JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 1918259
The wrapping up of the first scenes has begun, as in putting all the pieces together. In one of them there's an 8+ animations action sequence... that requires a fair bit of fine-tuning to flow properly, among other things, like the sleepover renders.

So I will say that I expect the pre-release to be ready for the 29th for now, with a few days of beta testing before. Crunch time has begun :cool:

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
Ain Sleepover: 50%
(More to follow...)
Damn, I can't wait for this.
Thanks for sharing!

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I have a question. Next realease will be 1.0 or 0.10? I ask because I played the game at 0.06 and I don´t know how large it will be.

Velrix

Feb 14, 2019
Bug [0.09c]
Fairy feeding loop is no longer patched. Thanks to apply the previous patchs to new version of the game. :KEK:

[0.09b] -Removed the ability to feed Fairy until the end of time.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1658083253511.png

Aloha everyone... so this will be the last dev update before the release on the 29th, scenes are all prepared and written, now comes the finetuning. In addition to that there will be a new short dialogue oriented scene with Zahra and Ain in the kitchen.

I will contact everyone who is taking part in the beta testing a few days before the release, other than that... back to work I am! See you in less than two weeks!

Render progress:
Raiders mission: 99%
Ain Sleepover: 99%
Kitchen dialogue(s): 99%

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020

View attachment 1931184

Aloha everyone... so this will be the last dev update before the release on the 29th, scenes are all prepared and written, now comes the finetuning. In addition to that there will be a new short dialogue oriented scene with Zahra and Ain in the kitchen.

I will contact everyone who is taking part in the beta testing a few days before the release, other than that... back to work I am! See you in less than two weeks!

Render progress:
This dev team is so flipping good, the fast updates alone make them worthy of subscription. But they also gave us Ain :love:

heyu111

Jul 29, 2021

View attachment 1931184

Render progress:
nice,A game with great potential

mutad

Mar 25, 2020

View attachment 1931184

Render progress:
Zahra is without a doubt 'The ultimate wife':love:. I hope there would be a future update dedicated primarily for her. And even though I know this game is far from being even remotely a romance story/game, given the setup of this game, I sure hope that down the line there will be some scenes where the MC connects with her on a deeper level and shows her how much he appreciates her in a romantic way. Kinda like that scene with that raider girl Asani.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Zahra is without a doubt 'The ultimate wife':love:. I hope there would be a future update dedicated primarily for her. And even though I know this game is far from being even remotely a romance story/game, given the setup of this game, I sure hope that down the line there will be some scenes where the MC connects with her on a deeper level and shows her how much he appreciates her in a romantic way. Kinda like that scene with that raider girl Asani.
Oh I'm connecting with her on a deeper level, that is for sure. But I do like the idea of more Zahra time. No reason we can't have some other girls on the side in a Zahra-centric episode, though. I really like the idea of repeatable scenes with the ladies in the living room and bedrooms, etc. Such a good idea from the devs to keep adding to those. Players can go back to them if they feel like a particular episode is a tad light on content with their chosen girl.

meola147

Jul 21, 2019

View attachment 1931184

Render progress:
I want to be a beta tester. Please. Look at this message's date. I'm good beta tester thanks. https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-09c-public-zetan.68105/post-8495534
ZetanDS X0R please :(

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The weirdest part of the story is how MC is grooming his youngest into being "pretty and available", and her mother and sister see nothing weird or wrong about it and even joke about it. That's really gives a feeling of a dystopian future of changed morals.

BTW, does wife really accepts it? She isn't jealous for changing her for a younger model, or anything like that?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
The weirdest part of the story is how MC is grooming his youngest into being "pretty and available", and her mother and sister see nothing weird or wrong about it and even joke about it. That's really gives a feeling of a dystopian future of changed morals.

BTW, does wife really accepts it? She isn't jealous for changing her for a younger model, or anything like that?
Your full course dinner won't be jealous of a bucket of popcorn during a movie :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

True, society shifts & this change in roles is so normal to them, that they might almost have never known, or lived a different way.
If Ain has been brought up with that lifestyle being a normal position for her, then why would she, or our wife, challenge it?
Unless they really disagreed with it, of course.
Our wife knows that MC loves her and returns to her, no matter who else he's fucked.
She's portrayed as being secure in their partnership, so I can't see her getting jealous (particularly not of her own daughter), unless that dynamic changes.
Your full course dinner won't be jealous of a bucket of popcorn during a movie :D
Ha ha, nice analogy! (y) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
That is, in my opinion, the best thing about this game and what makes it stand out from all others.

The way in which even very strange things are presented but are still fully believable within the context.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes