Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is a main protagonist that is male that you play like 99% of the time, and some(so far 2) sections that you play as the mc's older daughter.
I also think from now on the daughter's space in the game will be significative. She will probably have her individual sex life (banging the queen maybe?). Oh, if so, i foretell a lot of anti-NTR rage :D

Reactions: the3m_dude

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Dev doesn't want a mob with pitchforks burning everything down to the ground.
I like to believe that most of the actual players and supporters are a teensy bit more mature than that, and trust us to know what we're doing.... even should we add such content in the future, because they know we would only do it in a manner that makes sense.
No, this does not mean that we will/currently have it planned or any of the like. There is, as of now, nothing of the like planned. Should however the story lead to a situation that might make it a plausible scenario, we might just decide to add the option, as usual, leaving complete liberty to the player to decide to go for it or take an alternate route.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I like to believe that most of the actual players and supporters are a teensy bit more mature than that, and trust us to know what we're doing.... even should we add such content in the future, because they know we would only do it in a manner that makes sense.
No, this does not mean that we will/currently have it planned or any of the like. There is, as of now, nothing of the like planned. Should however the story lead to a situation that might make it a plausible scenario, we might just decide to add the option, as usual, leaving complete liberty to the player to decide to go for it or take an alternate route.
You would think that right, but you haven't seen the horrors I have. NTR flamewar is no joke. Twenty pages straight, mods nuking left and right.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
You would think that right, but you haven't seen the horrors I have. NTR flamewar is no joke. Twenty pages straight, mods nuking left and right.
oh, this thread has been cleaned up several times before, by the mods :p
usually because of people who either were never a fan to begin with and were just shitposting their anti/pro ntr crusade, or people who later came to appreciate that we do have a vague idea of what we're doing.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Eh, btw guys, since there is no walkthrough to check, what factions do we have at the moment?
I am counting Zeta, the Raiders, the Mutants, the Hive (allegedly, not in my playthrough), how about those guys in Old Cairo? Anyone got friendly with them? Has anyone cut their ties with Zeta already?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
oh, this thread has been cleaned up several times before, by the mods :p
usually because of people who either were never a fan to begin with and were just shitposting their anti/pro ntr crusade, or people who later came to appreciate that we do have a vague idea of what we're doing.
The holy trinity: NTR, Dev is Milking, and Game Save PLZ! Really it's only the first two, I couldn't think of a third.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The holy trinity: NTR, Dev is Milking, and Game Save PLZ! Really it's only the first two, I couldn't think of a third.
lol it's just a sad fact of life, that the more people become interested in a game, the more entitled people there will be screaming at the dev for not making his game, their way.
Just glad to see devs not let the "waaaah" brigade ruin their vision\their project.

Last edited:

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
Eh, btw guys, since there is no walkthrough to check, what factions do we have at the moment?
I am counting Zeta, the Raiders, the Mutants, the Hive (allegedly, not in my playthrough), how about those guys in Old Cairo? Anyone got friendly with them? Has anyone cut their ties with Zeta already?
I think the Hive probably just counts as a questline (gathering allies) for the Mutants, rather than a separate faction. As for the Decayed in Old Cairo -- I don't know what role they'll have, but I don't think they (so far) have any "mission planning room" like the Mutants and (as of last update) the Raiders do. Possibly that will change (e.g. when Shani gets back after using Abrax's map?). And I don't think it's possible to cut ties with Zeta so far -- there are options to push back against the queen, but they look like the beginnings of a domination route rather than quitting. It could be that Zeta will always be a "hub" rather than a faction like Raiders/Mutants. Perhaps shaping the future of Zeta is the long-term prize that the faction quests will work towards. Just guessing, though.

For what it's worth, the bit of the game code which defines character names has sections for Zeta, Raiders, Decayed, and Mutants (with Hive characters under Mutants). Doesn't prove anything for certain, of course.

Apr 14, 2019
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.10b] [Zetan] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.65GB
Repack size: 684MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Thnx for the compression bro, but these mirror sites are the worst possible ever. I hope you will start choosing better hosts from now on.

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Going back to the Hive Queen for a second, I would not be surprised if we get her versus the actual Queen at some point, and MC will have to choose between the two. Or at least how MC has acted with both of them (dom v. sub) to determine how it plays out.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
How do i get mutant scenes ive gone as far as i can and dont have them
Any particular scenes, or all of them?

To meet the Mutants at all, I think you have to save Ivy the elf girl near the start of the game. (When you go to the ruined city to get fuel, select "enter the ruins on the right", then either kill her captors or bargain with them.) If she's alive and you've progressed far enough through other mandatory events (meetings with the queen; taking your family to the market) you should get the option to relax on the terrace with your wife -- Ivy then leads you to the Mutants. Maybe there's another way to meet them, but I don't know of one.

If you've met the Mutants but can't get the scenes:
- The first one ("Recruitment Test") happens when you fight Fangs on your first visit to the Mutants (when she interrupts your meeting with Ivy in the barracks). I think it unlocks in the gallery whether you actually have sex or not.
- The second one ("The Man She Needs") is also with Fangs, and I think you get it on your second visit to the Mutants if you had sex with her the previous time.
- The third one ("Team Building") and the fourth one ("Breeding the Queen") are unlocked by doing the Hive missions. If you bring the Hive girl (Mantis) home, do part two, and sleep at the Mutant barracks, you get "Team Building". If you don't bring the Hive girl home, you get "Breeding the Queen" during part two.

I could be wrong about some of this, of course.

Reactions: selberdreher
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes