JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guys help, After the queen tell me to go to the raider idk what to do next and btw who the hell is fairy and when is she become a prisoner lol
I had forgotten about the Queen Raider quest but perhaps the quest is to be continued?

Fairy is the 'slave' girl that you will get after you visit the 'Decayed'? (not sure if I remembered the correct faction name either :ROFLMAO:) warehouse/area in Old Cairo perhaps?. You can get her in 2 ways depending on the choice you made earlier at the start of the game, wether you kill Kezo & Kizi? (the Decayed brothers whatever their names are:ROFLMAO:) or not.

Kill Don't Kill
You will meet the brothers and get the bathroom scene with Fairy (unlock scene Gallery).

Don't Kill Kill
You don't meet the brothers, spoiler they are dead but instead you meet masked 'slave trader' girl who sold/gave you Fairy (does not unlock scene Gallery).

Afterwards, Fairy will live in your basement/dungeon where you kept the Elf and Raider girl previously, and you have some scenes with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlduck
Jan 23, 2018
I had forgotten about the Queen Raider quest but perhaps the quest is to be continued?

Fairy is the 'slave' girl that you will get after you visit the 'Decayed'? (not sure if I remembered the correct faction name either :ROFLMAO:) warehouse/area in Old Cairo perhaps?. You can get her in 2 ways depending on the choice you made earlier at the start of the game, wether you kill Kezo & Kizi? (the Decayed brothers whatever their names are:ROFLMAO:) or not.

Kill
You will meet the brothers and get the bathroom scene with Fairy (unlock scene Gallery).

Don't Kill
You don't meet the brothers, spoiler they are dead but instead you meet masked 'slave trader' girl who sold/gave you Fairy (does not unlock scene Gallery).

Afterwards, Fairy will live in your basement/dungeon where you kept the Elf and Raider girl previously, and you have some scenes with her.
Ah I see, kezo and kizi are the one who took the elf hostage right? I'm pretty sure I choose to kill them but I don't get the bathroom scene with fairy, instead I bought her from the masked slave trader

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ah I see, kezo and kizi are the one who took the elf hostage right? I'm pretty sure I choose to kill them but I don't get the bathroom scene with fairy, instead I bought her from the masked slave trader
Buahaha.. sorry:eek: I meant the other way around :ROFLMAO: Yes, the Decayed brothers who caught the Elf and will eat her if MC did not rescue her somehow.

Last edited:

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Speaking of Fairy - I tried the Submission route (do the stats do anything yet?) with her and after using all the options ended up with an unending loop - the only available option was to feed her, but there was no more option to let her eat herself which meant it was impossible to escape that loop.

Any specific place to report bugs like that or is here fine?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Does it tell you in game when you've reached the end of this update? I keep spamming skip days and nothing new happens

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Speaking of Fairy - I tried the Submission route (do the stats do anything yet?) with her and after using all the options ended up with an unending loop - the only available option was to feed her, but there was no more option to let her eat herself which meant it was impossible to escape that loop.

Any specific place to report bugs like that or is here fine?
Which version are you playing?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Where exactly is that scene? I haven't seen anything like that.
Did you just replied to a post from last year? :unsure: I think he mean the scene with Fairy in the basement where MC 'disciplined' her, on earlier version of the game, which might be too gore or gross and most likely have been redone.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Did you just replied to a post from last year? :unsure: I think he mean the scene with Fairy in the basement where MC 'disciplined' her, on earlier version of the game, which might be too gore or gross and most likely have been redone.
Thats possible and yes I noticed it was an old post but it just struck me as odd.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thats possible and yes I noticed it was an old post but it just struck me as odd.
Lot of things happen in a year, it might not have seemed odd at the time it was written.
Which, I'm guessing, is why he's pointing out that it's over 1 year old.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Love this game, but the one problem I have with some open-ended, sandbox games is that they don't always tell you when there's no more new content. I'm pretty sure I've reached the end of all the content in the current game, as I've played many days with nothing new, but it would be nice to know that I haven't missed anything. When I check the notepad in the upper left of the screen, the only item that doesn't say "To be continued" is the Extension of Politics story arc, which says "Find allies for the mutants", but there's nowhere to go to do that, and it has said that for a couple of updates...so, did I miss something?

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Love this game, but the one problem I have with some open-ended, sandbox games is that they don't always tell you when there's no more new content. I'm pretty sure I've reached the end of all the content in the current game, as I've played many days with nothing new, but it would be nice to know that I haven't missed anything. When I check the notepad in the upper left of the screen, the only item that doesn't say "To be continued" is the Extension of Politics story arc, which says "Find allies for the mutants", but there's nowhere to go to do that, and it has said that for a couple of updates...so, did I miss something?
I asked the same question. I was spamming the skip day but no new events popped up. I was told that was the end of material till the next update

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
What's the difference with a, b, or c exactly? It's usually a fix or something like it
Yes, that's usually it. The specific Fairy bug you encountered was fixed in 0.09b, so I'm curious whether you're on a previous one or the bug crept it's way back in more recent versions.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, that's usually it. The specific Fairy bug you encountered was fixed in 0.09b, so I'm curious whether you're on a previous one or the bug crept it's way back in more recent versions.
I'm playing a and didn't notice any bug, as far as I can remember anyway (y)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes