GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I did if Hive Girl is actually Mantis, but for some reason in my game she is only referred to as hive girl even in part 2. Still don't know what I missed to not get the scene with Fang and Mantis in the bunk.
You had to have not left her with the Hive during part 1 of the Hive mission.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Cynicaladm did you write the Hive story ?
The scenes are usually written by Z.
I do the polishing and rewriting in slightly fancier words... I try to catch inconsistencies or weaknesses.
I supplement a bit of stylistic fluff (yes, I am the resident fluffer), and try to bring something of a linguistic distinction to the characters... but the main rails on which the plot travels are laid down by Z, who is pretty good at that. I don't think I've supplemented more than a couple of scenes to the game that were actually fully my idea.... though both Paz and me do debate the scenes with Z as they come along.
This scene was pretty much Z, plot-wise... with a few debates about Suspension of disbelief Vs trying to find a somewhat believable context for how the Hive manages to survive thrown in for good measure..

as for what the future holds...those would be spoilers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaneride

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC plays the templar father from assassin creed 3 managing the hostile takeover of a settlement and is
mending relations between mutants of resident evil with hive queens.
Is that Ilidan your avatar or one of the fates?

Quite interesting missions going on this update.
Game on!

Reactions: Darkaura

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
to be honest there could be hours' worth of content and some people would still bitch.
They always do, just like they bitch about updates that have a lot of content just not for the route they are playing. As if it would be the devs fault that they decide that they only play one route.

Reactions: javikaston
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes