dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Even when you choose all the "submissive" options with the queen on the first encounter, the MC warns her in a dominant way that she can't do whatever she wants

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Even when you choose all the "submissive" options with the queen on the first encounter, the MC warns her in a dominant way that she can't do whatever she wants
I guess the sub option is not intended for this game

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What was the femdom? I really couldn't find it. Also...maledom is definitely the primary MO here :p
Depending on our choices, we can get to a scene where the (female) leader of the raiders dominates one of her male underlings. It's been a while, but I seem to recall some kind of praying mantis situation but with her sister involved, too.

There is nothing approaching femdom with the MC as the sub.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 1879998
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This week I got infected by Covid... The last 2 days were bad, today it's starting to get a bit better. Enough to make more progress on Scene C. I haven't had so much environment building yet in any previous scene.

Also, the first image is part of an additional smaller scene where you can choose to sleep together with Ain, like you can with Zahra.

The update will be ready for release in july, can't give an exact date yet though.

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 60%
Raiders mission: 80%
Ain Sleepover: 20%
(More to follow...)
Take care yourself and take it easy your health is first and get better soon.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Take care yourself and take it easy your health is first and get better soon.
Hear hear. I can't believe I missed that dev update post. Never scrolled up to see it for some reason. Anyway, I agree, I hope dev feels better soon. Getting well is the # 1 priority.
Regarding the content in the post, that spoiler pic looks absolutely amazing! :PogChamp:
Better than anything Bethesda is doing recently.

Jun 16, 2022
Can anyone help me figure out to subscribe to this game, so I don't miss out on future updates of Desert Stalker? It's an excellent find, and I'm very immersed in the story/world.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1879998

This week I got infected by Covid... The last 2 days were bad, today it's starting to get a bit better. Enough to make more progress on Scene C. I haven't had so much environment building yet in any previous scene.

Also, the first image is part of an additional smaller scene where you can choose to sleep together with Ain, like you can with Zahra.

The update will be ready for release in july, can't give an exact date yet though.

Render progress:
Shani's zone entry: 60%
Raiders mission: 80%
(More to follow...)
Damn, didn't know the dev had gotten Covid.
Here's hoping for his speedy recovery.

ZetanDS focus on getting better first.
Our wait for the game can be longer if it means you getting back to being 100%.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why we can't download 0.09C version
You have to be more specific than that if you want anybody to help you or even answer your question. For example, from where you try to download? MEGA? PixelDrain? etc. Is is the official version or the compressed version? Are you using browser or client like megasync? And so on, as much information as possible. No one can read your thoughts.

Also, who is the "we" who can't download? I am pretty sure I am not part of the we because I downloaded and played the game just fine.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1656267879218.png

That virus was a little b*tch but we're still on schedule. Thank you for all your well wishes last week. <3
The last part of the raider scene is halfway finished which leaves the Ain bedroom scene and hopefully something else in addition to that. And looot's of coding.

Render progress:
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
(More to follow...)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

View attachment 1892301

That virus was a little b*tch but we're still on schedule. Thank you for all your well wishes last week. <3
The last part of the raider scene is halfway finished which leaves the Ain bedroom scene and hopefully something else in addition to that. And looot's of coding.

Render progress:
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
(More to follow...)
You switched the two picture up, what can be more cute than metal claws on little hands?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes