Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I was hoping we could have dominated the Hive Queen as revenge, like how MC managed to dominate the Raider sisters and the Queen. Maybe in the future.
Sounds empting, but unlike the little Teen Queen - forgot her name - who gets of by being dominated, the Hive Queen is a grown woman that has survived in harsch conditions. Just from that litlte we have seen till now from her, ithat would be so out of place and unfit for her character. :)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is there an incest patch?
There is an, let's call it "in build patch" where you can do the neccesary things.

when you have the game started, just hit Esc or right mouse to this menu:

1659604701401.png

Go to Edit Details and can fullfill your wish:

1659604748344.png

Make sure that you don't write the first letter of "daughter" not capital, afaik there was a bug that has messed up your game if not. Not sure if this is fixed by now. What you see now, is how it's working for me.

Reactions: SweetMandy

kep111

Jan 7, 2021
I remember like months ago i saw this game and the developer had just released one of the first versions and i thought t was cancelled because nobody had heard of it. i loked back a while later and no changes. I go on f95zone today for the forst time in a long time and wtf it has 1.2 million views???1!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and Xypher

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I remember like months ago i saw this game and the developer had just released one of the first versions and i thought t was cancelled because nobody had heard of it. i loked back a while later and no changes. I go on f95zone today for the forst time in a long time and wtf it has 1.2 million views???1!!!!

This game is god - tier. It just takes a while to build up, but now it's at a good spot. And it's not even in its final form. :sneaky:

She is the ideal obedient daughter, like her mother.
You sure about that? There is a punishment scene for a reason.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
in it the "Sleep with Ain" scene:
  1. home.rpy using "ain_awake" on it the line 295 but it the rest of code are mentioning "sa_awake" instead
  2. "if sa_awake == True:" after it the "Cum inside" option missing it the indentation after
  3. "Cum inside" missing "else" for it the "sa_awake == False:"
in short it the "Sleep with Ain" scene are need recode (1., 2.) and adding it the missing dialogue for sleeping creampie (3.)
10b only fixing it the variable (1.) o_O

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
this seems to be exclusively male protag, tags say "female protag" is an option somewhere or did it just randomly assign the protagonist a gender without asking which would be prefered? pretty lame.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
this seems to be exclusively male protag, tags say "female protag" is an option somewhere or did it just randomly assign the protagonist a gender without asking which would be prefered? pretty lame.
There is a main protagonist that is male that you play like 99% of the time, and some(so far 2) sections that you play as the mc's older daughter.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
You sure about that? There is a punishment scene for a reason.
Well she isn't perfect, she's a bit spoiled and ditzy but she is totally obedient, a daddy's girl. She doesn't mind being used and abused by her father, anytime he wants to. (Or being used by others, if her father wants to, if sharing her with others is your thing).

There is some minor content where you get to control Shani for a while. (Shani's perspective w/ the Queen and her exploring the Zone). Still, majority of the game's content is focused on Male MC.

Though I wouldn't mind expanded content where you control Shani and how she acts w/ MC in the future.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is there a work around for this version of the game? I keep getting traceback error logs for both the v0.10a and v0.10b on startup. All the previous versions have worked just fine so I am not sure what has changed.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is some minor content where you get to control Shani for a while. (Shani's perspective w/ the Queen and her exploring the Zone). Still, majority of the game's content is focused on Male MC.
You can even avoid to play Shani's perspective

Reactions: justanidiot101

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Is there a work around for this version of the game? I keep getting traceback error logs for both the v0.10a and v0.10b on startup. All the previous versions have worked just fine so I am not sure what has changed.
Most likely something on your end.
Are you using a mod?
If so, that's the issue
If not post the log or hit the discord

Apr 28, 2017
I don't mean to be rude and I hope my commentary is not blocked but am I the only one that sees the similarities bewteen this VN and Hot Sand in Antartica?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NBKF
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes