devs, the MC perspective will revert to primarily Zaton(?) after Shani (hopefully) returns safely from the zone.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes