Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Very few incest games makes sense without the patch. Why bother since 99% play for the incest? If you don't like the tag, avoid those games
Because the few that do, are pretty good. I also never said that I don't like those types of games in general. It is just a certain type that isn't my cup of tea. I generally avoid son/mom, father/daughter, and siblings stuff. Blood-related in those cases. I am fine with it when "step" is involved. Cousins, aunts, and nieces are also fine by me.

Incest does not exist, it's a made up world. No one is blood related. Human beings spontanously spawn around in random spots.
Case and point of what I was mentioning in my original post.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Very few incest games makes sense without the patch. Why bother since 99% play for the incest? If you don't like the tag, avoid those games
Incest games where the unpatched version uses step-siblings are generally fine. When the unpatched games default to things like landlady and roommate, that's when it gets weird, 'cause it's like, why tf is my landlady coming to wake me up in my room and cooking me breakfast? :WaitWhat:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Incest games where the unpatched version uses step-siblings are generally fine. When the unpatched games default to things like landlady and roommate, that's when it gets weird, 'cause it's like, why tf is my landlady coming to wake me up in my room and cooking me breakfast? :WaitWhat:
Must be renting B&B :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1657481555388.png
The wrapping up of the first scenes has begun, as in putting all the pieces together. In one of them there's an 8+ animations action sequence... that requires a fair bit of fine-tuning to flow properly, among other things, like the sleepover renders.

So I will say that I expect the pre-release to be ready for the 29th for now, with a few days of beta testing before. Crunch time has begun :cool:

Render progress:
Hive pt.2: 99%
Shani's zone entry: 99%
Raiders mission: 90%
Ain Sleepover: 50%
(More to follow...)

Sevir231

Jun 1, 2020

View attachment 1918259
The wrapping up of the first scenes has begun, as in putting all the pieces together. In one of them there's an 8+ animations action sequence... that requires a fair bit of fine-tuning to flow properly, among other things, like the sleepover renders.

So I will say that I expect the pre-release to be ready for the 29th for now, with a few days of beta testing before. Crunch time has begun :cool:

Render progress:
(More to follow...)
cant wait

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 1918259

Render progress:
(More to follow...)
Can't wait !
The real question is, will we be able to scream "WITNESS ME!!!" while groping her in the car? :Kappa:

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
Guys, the queen asked me to check an outpost atacked by the raiders. This happens after Shani goes to the zone.
But the game wont move from there, there are no new things to do.
Is that the version end? or i am missing something

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Does anyone here know how to get the Queen scene in Gallery? I already have the one that she gets groped in Prison. I need the other one.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Does anyone know what assets were used in this character?

View attachment 1920906

Sorry for posting in the wrong place but I'm really desperate.
Her assets are simple. Huge titties. Young, probably around 18. Incredibly sexy appearance. Eyes to die for. Innocent as this world comes, but she'll still stab you in the throat if needed. And submissive to her master.

Does that answer your question? ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone know of this next release will further the Zahra sharing path?
Only the dev/writers/programmers really knows that. If you look at all the dev updates that have been leaked here, you'd see that it's very high level, relating to major plot lines. Things like he kinks/sexual events, we don't find out until they release an update, as far as I can remember.

OXGNN

Aug 24, 2019
View attachment 1300187

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt. The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-04-17
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09c Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Update Only
(v0.08a/b -> v0.08c): MEGA - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - Russian Translation - Spanish Translation

S3F0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Yo, this game has a potential. Goodluck dev!

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Her assets are simple. Huge titties. Young, probably around 18. Incredibly sexy appearance. Eyes to die for. Innocent as this world comes, but she'll still stab you in the throat if needed. And submissive to her master.

Does that answer your question? ;)
I think he meant Daz assets. It simple to find sometimes. Takes time though. 2 monitors one with face from game other Daz website browsing previews with filters. This one Dev just used head morph and made a cute body. Original Daz assets seems like dwarf body type. Not sure if sister mother are from this same mesh. Would be smart the make them from same head type.

This one looks close as well. Just I think cheeks are puffier.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
<3 kudos to the developer , good juicy piece of meat , this game is

come on more sex with the Ds and the Queeen on dark or dominant route , Pregnani and preg ses ? pleaseeeee

T.T

Reactions: meola147
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes