Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I finished the current content but looking through the gallery I see a scene with Fang and some chick named Mantis but I don't remember seeing her before.
There are two mutually exclusive scenes that you can archieve depending of what decisions you the at the first hive mission.

meme_Lordo

Mar 3, 2021
Stuck in raiders quest. I've tryed different approaches and searched answers on forum, but couldn't find any clue how to get Asha & Kyra scene ("Victory lap") Does anyone know how to get it?

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Question for the dev, i went back to a scene cause i missed a sex scene, it was before shani goes to the zone and where she talks with her dad in the tent, and i remmeber i really loved the ost used for that moment, but im certain it was changed. If it really was, is there anyway to know what was the original ost used?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Question for the dev, i went back to a scene cause i missed a sex scene, it was before shani goes to the zone and where she talks with her dad in the tent, and i remmeber i really loved the ost used for that moment, but im certain it was changed. If it really was, is there anyway to know what was the original ost used?
I believe it was this

• Red Heart
Reactions: fucme

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Stuck in raiders quest. I've tryed different approaches and searched answers on forum, but couldn't find any clue how to get Asha & Kyra scene ("Victory lap") Does anyone know how to get it?
Do the opposite of what you did to the civilians when you spoke to them maybe? All of them are usefull so pick the choices that are positiv for them.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
That's inaccurate, if memory serves me well...
Kyra's presence in the dungeon coincided with Ain being punished for getting in trouble in the market.
You had a choice between punishing Ain when Kyra was still present, or leaving with Kyra before the punishment.
The scene unfolds differently depending on whether she's still in the cage or not.
Her bit of dialogue should tell Zaton that Zahra intended to meet him in the dungeon (to punish Ain).. not to involve Kyra.
If you played the market scene and Kyra's captivity in a different order, that should not have occurred/matter.. And the dialogue should reflect that.
It might be that you have gotten the hint to stick around, punished Ain and then went with Kyra, which is how that should have played out.. If this doesn't fit with your narrative progression, let us know... Could be a minor bug that pulls up 1 wrong sentence.
This was good clarification, thanks. Makes sense. Thought it was something important that I missed or a scene that was skipped over. My playthrough Kyra was long gone when punishment scene came. So no cage talk but I did get to experience it through the gallery.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Is that when you're trying to load a save from 0.08 on that specific scene? The file path was changed later on, you can safely press "Ignore".

Edit: Also, did you unpack the update on it's own folder or did you overwrite over a previous release? You shouldn't have two errors in a row.
No, first time playing the game.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
No, first time playing the game.
Did you perhaps use any walkthrough mods? The one listed in the OP wasn't updated until recently and still had the old code in (not sure if it still does).

If so, mods generally replace all the script files and if they're outdated they will introduce bugs we have since fixed or revert other changes.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Did you perhaps use any walkthrough mods? The one listed in the OP wasn't updated until recently and still had the old code in (not sure if it still does).

If so, mods generally replace all the script files and if they're outdated they will introduce bugs we have since fixed or revert other changes.
Ah, I did use that.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
I think depends on your previous interactions with Asha and Kyra (as opposed to anything you do at the settlement). If I'm reading things right, then the scene should be available if you:

- Used Asha after the fight at the start of the game; or
- Used Kyra while she was asleep in your basement; or
- Chose options which get Kyra involved when talking to Asha at the raider base. (I think Kyra finds you whatever you do, but some options specifically fetch her -- e.g "Let Kyra handle it" -- while others don't -- e.g. "Use her").

If you did one of these things, I think you *should* be able to ask Kyra "Are you going to keep your word, too?" after the raiders capture the settlement, which leads to the scene. I'm not 100% sure about any of this, though.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You know I've noticed in the Raiders quest, Asha looks cute and tame as a kitten when she's looking enamored at MC, while banging Kyra when you compliment her nicely and make her sit beside you instead of sucking MC's dick at your lap.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kokodeska

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
man i dont know why do they need walkthrough its easy to follow and there's only few decision so it not that complicated!!?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Just finished up this game and it was a pleasant surprise.
Great looking game with a pretty interesting story and protagonists.

The atmosphere is pretty well done considering the devs resources.
I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for it.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
how do you calculate that? 1 hour per year...when they typically release about every 3 months?
Thanks for that info!
I just discovered this and was gonna ask about how often this gets updated, but I just saw this post looking a page back.

For a game that began in late 2020 it has quite a bit of quality content IMO, especially if you don't skip through it and enjoy the story.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes