NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 1892301
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That virus was a little b*tch but we're still on schedule. Thank you for all your well wishes last week. <3
The last part of the raider scene is halfway finished which leaves the Ain bedroom scene and hopefully something else in addition to that. And looot's of coding.

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
Ain Sleepover: 20%
(More to follow...)
Oh no. I opened it. *fainting*

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is there a reason you say so far is it implied it will happen at some point?
I have not read anything on the dev's patreon or discord that would lead me to believe that there will ever be forced sharing. Any discussion on that topic, it's mentioned that any future content like that will be player choice.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I have not read anything on the dev's patreon or discord that would lead me to believe that there will ever be forced sharing. Any discussion on that topic, it's mentioned that any future content like that will be player choice.
thanks just wanted to make sure before trying

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1892301

That virus was a little b*tch but we're still on schedule. Thank you for all your well wishes last week. <3
The last part of the raider scene is halfway finished which leaves the Ain bedroom scene and hopefully something else in addition to that. And looot's of coding.

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
Ain Sleepover: 20%
(More to follow...)
Looks like Shani made it through the zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock these classified scene?
Top one (Zeta) is called Prisoner, you have to be on the Dominate the queen "route". You can search to get the exact steps to get that "route", I don't remember.

Bottom one, are called "Back Massage" and "Not a fairytale" (bottom).

"Back Massage" is the scene with Shani after MC goes to her room, actions -> Workout -> Offer a massage.

"Not a fairytale" related to the "Friends in low places" quest, is the scene with Fairy in the toilet at the Decayed warehouse in OId Cairo. You should not killed the 2 decayed brothers at the beginning of the game. You get the option to go to Old Cairo (much later) when your car is ready (with the yellow exclamation mark). If you killed the decayed, you still gets Fairy but you don't get the toilet scene (will not unlock the gallery entry). Basically, you need at least 2 playthrough to unlock it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Top one (Zeta) is called Prisoner, you have to be on the Dominate the queen "route". You can search to get the exact steps to get that "route", I don't remember.

Bottom one, are called "Back Massage" and "Not a fairytale" (bottom).

"Back Massage" is the scene with Shani after MC goes to her room, actions -> Workout -> Offer a massage.

"Not a fairytale" related to the "Friends in low places" quest, is the scene with Fairy in the toilet at the Decayed warehouse in OId Cairo. You should not killed the 2 decayed brothers at the beginning of the game. You get the option to go to Old Cairo (much later) when your car is ready (with the yellow exclamation mark). If you killed the decayed, you still gets Fairy but you don't get the toilet scene (will not unlock the gallery entry). Basically, you need at least 2 playthrough to unlock it.
Thank you. But how do I dominate the queen? I can't seem to find a definite answer in the thread
Can I still get on that route later at some point because there is a choice in the last update where she ask you what would you do if you found her in her bedroom defenseless and you can answer something like: give you what you really want and that increase her dominate point so maybe it isn't too late?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you. But how do I dominate the queen? I can't seem to find a definite answer in the thread
Can I still get on that route later at some point because there is a choice in the last update where she ask you what would you do if you found her in her bedroom defenseless and you can answer something like: give you what you really want and that increase her dominate point so maybe it isn't too late?
You probably need another save/path for this too (one submssive and one dominant MC). During the meeting with the Queen after the mission with MC & Shani against the decayed in Old Cairo (where you saved the Raider girl), you get the option to "Kiss her hand" or "Lose your temper", pick lose temper. Im not sure when the next encounter with the Queen was and what to say in that situation, I dont remember and I dont have queen saves available, not that into her apparently :p.

Edit: Found this that suggests "Lose temper" is enough to get that arena scene.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You probably need another save/path for this too (one submssive and one dominant MC). During the meeting with the Queen after the mission with MC & Shani against the decayed in Old Cairo (where you saved the Raider girl), you get the option to "Kiss her hand" or "Lose your temper", pick lose temper. Im not sure when the next encounter with the Queen was and what to say in that situation, I dont remember and I dont have queen saves available, not that into her apparently :p.

Edit: Found this that suggests "Lose temper" is enough to get that arena scene.
Thank you for all the help. I think remember that scene. The reason I don't choose lose temper is because I don't want to piss off the queen and also who in the right mind would choose lose temper over kiss her hand.
I can still get close to the queen without triggering the queen domination path, right? I'm fine with being submissive. I don't think it is worth the effort to replay the game just for that one scene. There is a sandbox section too so I can't just hold ctrl to speed run it :(

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for all the help. I think remember that scene. The reason I don't choose lose temper is because I don't want to piss off the queen and also who in the right mind would choose lose temper over kiss her hand.
I can still get close to the queen without triggering the queen domination path, right? I'm fine with being submissive. I don't think it is worth the effort to replay the game just for that one scene. There is a sandbox section too so I can't just hold ctrl to speed run it :(
Yes, you can be submissive, you just miss out on the prisoner scene and the Gallery entry associated with it. Not sure yet, how being sub or dom gonna impact Zeta and the relationship with the Queen, only time will tell. Hopefully, both will lead to the same positive outcome for the MC with slight variation i.e. variation sex and lewd scenes with the Queen.

• Red Heart

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
The last version I played was 0.06 and if I remember well the only sharing scene was a blowjob from the daughter.
Did you have any other? Please do not describe, I just want to know if there was and how much.
Sorry for probably bad english.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The last version I played was 0.06 and if I remember well the only sharing scene was a blowjob from the daughter.
Did you have any other? Please do not describe, I just want to know if there was and how much.
Sorry for probably bad english.
From what i remember there should at least be 3 more sharing scenes so far.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hey all, I know I haven't posted anything in this threat for a long time, but with Cynical and Paz responding to many of the posts in here, I felt there was little of me to add.

First of all thanks for all the positive responses and also criticism. I tried to go for meaningful intros to the factions in this one, that means that the scenery, music, sounds, poses for the characters as well as the plot took a huge amount of time. The bug reports in this channel helped us out very well, and yes, I do read the posts, and ideas to improve some scenes are welcome, here as well as on the discord.

It was of course unavoidable that some took the 750+ render update and reduced all its content, alongside the elements I mentioned above, on (I checked) 18 renders they did not like and that were clearly avoidable. Without going into the details of what the definition of domination means and not, (I point you towards CynicalADM, who explained it more than often,) I'd say exaggerated is a generous way to describe the reactions, and a little more tolerance wouldn't hurt. Various side kinks will always find the way into our game, they will always be optional, and they don't have to be "paths" or "routes". Sometimes they're just optional events.

I did like the idea I read on here that when you turn certain options off, leaving one single dialogue option in is pointless. And I agree, so we have fixed that in 0.05c.

I am about to post a public dev update as well as an announcement regarding future development on my and subscribestar, you might want to check it out.

So again, thanks for the constructive feedback. Also, I advice against using most walkthrough mods.
The point of an a game like this is that you do whatever you like, not what the person who made the mod likes. ;)

Last but not least, Lady Aspen was so kind to create some amazing banners, if anyone is interested:

I love these. Getting ready to restructure my sigs. Was just wondering if Lady Aspen or anyone else would be willing to make another one of Zahra and one of my girl Fangs to add to these beautiful gifs? :)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes