Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I am having issues with the thread being constantly spammed within my notifications, but I'm not sure how to make said notices stop. I try to ignore thread, but the game page ends up being blocked instead.

Reactions: meola147

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hello, I am having issues with the thread being constantly spammed within my notifications, but I'm not sure how to make said notices stop. I try to ignore thread, but the game page ends up being blocked instead.
Near the ignore button at the top of the thread there is a button that says either watch or unwatch. If it says unwatch then click it to keep from getting notifications. Hope that helps.

Jun 16, 2022
Near the ignore button at the top of the thread there is a button that says either watch or unwatch. If it says unwatch then click it to keep from getting notifications. Hope that helps.
Thank you. I'm assuming it worked, because the eyeball icon is no longer seen on the forum tab for desert stalker. Also, you came in a hurry. Lol

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
"step" doesn't even work here, unless the MC fucked his wife first time, left, she got with another guy, popped out two kids and then MC came back.

And this dude, not the motherfucker to raise another guys kids, even if they're hot.
We have to love Patreon censorship (being sarcastic). I remember when it started. No censorship. That did not last long...

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
"step" doesn't even work here, unless the MC fucked his wife first time, left, she got with another guy, popped out two kids and then MC came back.

And this dude, not the motherfucker to raise another guys kids, even if they're hot.
That's not how it works. The city has a system in place where babies are bred anonymously and then distributed to the couples that want them. So technically everyone is adopted. And you have the option to have the MC bypass the system by DIYing his own babies.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's not how it works. The city has a system in place where babies are bred anonymously and then distributed to the couples that want them. So technically everyone is adopted. And you have the option to have the MC bypass the system by DIYing his own babies.
It seems I need to play more, must missed that.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Nope, only the priestesses do this community birth thing. Normal families exist too. (AFAIK)
I don't know, I was under the impression that no family is allowed a baby unless they adopt one from the temple. The MC and Zahra got to keep theirs(if you disable the "step") because they live outside the city, and the same for Zahra's sister's family.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Since we're talking about this, any idea why watched threads stop sending notifications? I have several game threads watched but after a while, I'll stop getting the bell notification of new posts.

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Since we're talking about this, any idea why watched threads stop sending notifications? I have several game threads watched but after a while, I'll stop getting the bell notification of new posts.
It only notifies once when there's a new 'unread post'. You won't get new notifications about even newer posts in that thread.
So if you want to get notifications again, you have to read the last unread message within that thread. That's what's happening for me anyways.

Reactions: Nulldev

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It only notifies once when there's a new 'unread post'. You won't get new notifications about even newer posts in that thread.
So if you want to get notifications again, you have to read the last unread message within that thread. That's what's happening for me anyways.
That's the thing. I read the last post but then eventually it just quits notifying of new posts after that.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That's the thing. I read the last post but then eventually it just quits notifying of new posts after that.
If you click on the bell to go to the topics, then don't forget that the roll down little window only list the first 25 alerts, if you got 26 or more and click on it and don't read the topic, it won't show up again.

Reactions: Aleatory
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes