Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
(As per v0.09) If you start a new game and use the default for relationship with Ain, then both Ain and Shani will be the stepdaughters. Not sure about conspiracy theory but it is what it is. Although, in my playthrough, both Ain and Shani are the MC's daughters because the relationship was changed to daughters (I don't remember if I changed it myself or it was defaulted to daughters on the earlier versions).
Maybe a very very early version. But i would bet they 'were' stepdaughters and you just made the most sensible choice we all do :p

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Good luck. I think Americans with weapons will have something to say about your "Own Nothing and Be Happy". Those assholes in the WEC need to be forcefully dispatched off the planet. Same for their family members.
"You will own nothing and be happy," is either a miscommunication or a troll lol. It's an intentionally provocative way of referring to the fact that, in the future, a lot of things that are currently privately owned might become public services. E.g. as self-driving cars become a thing and public transportation gets better, the need for people to own cars will likely greatly diminish. That's still a long ways off of course, but it's just an example.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
"You will own nothing and be happy," is either a miscommunication or a troll lol.
No it's not. The WEF literally said this. It's an exact quote, word for word. They eventually scrubbed it from their site after backlash, but their goals haven't changed. Global mao-ist style communism via the ESG scam, etc.

You're welcome to buy into it, but the rest of us will be pushing back against that nonsense tooth and nail.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No it's not. The WEF literally said this. It's an exact quote, word for word. They eventually scrubbed it from their site after backlash, but their goals haven't changed.
Yeah, they said those exact words, and because of backlash they took them down, but I'm pretty sure they didn't mean what people apparently thought they meant.

Reactions: the3m_dude

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Maybe but if you think that's beneficial to low to middle income families, you'll likely be disappointed.
I don't have any views on the matter lmao I was just trying to clear up what I perceived as a misunderstanding.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
No it's not. The WEF literally said this. It's an exact quote, word for word. They eventually scrubbed it from their site after backlash, but their goals haven't changed. Global mao-ist style communism via the ESG scam, etc.

You're welcome to buy into it, but the rest of us will be pushing back against that nonsense tooth and nail.
Retreat Hell!!!

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, they said those exact words, and because of backlash they took them down, but I'm pretty sure they didn't mean what people apparently thought they meant.
I'm sure that's exactly what they meant.
That's why they removed it from their website.
For example, today people subscribe to everything, it's easier (spotify, disney+, netflix, hbo, game pass... the list is long). In the end, you will own nothing and be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
My little, innocuous post has spawned debate on incest and now the NWO. God I feel so proud.
Don't bother asking or mentioning those (Incest) things on this Forum. You will only get a bunch of "sarcastic" comments that they perceive as "funny". Kink shaming isn't welcome here unless, god forbid, you aren't into incest. If so, they will start calling you a "degenerate". It is rather funny though.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I could explain the joke and why it's not kink shaming (at all), but I somehow feel it's a wasted effort...
IMO, if someone has to explain the joke he/she/someone else told earlier, then it is not worth the effort to tell the joke in the first place, because it is evidently not funny.

Reactions: Sh0gvn

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I could explain the joke and why it's not kink shaming (at all), but I somehow feel it's a wasted effort...
IMO, if someone has to explain the joke he/she/someone else told earlier, then it is not worth the effort to tell the joke in the first place, because it is evidently not funny.
No need to explain the joke. I get what the joke is. That's why I put the word in the quotation. The thing is that when you hear the same joke for the gazillionth time, it is not funny anymore. IMO it wasn't even funny the first time I read it.

Here is the deal. I've been around the forum for a while now, and no matter on which game Thread you are there always are some questions/posts that come up. "Does this game have incest?", "Can you nail the mom/sister.?", "I wish this game has incest." and "Do you plan to implement incest?".
These questions are totally fine and normally get answered in a good manner. It isn't the same the other way around. Whenever you dare to ask (in an incest game thread) if the incest is avoidable or if the game makes sense even without the infamous incest patch, you get a whole slew of recycled "funny" & "sarcastic" comments from wannabe comedians here. Just answer the question or leave it be. It ain't that hard. The game descriptions don't always tell you the whole story. It is not like these questions are asked on threads like Dreams of Desire, where it is blatantly obvious what kind of game it is. Also if you look at a game like Depraved Awakening, it has an incest tag even though it contains none (in a traditional way). She is the daughter of your ex-wife. If I hypothetically don't ask the question, I would miss out on one of the best game on here.

But enough of this. Hopefully, you understand what my problem is.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No need to explain the joke. I get what the joke is. That's why I put the word in the quotation. The thing is that when you hear the same joke for the gazillionth time, it is not funny anymore. IMO it wasn't even funny the first time I read it.

Here is the deal. I've been around the forum for a while now, and no matter on which game Thread you are there always are some questions/posts that come up. "Does this game have incest?", "Can you nail the mom/sister.?", "I wish this game has incest." and "Do you plan to implement incest?".
These questions are totally fine and normally get answered in a good manner. It isn't the same the other way around. Whenever you dare to ask (in an incest game thread) if the incest is avoidable or if the game makes sense even without the infamous incest patch, you get a whole slew of recycled "funny" & "sarcastic" comments from wannabe comedians here. Just answer the question or leave it be. It ain't that hard. The game descriptions don't always tell you the whole story. It is not like these questions are asked on threads like Dreams of Desire, where it is blatantly obvious what kind of game it is. Also if you look at a game like Depraved Awakening, it has an incest tag even though it contains none (in a traditional way). She is the daughter of your ex-wife. If I hypothetically don't ask the question, I would miss out on one of the best game on here.

But enough of this. Hopefully, you understand what my problem is.
Very few incest games makes sense without the patch. Why bother since 99% play for the incest? If you don't like the tag, avoid those games

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes