Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Is that female protagonist tag something that will come in the future updates or is it already in the current version? I played to what I think is the end of the current version but I haven't tried every choice yet, so I'm not sure if it's not simply behind one of those different routes.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is that female protagonist tag something that will come in the future updates or is it already in the current version? I played to what I think is the end of the current version but I haven't tried every choice yet, so I'm not sure if it's not simply behind one of those different routes.
No female mc for now, i also think so...not sure for future updates.
Not much into multiple (or male and female) mcs games, so I hope that tag was a mistake, yet thats just me.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
No female mc for now, i also think so...not sure for future updates.
Not much into multiple (or male and female) mcs games, so I hope that tag was a mistake, yet thats just me.
Well, I tend to stick to female protagonist games and that's why I tried this one after that tag was added. Which is a good thing, even if added by mistake, because I enjoyed it quite a bit. It has a pretty refreshing setting and a good amount of choices with at least somewhat different outcomes. I'll check this out from time to time even if they won't add female MC.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think that tag is a mistake, I don't think we'll play a female character in this game but need the dev's confirmation

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Fantastic game with very atmospheric music. You can really see that dev put a lot of effort into this. Also the choices you can make feel really important. I am just afraid that the many choices the game provides will sooner or later become a hindrance for development. There are many devs who got entangled quite a bit in the development process because of the many routes they wanted to run parallely, like "ttll" from "Come Inside" or Henissart from "estate: dominate".

Akifai

May 8, 2017
If there is too much of a shift from the story to a female protagonist, there will be quite a few people having issues about it. Most players will connect/identify with the male mc since that is the main journey that they are following.

As a result, shifting the focal point from a male protagonist to a female one will definitely cause annoyance to some players. Just look at the changes with Ain, there are already a few people expressing their concerns.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If there is too much of a shift from the story to a female protagonist, there will be quite a few people having issues about it. Most players will connect/identify with the male mc since that is the main journey that they are following.

As a result, shifting the focal point from a male protagonist to a female one will definitely cause annoyance to some players. Just look at the changes with Ain, the are already a few people expressing their concerns.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the shifting focus either. I much prefer having the main character (male or female) established from the beginning. Multiple protagonists are fine, as long as you select your definitive MC from the start. If it's an optional shift then no problem, but I would really dislike it if I were forced to change my MC or switch back and forth.

I kind of get the feeling it will be a switch to the oldest "daughter's" perspective during some of the dungeon crawling events. I guess that isn't too terrible, but it just isn't my cup of tea when I have been playing as my MC since day 1.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
The tag is not a mistake. I may have indicated it a bit too early however, sorry for that
Could you expend on that please? I just downloaded the game and the Mad Max vibes are a really good selling point (something out of ordinary in the landscape of adult VN, yay! :D) but I'd rather not start the game to be disappointed down the line if it turns out to be a "multiple protagonists" kind of game. It usually breaks the immersion when you start a game identifying yourself as a character just to experience a change in the POV after a good while. When you start making decisions for other characters, it feels like playing God instead of just one guy/girl so you distance yourself a lot from the game and the pleasure drops below zero (at least for me since it feels a lot less "up close and personal" when we're spoiled with adult content :oops:).

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and this is not what you meant (this could be an optional thingy or maybe some short scenes from other POV without any choice to make [so they remain NPC ^^] or a gender choice at the start like some games do?) but I'd rather dodge a bullet for the time being instead of experiencing an unwelcome surprise! :p

In any case, congrats for releasing your game out there (I'm kinda late to the party but this market is getting competitive like crazy... Too many new games to try out these days! A good kind of problem for us players I guess! :LOL:). It looks real good even if it might not be for me ;)

Reactions: Abhai

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
First great game, really really great. Chapeau!
Second, will the mc voluntarily share the girls (wife and/or daughters) with other men in the future?
Hopefully not. Anyone tries to touch my wife, daughters or slaves, they'll meet the same fate as the raider at the start, or the fatty in the market.

Could you expend on that please? I just downloaded the game and the Mad Max vibes are a really good selling point (something out of ordinary in the landscape of adult VN, yay! :D) but I'd rather not start the game to be disappointed down the line if it turns out to be a "multiple protagonists" kind of game. It usually breaks the immersion when you start a game identifying yourself as a character just to experience a change in the POV after a good while. When you start making decisions for other characters, it feels like playing God instead of just one guy/girl so you distance yourself a lot from the game and the pleasure drops below zero (at least for me since it feels a lot less "up close and personal" when we're spoiled with adult content :oops:).

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and this is not what you meant (this could be an optional thingy or maybe some short scenes from other POV without any choice to make [so they remain NPC ^^] or a gender choice at the start like some games do?) but I'd rather dodge a bullet for the time being instead of experiencing an unwelcome surprise! :p

In any case, congrats for releasing your game out there (I'm kinda late to the party but this market is getting competitive like crazy... Too many new games to try out these days! A good kind of problem for us players I guess! :LOL:). It looks real good even if it might not be for me ;)
Yeah I must admit I'd really like to know more. I really enjoyed this today, more than I thought or expected. but kinda worried about that. not a fan of multiple protag, but it it's something like swapping between father and daughter in tomb raid, won't be so bad. If it's controlling any of the girls and getting it on with anyone other than the current mc, not thanks. That said ZetanDS must do what he wants and stick to his plans.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Cant spoil anything, but you don't need to worry :)
I guess I'm a worrywart cause I'd take a spoiler over a huge disappointment any time but that's fair! ;) Thanks for answering even if you want to keep the mystery alive (y)

I'll wait a bit before trying my luck just to be on the safe side! ^^

Reactions: HansDampf788

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think as long as the female protag sections doesn't involve you having sex with male characters aside from the MC, you should be fine. The thing that drew me to this game is the Harem tag and I tend to self insert into the MC so having to share any of the girls with another man would kill my enjoyment for the project.

I honestly look forward to seeing where this goes though, there are lots of story to explore in this world and I suspect the female protag will either be the elf or Shani. It would be HILARIOUS if it is Shani and in her mini side quest she ends up bring home a new slave for her father's harem. "Daddy, I brought you a gift!" xD

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I think as long as the female protag sections doesn't involve you having sex
I'm most certainly not telling you you're wrong, but personally that sentence can just end there. I really [really!] don't want to become a female MC and having me (!) boning me from the female perspective. I just don't want to be entered by a male. If I did, there're other games I could download for that :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm most certainly not telling you you're wrong, but personally that sentence can just end there. I really [really!] don't want to become a female MC and having me (!) boning me from the female perspective. I just don't want to be entered by a male. If I did, there're other games I could download for that :D
Agreed. As much as I love myself and think that I'm an amazing, terrific, sensual, tantalizing guy, I don't want to fuck myself from a second person perspective (I do enough of that in first person). Man, this conversation is getting weird. :LOL: Hopefully it will all be optional or, like I and others have guessed, a quick switch to Shani during a dungeon raid then right back to regular MC before any penetration takes place.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Disclaimer: before (generic)you read the following message, know that it is written from a place of absolute peace, with a smile on my face and a fair bit of tongue in cheek. Also, this reflects my views, not necessarily those of Zetan, who has ultimate say on anything that happens in the game, and I fully stand behind that.
Also know that this is not addressed at you in particular but more a generic statement towards the attitude I have observed many people have on the forum. Not trying to devalue their opinions or desires either..or their motives to play and wants from a game, just pointing out how their perspective might clash with my views on the matter.

Yep.. that was just the disclaimer.. I'm longwinded, I know, deal with it.

Here goes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes